Releasing the Slave Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after, he thought it wise to move, in case he was found. Hauling himself up, he covered the trapdoor once again with the rug, before leaving the room, taking in the lobby once more he headed back upstairs this time heading down the corridor opposite to where he came out. Focusing only on the door facing him, it drew him to it, walking slowly deliberately, the erection in his pants beating in time with his footsteps, getting stronger and faster until he could reach out and......

"HEY! What do you're think you're doing?" Andrew practically jumped out of his skin, he turned to see Lady Rynn, pacing towards him, faster than she should have been able to. Quivering in anticipation, knowing he had disobeyed her, and knowing that he was going to be made sorry for it, he scanned his surrounding, nothing but doors, on his left and right, and Lady Rynn, walking towards him. He followed his instinct, shocking himself in the process, he dropped to his knees and bent his head, feeling ashamed. Confused at his feelings Andrew kept his head down, hoping she'd be lenient, and not at the same time.

"Do you think you have some right to wander my castle without permission?" She yanked his head, by his hair, forcing him to look at her.

"No-no, my lady, I'm-I'm sorry Lady Rynn, I just, Um, I...."

"You deliberately disobeyed my order, slave! You disobey me, you get punished!"

"Wh-a- what are you going to do to me? Please, don't hurt me, please." Andrew begged, knowing it would do him no good, she began dragging him down the hall, by his hair, all he could do was follow and whimper in pain, not just the pain of having his long hair pulled, but also the pain, guaranteed to come, soon.

Wordlessly she dragged him, down the stairs, several times he stumbled, nearly falling, but trying, hard to. Anything to stop from angering her further. Dragging him into the room, sparsely decorated with clutter, hurling back the rug with ease and tugging at the iron handle she threw Andrew with great force down the rough, painful stone steps, moaning painfully he dragged himself to his knees just in time for Lady Rynn to once again gripping his hair and forcing him into the main room, blocking off all hope of escape as she did.

"On your feet, slave, now!" She ordered, her voice contained none of the hospitality it had earlier and yet she still sang beautiful music into his very soul. As quickly as he could manage he was standing, not daring to look at her.

"Strip." She said, Andrew hesitated, not sure he'd heard her right, "what are you waiting for slave? I told you to strip..." as she uttered the last words in her strict, delicious voice, he began to peel away his clothes, starting with his socks, his jeans, and t shirt leaving only his boxers to cover his modesty, and his erection.

"Those too, slave, you need to be thoroughly punished, and completely naked." Andrew sighed gently to himself, peeling away his boxers, his hard cock springing to attention. The sudden cool air on his naked skin gave him goose bumps and a feeling of blissful arousal. Lady Rynn began to approach him, making him shiver in anticipation, grabbing him, this time by his arm she lead him to some shackles, hanging from the centre of the room, as with those Andrew had strapped himself in earlier they left him standing on his tiptoes to stay stood up, she roughly strapped him in, trying a blindfold around his eyes. The darkness suddenly heightened his other senses, making his skin come alive tingling. Andrew heard her pace away, her huge black pvc boots making a solid noise on the hard floor, shortly she returned and he heard her drop several items on a nearby table.

Lady Rynn pondered for a second before picking up a paddle, best to start lightly, then work her way up. Silently she walked around him and landed the first smack right between Andrew's ass cheek. He yelped in surprise and pain, making Lady Rynn smile, a damp feeling spreading to her underwear. Harder this time, enjoying the sharp slap that echoed off the stone walls. Andrew gently moaned to begin with, Lady Rynn, though soon bored of not getting her desired reaction picked up a red riding crop, one of her firm favourites as it had a piece of leather attached to the end which created a delicious whipping noise as it flew through the air.

She paced around him, confusing him, making him ache in anticipation for her next move, it came suddenly, sharp on his pert little ass, making him shake in his chains, gasp for breath. The following strokes came with little or no warning one after the other, making red welts appear on his back and ass and legs, his breaths became ragged, occasionally whimpering and struggling in vain against his restraints. Lady Rynn occasionally laughed, taking joy in his pain and moans. She stopped only when the welts had started to bleed and Andrew was almost constantly yelling in pain. As a final shove to his part of his punishment Lady Rynn brought out a chain whip, gently rattling the heavy metal links, with no real intent of using it, but she got the response she was seeking.

"Oh, no....please is that the chain whip My Lady?, please no, please don't hit me with that, I beg of you." Andrew begged, hanging limply in his restraints, whimpering, sobbing softly to himself. Placing it down Lady Rynn reached up and took off his blindfold and let him gently down into her arms. He fell, exhausted from tensing his muscles, gasping at the sudden pain from release, "on your feet slave," came her relentless order, despite the pain Andrew knew disobeying her order would mean a worse punishment than he was about to receive. Forced via his hair to bend over a nearby table, he heard Lady Rynn snap on a pair of rubber gloves, he didn't dare look behind, but was enlightened soon after when she began to lube up his ass, running her fingers down between his cheeks, finally resting at the entrance, pushing relentlessly until he relaxed, opening for her, he felt her finger slide half way in, his ass reacting, trying to expel the invading digit, instead he relaxed again allowing his Lady's finger to slip all the way in right up to her knuckle. He moaned, softly.

As soon as he was greased up, Lady Rynn dragged him to the chair, the one he had first noted when he entered the dungeon earlier, he swallowed hard and knew that resistance was futile. "Sit on the wooden shaft, it's time for posture correction, slave!" She whispered, obeying, Andrew stepped up to the chair and eased himself down onto the wooden shaft, pausing as it stretched his virgin hole, whimpering as the pain turned to pleasure. Filling his insides. As soon as he was seated Lady Rynn proceeded to strap in his ankles and knees and wrists. She informed him that if he didn't stay still he would hurt himself on the wooden shaft buried inside him, and that she wouldn't make it easy on him. Andrew shuddered at this, as he felt her hands in his hair, rubbing, pulling softly at first, then harder and harder until it became a jerking movement, he could feel the wooden shaft inside him, rubbing his violated insides, yelling out in pain.

Next, she began to spank him, through the gaps in the back of the chair, now vertical welts crossed his horizontal ones, again making him squirm and move around trying to move away from the pain and yet doing nothing more an causing himself worse pain, he began to gently sob at this unfair game. But the worse was next to come, at first the gentile tickling on his feet just seemed to be a normal itch, unable to scratch it Andrew tried to ignore it, as it spread, up and up his legs it became difficult to ignore, then, on the verge of asking his Lady if she could help him, he suddenly realised that the tickling had turned to stinging and that itch had turned to ants, hundreds and thousands of them, crawling all over him nipping and biting as they went.

Before long they were all over him, feasting on his flesh, tears rolled down his eyes, pain, humiliation. "Ready to beg yet slave?" Lady Rynn provoked, smiling evilly. "Oh, please My Lady, no more ants they hurt, please, you can do anything just please stop the ants My Lady, I beg of you." Came his reply, almost instantly, desperation evident amidst his gentile sobs. Clicking her fingers, the ants stopped, dead. Sighing and sobbing in relief Lady Rynn opened his restraints and told him to ease himself off slowly, so as not to hurt himself. Andrew obeyed, almost missing the familiar full feeling. Looking up Lady Rynn was holding a dog collar and chain. Understanding Andrew lowered himself to all fours and crawled over to her, his head bent in shame, knowing what she expected and thought of him.

Leaning over she secured the collar on him, tugging on the chain to ensure the correct tightness and reaction came from the tight yank she gave him. Satisfied she turned on her skyscraper heels and began walking, dragging him along behind her, like her animal. Up the steps and out of the trap door, telling him to sit, like a good boy while she replaced the door. Taking up his lead again she took him upstairs, veering towards the corridor of doors on the left. Opening a door into a huge master bathroom the size of a hospital ward. Instantly, Andrew noticed this was no ordinary bathroom, it did however consist of a bath, a huge ornate one, similar, but bigger than that in his room. It also had a sink, a shower and several units. But that was where the similarities with any normal bathroom stopped, it had a bed, with stirrups, normally used for pregnant women, with a light above the bed, ready to shine down on the patient. Several trolleys covered in ominous looking medical apparatus, and draws concealing much more.

Lady Rynn, after giving Andrew sufficient time to drink in this surroundings, yanked him into the room by his chain, instructing him to act like a dog. Andrew, after hesitating and receiving a good kick to the ribs, began to pant and wiggle his ass, looking up at his Lady for attention. She smiled to herself. Dragging him over to a until.

"Stand up, you dirty slut, time to clean you up!" She ordered giving a sharp tug on his lead.

"Yes, My Lady," he replied, gently rising to his feet. Lady Rynn forced him roughly to bend over the unit, as he did Andrew felt the greased up tube enter his abused, stretched ass, expelling a gentle moan that became louder as the warm water filled his bowels, filling him beyond any sense of the word. After every drop had squeezed its way into his ass, and Andrew had watched the expression on his Lady's face in the mirror above him, she opened her mouth to him again. Filling him with joy, amidst the pain.

"Hold it in slut, we need to make sure your filthy ass is nice and clean."

"Y-y-yes My L-lady." Came his stuttered reply. By now his cock had been constantly hard for hours, he had not felt release since the bath, that seemed so long ago now. Almost as if she read his mind Lady Rynn slotted a cock ring over his now throbbing shaft, her touch nearly sent him over the edge, but it was stopped dead by the tight cut-off feeling the rubber cock ring brought. By now the water had been in his ass for over 10 minutes, holding onto it was difficult and painful, it brought stinging tears to his eyes, each time he looked up he saw his Lady, dressed in a smutty red, white and black nurses outfit, the little hat set purposefully off centre. Its hem barely covered her modesty, caressed softly with a black thong, concealing the suspender belt which held up her black stockings. Each glance at her sent Andrew's head spinning knowing he couldn't come.

Before long came relief, "ok slut, sit on the toilet." The feeling of fullness gradually subsided, but pleasure was not to be his. "You're still a dirty slut, and now I'm going to teach your clean ass a lesson...Get on the bed, now!" Without wanting to push his luck Andrew laid down on the bed, almost thankful for the minute of rest. And minute it was, he felt his arms being tied above his head, his chest being strapped to the bed, and the final humiliation, his legs being spread wide and strapped into the stirrups. Pacing around him, Lady Rynn pressed a button on a remote attached to the bed, forcing his ass high into the air, making him accessible from all angles. Andrew felt humiliated, spread wide for whoever cared to look at him.

Moving between his legs, Lady Rynn pulled a trolley near, snapping on a fresh pair of gloves, started to probe his ass, moving her finger in and out, invoking moans of pain and pleasure from the immobile patient. Reaching for her trolley she picked up a metal pole, it was thick with a bulbous tip, gently forcing it into his lubed hole, invoking another moan of pleasure mixed with pain. As it slipped in slowly, Andrew groaned happily. But all too soon his pleasure was taken away. Yanking the implement out leaving him void, she replaced it with heavy cold metal balls, slipping three in with little effort and following them up with another two. By now the feeling was on the verge of pain for Andrew, filled with metal balls, moving, hitting each other, vibrating slowly whenever his Lady pressed her remote. She topped it up with a butt plug, Andrew felt forced to gasp for air, between his full up ass and hard, throbbing cock everywhere below his abdomen ached. Something which, again, Lady Rynn seemed to guess at, and gave him his answer. As usual it wasn't going to be easy for him.

Undoing his restraints, forcefully yanking him to his feet via his hair, now tingling from the constant abuse, walking ached. Luckily Andrew only had to walk downstairs and into one of the rooms that only earlier was locked. The pleasurable ache in his abdomen and groin moaned at him each time he took a step. Inside the room seemed to be nothing, it was a large sized room, four very big screens covered the walls which flickered on as Andrew entered, before he could see what was on them, she spoke.

"Now listen slut, don't think I haven ' t seen you walking round all hard, all day. Time for a little release for you, I think...." she paused, fondling her whip provocatively "soon porn will flicker on all the TV screens, men and women will be sucked, and fucked. And you will wank, you'll be surrounded by porn, and maybe a few other surprises. Understand so far?"

"Yes, My Lady."

"Good, but there's a catch, you can't come, for a full hour. If you come you will be punished further, if you don't you'll be allowed to come."

"Yes, I understand My Lady." Andrew took a careful grip on his throbbing shaft, had it not been for his cock ring, the sheer touch of his hand would have sent him over the edge. He began to slowly pull back his foreskin, listening to the gentile moans of the sluts surrounding him on the big screens, and as promised hundreds of porn magazines open to pages full of women showing themselves off, spread around him. Sighing as waves of pleasure enveloped him, subconsciously hearing the ticking clock in the background, and his Lady occasionally telling him how many minutes of his agonising hour remained.

"Fifteen minutes passed slut." As he looked to his Lady to acknowledge what she had said he gasped, seeing her playing with her soft folds, covering her lucky fingers in juices. He stepped up to him, smeared the juices over his lips Andrew lapped at them eagerly, the taste was like nothing he'd ever tasted before, it was to musky but sweet, with a smell that flung him into flurries of pleasure. She yanked off his cock ring, roughly, again the sheer touch of her nearly sent him into orgasm.

"Thirty-five minutes gone, slave." By now, Andrew had stopped himself coming several times, his balls were begging for release, slowly betraying him, his own body was using his hand against him, the sluts on the screens were screaming in orgasm, soon joined by his Lady as she shook with the waves of orgasm, as Andrew watched, her juices flowed freely from her cunt, soaking her fingers, as streams began to slowly escape she walked over, stood over his face and said....

"Lick me, slut." Without hesitation, Andrew began to suck at the nectar escaping from between his Lady's legs, savouring her exquisite taste, letting to flow over his tongue and down his throat, feeling his erection throb in his curled fingers. Her moans were like pure music to his ears knowing that he was bringing her even just the slightest piece of pleasure turned him on even more, the ticking clock was now just another noise blended with the TV screens hidden in the distance. The harder he licked the more she moaned, moving onto his knees for more height he felt the balls in his ass buzz softly, pushing against the butt plug and his insides, making him gasp in ecstasy.

As Lady Rynn was brought to yet another shuddering climax, out-screaming all the sluts on the screens, Andrew's cock, still painfully throbbing nearly emptied its load, he quickly bent over moaning in pain as his body punished him for the constant torment of building himself up only to deny himself, again. Going back to stroking Andrew gently closed his eyes, bit his lip hard, trying not to think dirty thoughts but not wanting to lose his erection. He slipped his head back, still sitting on his knees, he spread them, allowing his balls more room.

"Fifty-five minutes gone," she said in a ragged tone, still coming down from orgasm no doubt, "five more minutes to go, are you going to make it, slut?" Andrew brought himself steadily back to reality, tasting blood where he had bitten his lip. He looked to his mistress, sat, watching him intently her head bent to one side, looking for a reply to her question.

"I-I don't know My Lady." Came his weak, stuttered reply. His hand was working his cock slowly, speeding up occasionally the clock had now become a constant reminder of his punishment, ticking away seconds painfully. Fifty-six, fifty-seven minutes gone, moaning he closed his eyes trying to concentrate on the blood on his lips as images of his Lady raced through his head. Fifty-eight minutes gone, his breathing was ragged coming in short sharp gasps as the heat within him rose, consuming him. Fifty-nine minutes gone, Andrew was now openly groaning at the pain in his abdomen, the clock counted away the seconds, be began to count them in his head, trying desperately to go the whole hour.

Roughly forty two seconds into the final minute he spilled his seed unable to resist any longer, he splashed his chest, his knees and the glossy pages surrounding him. His orgasm was so strong he didn't realise he was holding his breath, his eyes screwed shut his entire body held taught. As he finished the buzzer on the faraway clock went off, screaming at him, he knew he had disobeyed her, and that he would soon suffer. But she seemed to let him calm down, let his breathing return to a state of normality, his softening cock now only oozed where seconds before it had squirted with such vigour that pages far in front of him had been soaked in his hot come.

He slowly opened his eyes, licking the remainder of blood from his cut lip, searching for his Lady, who was behind him, fixing his dog collar and chain back on, dragging him and forcing him back onto his hands and knees, heading for the door. Andrew could only guess at what was next as he looked one last time around the room, noting the TVs were off and all the magazines were gone. He hung his head, and crawled close to his Lady's leg feeling her warmth, glad to be where he belonged. As her slut, her slave.

Of course, it was back to the dungeon for Andrew, and straight into the rack for questioning.

"So, slave. Tell me, have you ever been dominated before?" Came her first question, so much for starting at the beginning it seemed Lady Rynn enjoyed jumping in at the deep end.

"N-no, My Lady, I was tied to the bed once, but nothing serious." Andrew whimpered in reply, unable to look up past her full red lips.