Releasing the Slave Within

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl had by now gripped his face and was trying to kiss him, hard on his lips, anger rose in him at her obvious desperation, and as he looked to his Lady the briefest look of fury covered her sensual features, he turned back to the girl and pushed her off hard, but she was not so easily broken, crawling back to him she tried to grab his cock, Andrew's reflexes forced him to jump back smacking his back hard on the wall behind him. He groaned as she lunged for him a third time accidentally snapping his head back against the wall. Again, he groaned dizzy from the bang to his head, she took her chance and started sucking him off, from no where came his rage, he stood up despite being still light headed, took her forcefully by the forearm and told her sternly.

"Get off me, I don't like you, I don't want you." He looked down admitting something he had been dying to say for some time. "I want My Lady Rynn." With that she seemed to get the hint, gathering together her clothes she ran from the room. Lady Rynn turned back to face a very shy looking Andrew who dropped to his knees ready to serve.

"Well, so you want me do you, slave?" before she gave him the opportunity to answer, she continued, "that's all well and good, but you have no rights to me, yet, and you disobeyed me during that game, and now you have to be punished. Andrew nodded solemnly, and asked, his eyes still fixed to the floor in front of him.

"W-what are you going to do to me, My Lady?"

"Why, slave, you're going to the maze of course." Her smile was that of pure, tormented evil, it made him shake from the depths of his soul. What the hell was the maze?