Reinventing Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and went to her bed. She looked half asleep and her hair was messy. Her top was slightly twisted and I could see the soft flesh of one of her breasts. I don't know what came over me, but instead of taking her laptop and going back to my bed, I sat on the edge of hers. Sophie just shrugged and moved over, making room for me as she handed me the laptop and laid down. It didn't look like she was going to join me tonight, but on the other hand, she didn't chase me away either.

I put on a movie with a couple for a few minutes, but it was pretty bad so I went back to the categories page. I glanced down as Sophie and saw that she was already asleep. I bit my lip briefly before clicking on the lesbian page, more out of curiosity than anything else.

I had to admit that the thumbnails did interest me, especially one. One of the girls in it was a redhead, but other than that she looked a lot like Sophie. I clicked on it and began watching. It was a seduction movie and the redhead was clearly the girl being seduced. I watched as quietly as I could. It didn't take long for me to get damp.

This time was different because Sophie was asleep, but close enough that I could feel the heat from her body. I'm not sure why, but it made me feel less self-conscious.

I didn't try to rush my orgasm. The two girls on the screen weren't in a hurry either. I guess by this point I shouldn't have been surprised by how excited watching them made me, but I was just the same. That didn't stop me from enjoying it. I was certain I'd have a lot of question and concerns about my sexuality the next day, but for tonight I was just going to enjoy myself and not think. I'd been studying all week and my worst exam was tomorrow. I needed to find a way to relax or I'd lose it and thanks to Sophie, right or wrong, I knew taking care of myself this way would help.

My breasts weren't half as impressive as Sophie's, but they were sensitive, especially the left one. I never really tried to take advantage of that sensitivity by myself until now. I brushed two of my fingers over my nipple and moaned gently as I felt it in all the right places.

My other hand drifted down between my legs. I teased myself there for as long as I could take it before beginning to rub in small circles just above my opening. Occasionally, I'd switch to a back and forth motion. Both felt good in their way and I was slowly building to a crescendo.

Sophie moved in her sleep and her thigh bumped against mine unintentionally sending a shiver of desire through me. I forgot the movie as I looked down at her. She was sleeping on her side facing away from me, but not fully. The shape of her unencumbered breasts was enticing, but it was the swell of her hip that made me lick my lips.

I couldn't stop myself from using the hand that was formerly teasing my nipple to reach out and touch her despite knowing it was wrong.

"Just for a second," I mumbled to myself, but I knew it was a lie. I brushed my fingers against her hip. Sophie didn't stir so I placed my hand on her and squeezed gently. This made her sigh in her sleep. I began rubbing slowly. Her softness sent a thrill from my fingers all the way to my toes and definitely every place in between.

I lost track of time for a while. My need for release was just as strong as before, but it seemed to level off while I caressed Sophie's hip, neither receding nor building to a final climax. Frankly, it was more than a little maddening in a way, but I loved every second of it.

I'm not sure how long I would have continued that way, but then Sophie moaned in her sleep and shifted so that she was fully on her back. That was bad enough, but then her scent reached me and I moved my hand without a conscious decision. It was almost like I was watching someone else do what I was doing, but I knew it was me.

My hand slipped underneath Sophie's waistband and quickly found the thick patch of hair there. I only hesitated a moment before pushing my fingers through it and to her center. Her lips were already wet and I slipped between then easily, not that I forced them inside of her, at least not yet.

I worked my fingers back and forth slowly feeling Sophie become wetter and wetter. I fully expected her to wake up any moment, but even that didn't stop me. I was too far gone to care. Eventually my fingers were sticky with her juices and I couldn't resist bringing them to my mouth for a taste. She was just as delicious as I remembered. I licked my fingers clean before going back for more. I did this quite a few times until it was all I could do to hold off my orgasm, but somehow I found a way.

"No! Don't stop!" Sophie cried suddenly, grabbing hold of my arm and refusing to let me pull my hand from between her thighs. Her eyes were wide open and they pleaded with me to finish her. I had no idea when she'd woken up, but that didn't matter. What did was the need I saw burning inside of her. It matched my own.

I laid back and began working both of us with my hands far more seriously. Sophie refused to let go of my wrist as if she were afraid I'd stop. There was no chance of that, but I didn't mind. It let me know she wanted what I was offering.

We were both on our backs watching each other as our orgasms neared. I was moving my hands in unison and it was obvious that we'd both lose it together. Still, I fought my orgasm as long as I could. I didn't want the moment to end. Of course, it had to eventually, but by that point it didn't matter.

Sophie and I cried out in unison as our orgasms took us. Both of my hands became even more soaked, but I was oblivious as my entire body shivered and shook in release. Afterward, I couldn't resist bringing the hand that brought Sophie her relief to my face. First, I took a moment to enjoy her scent, but that didn't last very long before I brought my fingers to my mouth.

That's when I noticed that Sophie was still awake despite her orgasm as well. She was watching me. I felt a moment of awkwardness for what I was doing and what I'd done only moment earlier, but she didn't look mad or horrified, only curious. Sophie shocked me then my taking my other hand, the one that I'd used to take care of myself and brought it to her face. I watched as she took a deep breath wondering if she'd enjoy my scent half as much as I loved hers.

Sophie must have because a moment later she had my fingers in her mouth. That sent a shivered through my entire body. The feel of her tongue against my fingers was too much. I'm not sure how, but it actually caused me to roll into a second mini orgasm. It was short, but intense. I passed out right after it.

**********

"If I never take another calculous course, it will be too soon!" I grumbled. Sophie shook her head and laughed. We were at dinner. There weren't nearly as many people as usual. Anyone who had finished their last exam was gone for the break.

"Don't you need two semesters of it for your major?"

"I hate you!" I snapped, but it was the farthest thing from the truth. In fact, I was certain I was in love with her, not that I expected it to end well. I'd pretty much assaulted her in her sleep the night before. On the other hand, she was here treating me as if nothing had changed.

We really needed to talk, but I was afraid of what the results of that conversation might be. So far our sexual interactions were on the weird side to say the least. How would Sophie react once she knew that I wanted more? I mean, she had obviously enjoyed what I did to her the night before, but doing so in the heat of the moment and accepting it going forward were two totally different things. I'd only just accepted it myself, and not without any misgivings, but I couldn't deny that what I felt for Sophie went beyond friendship or even sex.

"There you two are!" Billy grinned when he saw us moving toward the exit after we were done eating. "A bunch of us are going out. You want to come?"

"Isn't the party tomorrow night?" I asked with a shake of my head.

"Think of it as a pre-party," he retorted.

"A pre-party, party?" Sophie laughed.

"Why not?" he grinned. Sophie looked at me. I'd preferred to go back to our room and talk, but this was probably safer. Besides, she seemed to be in the mood.

"We're in." Sophie smiled happily at my agreement.

"I think we could both use a night out," she said with a warm smile. I just nodded and followed Billy out of the cafeteria.

We ended up at a local bar. There were only seven of us, but we had a good time. I guess we all needed a break after the week of finals and we all had at least three days before our next one. Ben was missing from the group which made Sophie even more relaxed. She was having a great time. I noticed that she was drinking more than usual, but not a lot more. I figured it made sense. Not only were some of her finals rough this week, but I figured trying to cope with what happened the night before might be part of it. I mean, it's not every night you wake up to your roommate doing what I'd done to her.

"Okay people," Billy said, his arm wrapped around my hall mate Pam. I knew they weren't together before the pre-party, but clearly they were now. I thought they made a nice couple. "I need to leave." A few people booed causing him to laughingly add, "But there's a good chance I'll be back, or at least Ben will. He pulled an all-nighter last night and needed a nap. If I don't go back and wake him, and he finds out we partied without him they'll be hell to pay tomorrow. You all know how sensitive he can be." Billy and Ben were good friends and they teased each other all the time.

"Poor baby," Sophie said sarcastically, causing a few of the others to laugh briefly. I guess she wasn't the only one who wasn't crazy about Ben.

Billy and Pam left together and I was willing to bet quite a bit of money that they weren't coming back. On the other hand, if he did wake Ben and tell him about the party there was a good chance he would come.

"Time to go?" I asked Sophie. She smiled and nodded, finishing her drink.

We walked back to our dorm as quickly as we could. It was cold outside. Sophie talked the whole time about her exams and about the people at the party. She seemed a lot more relaxed than earlier in the day. I figured that meant it was probably a good time to talk to her when we got back to the room, only the thought of actually doing so scared me.

"It's definitely a Bad Movie night," she said as we entered our room. "But first let's get changed for bed. I need to get out of these new pants. They're not comfortable."

I began changing as well. I couldn't help but glance at Sophie while she turned her back to me and slipped into a night short and shorts. Every night we changed the same way and every night I was amazed at just how beautiful she was.

"Is it your turn to pick or mine?" Sophie asked as she finished and went to the closet for the popcorn.

"Maybe we should talk instead." The words slipped out, but I couldn't regret them. Sophie paused with her hand still reaching into the closet and looked at me. I had no idea what she was thinking.

"Are you ready to talk?" she finally asked.

"Not really," I laughed nervously. "But we probably should." Sophie looked at me a moment longer before pulling the bag of popcorn out.

"Not tonight," she finally replied. "You're not quite ready and I'm a little too tipsy for a serious conversation. Maybe tomorrow."

"Okay," I said a little too quickly. I was both relieved and disappointed. We really did need to talk, but the truth was that I didn't feel up to it tonight. "You pick the movie. I'll get the wine coolers."

I pulled out two bottles and opened them handing one to Sophie as she looked for a movie on her laptop. I also grabbed the popcorn out of the microwave. I went to my bed to get my pillows and blankets for the floor when Sophie interrupted me.

"Let's just watch on my bed," she said. I looked at her in surprise. Sophie just met my gaze and waited. She was drunk, but not that drunk. I guess it was silly for us to watch from the floor considering. I mean, I don't think we started watching from down there out of any discomfort of sharing the same bed, but maybe we had without me even realizing it.

"Sure," I said with a shrug.

Our beds were in the two back corners of the room. That meant that both the head of Sophie's bed and one whole side were against walls. I got in and leaned against the wall at the head of her bed. She joined me a few moments later with her laptop. Sophie leaned against the other wall, but close to me and placed the laptop on her desk which was against the other end of the bed, near the door. It was a little far, but neither of us moved.

"What did you pick?" I asked.

"Something called Gia," she shrugged. "It's about a fashion model from the late seventies who dies from AIDS."

"Seriously?" I asked, making her laugh.

"Hey, it stars Angelina Jolie and Elizabeth Mitchell. I figure it can't be all that bad."

"I didn't know you liked them," I said, stealing one of her pillows to get more comfortable.

"What's not to like?" she shrugged. "Angelina was great in Wanted. I love that movie."

"It was a little too gory for me," I grimaced, remembering some of the gruesome scenes I'd say through a few weeks ago when Sophie insisted I watch it with her. "Although she was so cool at the end."

"Exactly," Sophie nodded. "And Elizabeth Mitchell plays Snow White in Once upon A Time." That was one of her favorite television series, but we'd yet to watch it together. Sophie insisted that I needed to start at the beginning of the series. She joked about it being on our schedule for next semester.

"Okay, let's give it a shot."

Twenty minutes later I was regretting our choice. It wasn't that it was a bad movie. It just wasn't my type of show. It was too dark and depressing. Frankly, it sort of reminded me of my high school years. I figured if I wasn't thrilled by it than Sophie would hate it because she was the type of girl who only liked movies with happy endings and I was seriously beginning to doubt this would have one of those, but she seemed engrossed in it so I remained quiet.

Of course, since I wasn't really enjoying the show my mind wandered and naturally it fell to what was happening between Sophie and me this past week. Who was I kidding? It had been happening for weeks if not months. It was just now coming to a head.

I kept glancing at Sophie. I couldn't help myself. I was dying to know what she thought about it all, but was scared to death to ask her. At first what we did was naughty, but not really all that bad. I mean, people took care of themselves all the time. That was no big secret. Okay, so the fact that we did it together was weird, but there was nothing gay about it, was there?

