All Comments on 'Rekindling Old Flames'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
rflikeslitrflikeslitover 6 years ago
Great

What a great fun read thank you!!

EmmelineEmmelineover 6 years ago
Funny and sweet!

Sexy and adorable story!! You already know I loved it :)

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed reading this. The progression was very plausible. I liked the fact that the ending was so sweet. Great use of humour as well.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
LMAO.....loved it!

Such a great change from the normal reads...dare I ask for more?

litfan10litfan10over 6 years agoAuthor
response to rflikeslit

Hey thanks, you are very welcome. It was fun to write. Glad you enjoyed it.

litfan10litfan10over 6 years agoAuthor
response to Emmeline

Sweetness!! Thanks again for all your help! You made it much better than I would have on my own.

litfan10litfan10over 6 years agoAuthor
response to petskunk

Thank you petskunk. I did write this episodically to get a stronger path to the end. Glad you enjoyed it. Yeah, I love throwing humor in there now and then. Thanks again

litfan10litfan10over 6 years agoAuthor
response to arrowglass

Hey arrowglass my friend! Thanks for finding this story. If I wrote another to this that would take even more time from The New Deal. I can't have that! I do enjoy writing sweet, little romances for the contests so you can expect more of that - but I really do need to get to the next chapter of my regular series. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful Read

This was so unexpected and delightful. It brought a smile and more than a couple chuckles. Thank you!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
That was fun to read

Live through? Not so much. I'm glad they too were laughing at the end.

CordanceCordanceover 6 years ago
These two need to add their names after Larry, Moe, and Curly

I have reason to believe that bondage is not a thing this couple should explore in more detail. A great humorous story. There are probably hundreds of authors on this site. Out of all of them, I have added only two to my Favorites. You are one of them. This story is an excellent reason why. Five stars all the way.

litfan10litfan10over 6 years agoAuthor
Response to anonymous

Thank you, That's why I write these contest stories- smiles and chuckles. Glad you enjoyed it!

litfan10litfan10over 6 years agoAuthor
Response to rightbank

Thanks for your comment - yeah not something I would want happening to me either. Glad you enjoyed it!

litfan10litfan10over 6 years agoAuthor
Response to Cordance

Wow, thank you so very much. I am extremely touched and flattered. Of course, now I have to read your work and unclej's. I am so glad you enjoy my work! I will beg to differ that there are many, many fine writers here every bit as good or better than me, but I certainly appreciate your comments.

Happy writing to you and thank you so much again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

We (read story to wife) totally enjoyed your story. Wife laughed so hard she peed in pantys. Your story is believable also, it sounds like something I would see at work sometimes. Thanks for the laugh, wet wife and great sex!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
I'm mixed on this, but...

...it was rip-roaring hilarious! Another poster stating this should be behind "Larry, Curly and Moe" wasn't far off! Safe to say I loved the humor and while I can be fairly klutzy myself, I almost can't imagine two people being that much so together; I certainly cannot imagine the compounded mortification of repeated trips to the ER and the explanations they had to create not to end up beet-red for a week--to say nothing of explaining burning down the house to police! I would have hoped after the second handcuff disaster that they would have given up on it all together. Still cute, though.

litfan10litfan10over 6 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous

Thanks - you completely made my day with your comment. I greatly appreciate it. So glad you enjoyed my story and reaped some benefits from it.

litfan10litfan10over 6 years agoAuthor
Response to Comentarista82

Hey Com! Thanks for reading my story. Glad you enjoyed it even somewhat! I figured three times was the charm. Happy writing to you my friend, see you in the AH and thanks again!

jetoshjetoshover 6 years ago
Well Done

LOL!!

This was an excellent story. Very funny & I could see myself in al of those situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Happiest Short Story

Now that was funny and enjoyable. In 2 pages you developed characters and a well thought out plot. You left me with a better ending for my day. That was really good writing. Keep up the good work. Thanks for taking the time to share.

litfan10litfan10over 6 years agoAuthor
Response to jetosh

Hey jetosh. Thank you very much. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Hopefully you never imagined being in the hospital parts.....

litfan10litfan10over 6 years agoAuthor
Response to anonymous

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure to write and share this. I definitely plan on continuing with sweet romances in the contests. Thanks again, you made my day

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stopped reading at..

I stopped reading at "nipple clamps". I will never consider creating intentional pain romantic. A loving husband doesn't do that!

celticladycelticladyover 6 years ago
Bravo!

Charming characters in a humorous short story can be very difficult to accomplish. You began with a simple trope & spun it into a wonderfully funny view of lasting love & how experimenting doesn't end the same for every couple.

Well done! I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I REALLY ENJOYED your story. Thank you!!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Funny und Hawt!

11/10 Pairs of Handcuffs!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous