All Comments on 'Rekindling Forgotten Love'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Without a doubt the BEST incest/taboo story I've ever read in my life. The build up was incredibly well scripted and believable. The feelings and emotions are first class. Way above the usual mindless dribble many post on here. Really hoping to read a couple more chapters. Not one of those part 30-40 or 50 series. YUCK to those. You hit a homer first time. Congrats.

starfight22starfight22almost 7 years ago
Wow

I like the built up, and hope you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This was fun

I really enjoyed this one for the simple reason they didn't just jump each others bones for the sake of it. Corey actually asking at every step of their relationship is a new thing here and I hope it catches on, chivalry ain't dead yet it seems.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 stars

Absolutely loved the build up. These r the best stories when things and not rushed with an intense build up. Can't wait for the 2nd chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

I can echo the others' praise, the slow build-up worked well. In fact, I loved it the most when they were almost brother and sister, just a tiny bit flirty, only barely expressing all the emotions underneath. Occasionally, some of the dialogue felt a bit too melodramatic for my taste, especially towards the end, but it's just a detail.

Also, if you didn't have an editor checking this particular story, I don't think you need one. It's nearly as error-free as can be.

couple4fun4080couple4fun4080almost 7 years ago

I have spent thousands in Victoria Secrets on my wife and our lovers and couldn't tell you the name on a bra. What straight guy would know such a thing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Talented novice ISO good Editor.

I loved the storyline. Great pacing and buildup which held my interest to keep reading despite some very distracting errors.

"Most of her breasts had 32 and 34 band ..."

Really? How many breasts did she have? That one made me laugh aloud.

"loosing my best friend"

This one drives me crazy. It's one of the most common spelling errors on the Internet!

The word is LOSING, a form of the verb LOSE (rhymes with news)

"Loose" on the other hand is usually an adjective: the opposite of Tight.

There is a verb Loose: to set free, to unfetter (rhymes with goose).

With your talent you should be able to find a willing capable Editor. Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

A sequel will be very much appreciated... Make it happen fast...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Really loved the story! The weird love names he was using in the changing room kinda corny-creeped me for some strange reason. Kinda victorian or something I guess, just sounded strange! I know a really old couple and the guy calls his wife 'my beautiful bride' quite often, hehe.

...I kept wondering why he thought she might be gay because she had a male mastrubator, rofl! What would a gay girl do with that?? Hehe. It seemed obvious she was using it on her bf to me.

....lol, I can see a selling advertisement for them, 'your wife says she has a headache? Tell her to use the Sucamator 5000 on you while she talks dirty!' Rofl.

...oh, on a minor side note, I was glad when she said she wanted missionary for her first time and not him suggesting she be on top, I always hate when a story says that!

All in all, great work!! I'll look forward to reading more of your stuff, thanks!

Rapier875Rapier875about 5 years ago
Loved it !

As hot as Drawing my Sister was.

You sure can write a good tale !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's a good story 5 stars

But it's a tit story. I'm an ass and leg lover, but I like tits to. I like perky so nothing bigger than a C cup for me ALL D cup boobs droop even on young girls. Fake tits may not but I prefer board flat to fake. As and ass man I don't mean anal, I'm not gay. When there is a pussy in the house I'm all over that, oral and fucking...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous