Rekindled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
softi
softi
326 Followers

Keira's soft voice floated over to Heather. "You can feel how heavy your feet are now, weighing down your legs." Even with the clear pessimism on Riley's face, Heather noticed the girl's feet sinking slightly into the couch.

"Isn't it beautiful, pet?" Heather's hypnotist whispered in her ear. "Watch my daughter lay the foundations in Riley's mind, so she can slowly peel back each layer of consciousness until there is only deep, blissful trance. Just like I did to you, pet."

The old words played through Heather's mind, from back when Petra first took her under. "Feel the relaxation wash over you, sending you further down into blissful sleep." Now she heard her hypnotist's daughter repeating the same words, but intended for different prey.

The unwitting victim was a little lower on the couch. The hard cynicism on Riley's face slowly loosened, her eyelids beginning to sag as the eyes underneath swung in time with the pendant. Heather railed against the velvet ropes binding her mind as the threat to her own daughter mounted, but the cords held fast.

"Riley is wearing down, her reason dulled, her alertness dampened. She is not aware enough now to comprehend her peril. Are you jealous of your daughter, pet? I am of mine. To take such a young, susceptible mind and mold it just so, leaving it begging for more..."

Riley was visibly slumped back into the couch, her eyes rocking back and forth from beneath barely cracked lids. "So weary, so sleepy," droned Petra. "Listening to my voice relax you, leading you to a safe, warm trance. So heavy now, so drained, fading into the light. Feel it drawing out your consciousness, letting your thoughts drift, calming them, quieting them, so you can sink into pleasant slumber and listen to my words, feeling so open..."

Heather tried to defy her programming, the subtle but overwhelming desire to obey and be rewarded with pleasure, but her slavish devotion to her hypnotist's commands left her slick with need too great to overcome. She panted in lust, her weakness and passive acceptance heightening her euphoric devotion.

"So open now, my words slipping into your mind, making a home there as you float in pleasant emptiness, no thoughts, nothing but the light." Riley was completely slack, sunk into the couch, head loose on her neck, eyes still following the flickering jewel. "Rest now, let your eyes drift closed and your mind float into trance." A tear slipped down Heather's cheek, echoed by one down her thigh, as her daughter gave up her final resistance and shut her eyes.

"Hmm, so delicious," whispered Petra. "Riley is ripe for instruction now, and Keira will teach her well. You know the lessons, pet, the ones that will instruct your daughter in the joy of obedience, make her surrender her will to mine."

Heather was both completely destroyed and submissively thrilled that Riley was in trance. Her worst fears were playing out in front of her, but her body was reacting like it was a black, twisted, scorching hot fantasy. The scene drove lust into her mind and shattered her thoughts into the pure erotic rush Petra had taught her to lose herself in. She had tried so hard to forget, to unlearn, but had only managed to make it dormant.

Keira whispered directly into Riley's ear. Heather watched, and waited, and stained her panties while her daughter stayed still and listened.

After a while, long or short Heather couldn't tell, Keira slipped back to her side of the couch. Riley was softly counting down. When she reached one, her eyes slipped open and she looked around. "Whu... what... what happened?" She pulled herself up, blinking.

"You were hypnotized," said Keira. "I had you under."

"Wow, that was..." Riley looked in wonder across the couch at the smiling girl. "No you didn't. I remember everything. I was just, relaxed, that was all." She stretched. "I didn't fall asleep, did I?" She chuckled.

"Yeah, you were, and you did," smirked Keira.

"I... was? Really?" Riley looked confused and a little concerned. "I wasn't... I didn't... nothing stupid, right?"

"No, we just had a little conversation," said Keira. "Now that you have an idea how it works, it's your turn to try me." She tossed the necklace to the still recovering girl.

Riley jerked reflexively to catch it. "Oh, uh, sure," she said. "Actually, that sounds like fun. Uh, yeah." She sat on the edge of the couch, faced Keira, stared into her eyes, and brought the gem up between them. Riley started rocking it. "Look at the... look at..." Her gaze shifted to the green flashes. "I... uh..." She paused. "Watch the light, gently swinging, capturing your mind." Her voice softened and her cadence became sluggish. "Drifting, quieting, slowing," Riley stilled, "blank," now silent, completely fascinated by the swirling green bauble.

"Good, Riley, you learned well," said Keira.

Petra whispered in Heather's ear, "You may pull your skirt up now, pet, and shove your hands down your panties." Heather hurried to comply, but held her hands still against her sopping labia. She didn't have permission to play yet. She stayed motionless as Keira again whispered in Riley's ear. Heather knew the words seeped directly into her daughter's mind, finding a home there, gently caressing the folds into new shapes. Another time passed, with Heather on the brink but without release, just watching. Keira pulled back again, grinning broadly.

Riley softly counted. On reaching one, she once again blinked herself awake, and nearly slipped off the couch. "Wow, what... what happened?" She caught herself and stood up, looking dazed.

"You slipped under again," said Keira. "You must be really susceptible to hypnosis."

"I will always fall into a trance for you," said Riley. She shook her head. "Why the fuck would I say that?"

"I asked you to," smiled her hypnotist. "You are a very good subject. Now, what are you?"

"A submissive hypnosis addict," replied Riley. "Oh shit, what the fuck?"

"And what about me?"

"You're my hypnotist. Huh? Stop it!" Riley looked about, confused and scared.

"And what do you do for your hypnotist?"

"I slip into... trance..." Riley did, her panicky body calming as her face went slack.

"Good, Riley!" exclaimed Keira. She beamed at her mom. "She's great!"

"I told you you'd like her," said Petra. "So easy to train, just like her mother." Heather blushed in an addictive mix of sinking humiliation, burning hatred, false pride and submissive joy.

Keira jumped up, obviously excited. "Lead me to your room, Riley." The dulled girl turned and shuffled to the stairs. Keira walked after, hands low on Riley's hips.

"Now, pet, it's time for our fun," said Petra. "Play with yourself, but don't cum." Heather's hands sped at fast as they could, trapped by the panties. She whined in pent up desire, needing a release that wouldn't come. "Answer me. How did that make you feel?"

"I hate you," cried Heather. "I can't... believe... this is... happening." She whimpered. "I'm so horrified, terrified for my daughter, humiliated at being treated like this in front of her." She nearly crested, but couldn't finish. A moan of frustration came out. "It's a sick, twisted, painfully hot fantasy playing out! I don't even know if it's really mine or just something you put in my head! Oh god, I'm so close!"

"Freeze, my little pet." Petra smirked as Heather cried out in anguish when her hands stilled. The smiling hypnotist shifted back in the love seat and tucked her skirt under her ass. "Now pleasure me." The whimpering submissive leaned between the spread legs and started licking the soft skin above the stocking tops.

********************

Still trying to decide whether this story needs me to continue.

It plays out an idea that I've had floating in my head for a while. The influences come from silkstockingslover and a few on the EMCSA, including MichelleLovesTo's great Like Mother, Like Daughter, trilby else's Tether and Watering Hole, Pan's Redheads Waiting, and plenty of others.

Most particularly, though, this comes from Legacy. trilby's story has a similar theme, and handles it better than I did.

12