All Comments on 'Relative Humidity'

by DaSaint

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Shithole licking and urine drinking is sickening

to me--(Yes a woman's squirts are realy urine)

AlhazredAlhazredover 17 years ago
Why?

It will always confuse my why people read stories that are clearly described as something they dislike. Not to mention that they always post anonymously. And for the record, to the anonymous commentor, learn a little bit about anatomy and physiology. When a woman "squirts", it is NOT urine. Also, just to clarify some other things that, given your apparently level of education, you may be confused about, storks do NOT actually deliver babies, your face will NOT stick that way, chocolate does NOT give you pimples, swallowing watermelon seeds will NOT make women pregnant, and hiding under a wooden desk will NOT save you from a nuclear blast.

As for the story itself, it was relatively well written, but something about the pacing just seemed off (not quite sure what, exactly - perhaps too short). Also, the way it was presented, it seemed like a bit of an absurd situation - breaking into taboos/fetishes of group sex, incest and squirting entirely too easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just for the record

As for the absurdity of the situation.... let's just say that the truth is sometimes the strangest. This 'story' happend to me, the author, not quite 10 days ago.... no lie!

DaSaintDaSaintover 17 years agoAuthor
Just for the record

As for the absurdity of the situation.... let's just say that the truth is sometimes the strangest. This 'story' happend to me, the author, not quite 10 days ago.... no lie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a rare squirter

for the record, female ejeculation is NOT urine. Although traces may be present it is actually very similar to a man's pre-cum. I have personally experienced a squirter. As for the story, not bad but it really needs to get a little more in depth as to the characters

DaSaintDaSaintover 17 years agoAuthor
Touche'

Point well taken. I was still in the heat of the moment when I wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my god

That is an amazing story! I wish there was more to read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous