All Comments on 'Rekindled Ch. 01'

by His_beloved_roisin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

That's some powerful stuff right there. I look forward to reading the next chapter.

CaitlyCateCaitlyCatealmost 12 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!

Definitely 5 *s. I love your writing.

sligolasssligolassalmost 12 years ago
More Please

Short but very powerful , can't wait for next chapter.

huntersangelhuntersangelover 11 years ago
wow!

ok, i just stumbled upon your story by accident and i'm so sorry that I missed it when it was freshly written, but you know what they say...better late than never. I'm in love with this story and especially even more so because it is based on factual events! I have never had this kind of love with a man, and this is the closest I will ever come, I think. (i'm really hoping that part won't be true) But Iz's and Ettienne's love is timeless, gentle, strong, trusting and filled with mutual respect for each other, to me it's the perfect love. It's so sad that she had to endure hell with her other "master", but I think because of it, it will make their love even more precious to them and they will be even more careful not to ever take it for granted and become complacent with each other. So maybe "hell" was a blessing in disguise.

Speaking of blessings in disguise, maybe NOT catching this story when it was freshly written is a blessing in disguise for me, because now I don't have to wait on pins and needles for the next chapter because omg, it's there already! So thank you so much for such a lovely first chapter His beloved roisin, but I must be moving on to the much anticipated chapter 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous