Rekindling Forgotten Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,841 Followers

I actually gasped when she asked me that, my jaw dropping even lower than it already was. "I'd ask..." and then I stopped, unable to focus or think straight. Before I could gather my wits, Kim walked towards me and, to my utter surprise, straddled me. Her breasts were mere inches from my face and my hands jerked in reflex towards them. I stopped myself and placed them back on the couch close to her legs. "Brother, don't think, just ask. I don't know if I'm going to say yes to everything you could think of, but I won't judge. I'm just feeling very hot and very curious right now... So go ahead."

I closed my eyes for a second and pinched myself on the arm. I opened my eyes when Kim giggled, and looked at her for a long while. She was still dancing on my lap, bouncing upon me. She couldn't have missed my hard cock, and I couldn't have missed her heaving breasts. "I'd like you to remove your nipple covers..."

Kim grinned and, as she was pulling away to stand up, she whispered "Your nipple covers, brother... As long as I have them you can ask to see me with them."

I couldn't believe what was happening, what I was hearing. As Kim covered her breasts while she resumed her dance, I was gaping at her, leaning forward on the couch. As she was turning and turning, she pulled them off and slowed down until she was facing me, moving slower now.

She threw the nipple covers next to me on the couch and moved her upper body side to side, making her large breasts swing with her. I stared at her pink areolas, relishing their beauty and seeing her nipples grow. I had seen countless nipples on my computer screen, but this was something else entirely. As I stared and stared, Kim whispered "Anything else, brother? Anything else you'd like me to do?"

I looked up at her, too dumbfounded to even smile, and said "Would you slip your jeans off?"

I was eager to see her dancing topless with her panties, but quickly realized that I had underestimated her lust: her jeans had been the only item of clothing she'd had on. As she kicked them away, I stared at my sister dancing fully nude in front of me to the music she had set for herself earlier. My cock, already hard, was now raising a huge tent in my loose shorts, but I didn't care. My sister was fucking dancing in front of me. Fucking naked!

I don't know how long I sat there, transfixed by her dance. I knew I kept whispering and moaning a long string of "Thank you sis...", but I couldn't have told you if I stayed there one minute or one hour.

She woke me out of my trance by asking, again "What else, brother?" What else could I possibly ask? She walked towards me slowly and soon she was straddling my lap again, completely naked this time. "Ask... Don't be shy..."

"Can I... Can I touch your breasts?"

"Of course..."

When my hands closed on her breasts, my sister's breasts, my first ever breasts, I began trembling like a leaf beneath her. And then, without even thinking about asking for permission, I leaned forward and took one of her nipples in my mouth. As I hugged her hard, I sucked her nipple just as hard and moaned as I discovered what a nipple felt like. I was floored. After I switched to her other breast, Kim said "I think you're over dressed, brother..."

I only noticed that she was removing my shirt when I had to stop suckling on her nipples. Stunned despite everything, I looked up and stared into her eyes as my shirt fell to the floor. "Are you sure... Are you serious about this?" I asked.

"More than I've ever been sure about anything before." she paused, combing her hand through my hair a few times. "I wanna take your virginity, brother, and I want you to be my very first. I want your cock to be the first to part my lips, Corey, the first to probe my depths... Can you believe I've never even pushed a dildo inside?" she exhaled slowly, smiling at me. "So, what do you say?"

I hugged her again, pressing the side of my face against the top of her breasts. "Why I say yes, dear lover, precious love that I thought I had lost at fifteen..." Hearing those words, Kim took a sharp intake of breath and wrapped her arms around my head. I kept talking. "I don't know what life has in store for us. You'll probably fall for another guy eventually, and I'll probably find a girl that will agree to date me. And I wish us both the best of luck with this. But..." I took a pause and placed a soft kiss in the delicate skin between her two large breasts. "But I dearly hope that we will always share a close connection. I know I'm heady with lust, but I do hope that whatever will happen in our lives, we will always be able to find each other and... and make love to each other."

"I agree, dear brother, I wish the same thing."

I looked up, she looked down and we shared our first kiss, our first real kiss as lovers. It should have been utterly strange, but it just flowed. So naturally. And with that kiss, the rest of the afternoon began. My shorts disappeared soon after and the electric feel of her bare skin against it forced us to face what we were getting ready to do. Fully naked, we stood up and, hand in hand, headed to her room. When she closed the door behind her and turned around to look at me, sitting on her bed, the look in her eyes overwhelmed me. "You're beautiful, brother... And I want to make love to you. Right now."

When she climbed up onto her bed, I reclined fully and let her move over me, on all fours. I was mesmerized by her swinging breasts, which looked even bigger than usual in this position. When she leaned in for another kiss, I felt her lips on mine and her nipples grazing my chest at the same time. And then she simply let her body lower against mine.