So maybe it was a bit much when she let me smell her excitement on her fingers and I took them into my mouth, but it was the heat of the moment type of thing. It could be forgiven, couldn't it? Only, then last night happened and I had no excuse for that. I'd touched Sophie in her most private place. Hell, for all intents and purposes I'd woke her up by making her orgasm.

Yet, despite that here we were the next night sitting in her bed watching a movie as if it had never happened. That was just too weird. It was like we were living two separate lives. There was the day time roommates who were best friends and nothing more, and then there was the late night roommates who did things roommates should never do.

The problem was that I wanted more and I wasn't sure that Sophie would be able to deal with it, and I wasn't just talking about sex. Sophie meant more to me than anyone else in the world. I didn't want to hurt her, but by the same token I couldn't keep going in this direction. I needed more and I had to tell her that, but not tonight. I couldn't deal with it tonight.

The movie continued and I tried to refocus on it. There was a photo-shoot going on and we finally met Elizabeth Mitchell's character. She was a makeup artist. Sophie shifted slightly, leaning against me and finishing her wine cooler. I guess watching the movie at the angle she was sitting in must have started to bother her neck. I took the empty bottle from her and placed it on top of the microwave along with mine.

The scene continued and Sophie shifted a little more, obviously trying to get comfortable which wasn't helping my situation in the least. Having part of her body pressed against mine made it very difficult for me to focus in the movie. In fact, I sort of stopped and let myself enjoy the moment. Sophie wasn't excited so I wasn't overwhelmed with her scent, but then again what I could smell was all Sophie. I felt a stirring deep inside.

"Wow!" Sophie said in surprise. "She's actually naked." That finally drew my attention back to the movie.

The photo-shoot scene was still on, but the other two girls who were with Angelina earlier were gone. She was naked and there was a fence. I watched a bit mesmerized for a few moments. That's when the guy taking the pictures call Elizabeth Mitchell's character over. In moments she was naked as well, but on the opposite side of the fence. The two were teasing each other.

"That's pretty erotic," Sophie offered. I had no response. Not with her leaning against me and the movie reminding me of what I'd done the night before.

Sophie had one hand resting against my knee. I guess it was innocent enough, but in my current state all I could feel was the heat it was causing between my legs. I fought it for as long as I could, but honestly, it wasn't that long at all. I began rubbing Sophie's shoulders. Instead of taking that as a warning and moving away, she shifted closer, giving me better access. A normal girl would have finished the back run for her friend, but I'd accepted long ago that I wasn't normal. It was only recently that I was starting to think that that was okay.

It's wasn't like my hand moved of its own volition when it moved around her shoulders and to her front. It went exactly where I wanted it to. Still, my own brazenness surprised me. I touched one of Sophie's full breasts for the first time. It was through her night shirt, but that didn't matter. It still felt amazing.

"What are you doing?" she asked, sounding both excited and nervous.

"I have no idea," I replied honestly. "But if you want me to stop, just say so."

Instead of doing that or moving away, Sophie remained silent and leaned back into me with a soft moan. I don't know if that was permission or simply submission, but frankly, it didn't matter at the moment. I wanted Sophie.

I continued to massage her breasts through her shirt with one hand as the other tilted her head slightly and moved her hair out of the way. I ran my lips along Sophie's pale neck and tasted it for the first time. She gasped as I sucked gently. That gave me the daring to finally reach under her shirt and touch her breasts directly.

"We shouldn't be doing this!" Sophie moaned, but again, she didn't stop me.

"I know," I agreed, but I didn't mean it. This was exactly what we should be doing, but there was nothing I could say to make her see that. On the other hand, there was plenty I could do.

My free hand reached under her shirt as well, but instead of joining the other at her breasts I moved it lower, eventually slipping it under her waistband and through her dark patch of hair. Sophie was soaked and my fingers quickly became coated in her juices.

I'm sure the movie continued, but I never looked up to check. Sophie was so beautiful! I'll never forget the moment she moaned gently and gave up all resistance to what was happening. I freed one of her heavy breasts from her shirt and caressed and cupped it. The truth was that I loved the way she looked when she wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were heavy and sagged a bit, but in a way that only made me want her more.