Reinventing Mom: Almost Perfect Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drtruth
drtruth
383 Followers

Mom had taken my soft cock in her mouth and was busy licking me clean too. It felt slicker in her mouth than anything I could have imagined. Occasionally she would moan around my cock and I wasn't sure whether it was from enjoyment at how good my sloppy rod tasted, or how good I was cleaning her up. She licked any remaining fluids from my pubic hair and off my balls before eventually rising with a smack of her lips.

"Does eating me afterwards freak you out darling?"

"Mom, I will eat you before, during, and after if you want. I think we taste wonderful mixed together."

"So do I, sweetheart." I think you taste better than any man than I have ever had. In fact, I would say you taste........"

I looked into her eyes and we both finished the sentence: "Perfect!"

*

This submission completes this story. I hope you enjoyed the series. Thanks to everyone for all of the kind emails!

drtruth
drtruth
383 Followers
12