The heat of her skin, the softness of her thighs and belly against my own were pure delight. When I felt her bush pressed on my cock, I moaned through our kiss. When her legs opened and I felt the much more intense heat of her pussy against my cock, I groaned and broke the kiss. Into my ear, Kim whispered "I know it's cliché, but I'd really like it if you took me in the missionary position."

"My pleasure." I replied.

Gently, not hurrying anything, we rolled over and I ended up between her opened thighs. I could already feel that she was drenched, having already coated my cock with her juices as we rolled. I moved down slowly, not at all nervous like I expected my first time to be. I knew, without a doubt, that if I made any mistake, my sister would simply tell me what to do. No pressure, no ego, no expectations except sharing this wonderful moment with the person I loved the most.

When the tip of my cock parted her lips and we both felt it entering her hole, just barely, we gasped at the same time. After giggling a bit, I pushed upwards gently. As her relaxed muscles parted for me, I looked up at her, finding her eyes already waiting for mine. She lifted her head and we kissed for the third time as we were both fixated by my cock slipping ever deeper into her.

When I pushed myself higher with my feet, my cock slipped a couple of inches and Kim gasped. I felt her squeezing her pussy hard around me. I pulled back immediately, but she grabbed my back and said "Don't pull out... Come back, come back to— Oooh, yes, shit this is wonderful. And damn your cock is big!"

I laughed, knowing it wasn't all that big, but knew that it would feel that way to her. "Want my big cock deeper?" I said.

Kim laughed, which I found wonderful for our first times. "Yes... Deeper."

We groaned as I did. I felt her hands grabbing the skin on my back and squeezing hard, and heard her moaning much louder. Instinct took over and I arched my lower back forward, driving the last half of my cock inside her until I couldn't go any further. Kim screamed, but I knew it was a scream of pleasure. I was drowning in pleasure myself, my mind unable to believe that my cock was firmly sheathed into the pussy of a real, living and loving girl. My sister.

I pulled back and slipped back in, then felt her heels on my lower back. Her legs were splayed opened and even though it was her first time, Kim definitely wanted me to fuck her. And I did, with wild abandon. As I plowed into her, gradually going faster, I kissed her again and we moaned in each other's mouths the entire time. When I slipped my mouth to her ear I said "I love you Kim... I love you so much!"

"Me to, dear brother. I love you too." she replied with a low voice.

As the minutes flew by, I knew I would not be able to last very long. "Kim... I'd really, really like to let you climax first, but I don't think I can hold—"

"Do it... Cum inside me. Fill me with your sperm, Corey."

Soon I did, feeling the violent spasms of my first pussy-induced climax raking my body and soul mercilessly. As I felt loads of sperm shooting into her repeatedly, I knew this moment would be forever marked in my mind. Kim moaned and groaned, but unless I was mistaken, I was pretty sure she hadn't climaxed with me.

Suddenly, as I was regaining my breath, my cock still sheathed deep inside her, she lifted one of her legs and said "Hang on... Don't slip out!" And with that she pushed me sideways and we ended up in the cowgirl position. When I saw her rising up, her majestic breasts covered with sweat and bouncing with her every movement, I knew my cock would rise to the challenge.

Kim brought both her hands to her pussy, squeezing her breasts in the process, forcing them to bulge upwards and forwards. The sight was breathtaking, even after a climax that powerful. And then she transformed, beyond belief, into an even more sexier goddess. Seeing my sister fucking me in the cowgirl position, using her legs to drive upon me, her hands working their magic on her clit, her breasts defying the laws of nature as they soared like young angels, seeing her two long braids swishing through the air as she turned her head and, most importantly, seeing the expression on her face as my cock and her fingers brought her to climax...

And then I heard her moans and screams as pleasure ravaged her. And to my stunned surprise, I felt another climax rising from the ashes of the first. I was laughing as buckled under her, driven almost insane by the raw pleasure. Seeing me climax again made Kim laugh as well.

She leaned forward, placed her hands on my chest and fucked me with a vengeance. In this position her intensity at least doubled and I was being pounded into the bed by the most wonderful object in the universe: my sweet, loving sister. I arched and spasmed as my climax peaked, and felt some of my sperm being forced into her pussy again. I grabbed her by the arms and pulled her back against me and held her tight.

We remained that way for a long while as my cock inevitably shrunk. But as we talked pos-coital, I saw that my feelings for her hadn't changed. Sure lust had influenced my mind earlier, but as strange as it was, even spent I as was with two climaxes, I still felt more love for her than I had ever felt before. We tried our best to survive the boring dinner and evening with our parents. I felt my heart beating hard when, in the very late evening, with the entire house dark and silent, I heard Kim opening my door. A minute later she was under the blankets with me, naked as I was, and we made love again. And again. And again...

*****

Note: I'm having a lot of trouble trying to find a stable editor. If you like my stories and think you could help me with editing (only for spelling/grammar), please let me know by sending me a message! I have a *lot* of stories waiting to be published (including the sequel to this one), but they're stalled at the editing step. Thanks!

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,841 Followers