All Comments on 'Religion Can Justify Anything'

by MountainMike

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I want more

At least I want some light shone on these two dim bulbs. A nice bitch bonfire should do nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hell bent for leather

So that was about the most dramatic change in personality and belief system ever!

Suddenly she's ga-ga over a bigger, younger cock and no thought about 25 years with her husband?

The downer months before her episodic break on the balcony, only ensured she would never listen to reason again.

This can only go two ways: BTB or loser cucky suffers endless indignities and humiliations galore.

The tone sounds like cucky-ville.

Please continue. Sadly, I'm dying to,watch this train wreck

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 11 years ago
Burn the Bitch to the ground

She has become so repulsive and disgusting now, I realize u wanted input from the comments section but I felt the need to tell u directly. She went from a loving, warm and maternal wife who was deep in love with her faithful hardworking equally loving husband to a physically altered, morally destroyed and emotionally cold BITCH. There is no hope for reconciliation in my opinion she believes to the core that what she is doing is correct, even if he stopped her she'd go behind his back like she did when she gave that prick a blowjob. She needs to be shamed and discarded, then after suffering in misery and loneliness should she be allowed to regain her morals and reconnect with her family, then find new love. As for her friend and that other woman, did their husbands know of their "help"? did they encourage it? or are they in the dark as well?

The husband on the other hand, his erections can be psychologically explained as a primal need to defeat the men who are fucking his wife by doing the same. Please don't make him become a willing cuckold, if he did his relationship with his wife would simply be based on necessity instead of the love that it was. I mean really how can a person change so much after 29 years of love and devotion? She needs to go!!! Anyway that's just my two cents worth of input, PLEASE BTB AND GIVE THE GUY A NEW LIFE WITH A MORE LOVING WIFE WHO'S WILLING TO BE KINKY ONLY WITH HIM!!! THNX

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 11 years ago
Not bad for a first story

But would have been more polite to label the story "Ch. 01." Many prefer to wait until the entire story is posted before reading it, for continuity purposes. Nonetheless, the story leaves one hanging at the edge of a cliff, a good, tried and true, plot device. I agree with another comment about hubby's erection re: his wife's cuckolding plans simply representing a threat response, not something he truly wants. Please write the next part soon. I vote for a BTB ending, but the law usually rewards the adulteress with custody, the house, and alimony. Not sure how he'll deal with that, no matter how smart a lawyer he has.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How long?

Could a fortyish slut stay in a relationship with a young stud and how long the boob can really defy sagging that is without/with the religion escapist window.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What is this Maybe crap

If you want a honest scoring... You have to work with us readers... Could be a 4 or 5... But in this case only a 3....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
If he was really against it, he would quit his job before his wife left the bedroom.

But he won't. Instead, his wife will fuck another man and hubby will sue and take the company for millions and she'll become a slag while her ex will become wealthy and marry a truly wonderful woman.

Pure bullshit. After 29 years she hears once that a "Christian woman" will forsake her marriage vows to further her husbands career....and she goes with it? After going a year without sex because it hurts and all of a sudden she's a slut?

Seriously, get you facts right and make the characters consistent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
There is only one way this can go

The husband is already a wimp, so make him suffer emotionally in every sentence of the next chapters, but love his wife all the more as she becomes the whore she wants to be. This will strengthen the Christian values that binds them, and make him stronger by forgiving her. Stronger still if he hires someone to kill all the men she fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is an enjoyable read.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: To be continued... Maybe.

If you'll only continue your own story if people will kiss your ass -- which IS the gist of this tag -- don't bother.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 11 years ago
Okay

But keep the husband strong, getting some wood as you envision your wife/ new whore is okay, he's just a mortal man. But it doesn't mean he has to accept it or ever fuck her again. If i kept her i'd wear a rubber and get this on film for further monetary compensation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

time to burn the bitch and all the bastards that have fucked her slimey cunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story so far.

This is a really well written story, and I enjoyed reading it .So far. There are several ways for you to continue. I hope that you choose to keep the husband a strong and feeling man and not turn him into a cockholded wimp. His reactions are those of any normal hetro man. So I hope that you will carry on with this story. I will be looking forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
change the ways

Well what is going on in the story happens alot in real life. Lots of wifes do help their mate out by fucking her mans boss. So lets have the next part but I hope he gets her ass before the boss dose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Your story is great ! Very good details, arousing and got my attention in a hurry as I am sure many others who didn't post a response. Don't listen to the complainers; it didn't bother them as much as they say to have read it !! Please write more chapters as we have to know what his wife not only does in detail but how it turns out !! Then of course, how its received at home and how his wife now treats him like a sexual King after his sacrifices for her. Thank you.

chastenchastenalmost 11 years ago
Well...

...there seems to be quite a bit of ambiguity if he's really a willing cuckold (boringly done to death) or actually doesn't want it to happen. If the latter, why doesn't he just say, "If you do this, I will divorce you"?

It seems we're heading down the road of she loves being a slut for its own sake (since she smiles when she thinks about giving Arthur things her husband doesn't get, rather than being somewhat sad about it) and him happy to go with that.

Everything is seeming a big inconsistent. I think you need to pick a side and stay on it for the rest of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
why always

people have the brains of not 4 year olds in these stories (only under 4 year you can't see the future and the consequences)

and once again I can't see anything erotic to the fact of destroying families with kids.

- 10 if possible

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 11 years ago
Amazing story

I read every word and I thought your writing is fantastic. It's very realistic and there's a lot of feeling to it. You can almost feel what the main character is going through. It's hard to believe that this is your first story.

The sexual scenes were also very arousing.

I'd love to read a continuation if you're interested in writing one. Maybe the wife goes the way of Evelyn and the husband leaves her? (or almost does)

Great job on this.

mickymouse113mickymouse113almost 11 years ago
Esther

The one point that stood out was - Esther married the king! I was screaming this out when I first read it.

Just shows to go how far gone she was that this "little" detail escaped her mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well written but Chasten is right. You need to pick a side.

On the one hand, he's talking about her proposed actions destroying the marriage. On the other hand, he's getting an erection and doing nothing to stop her.

If she's going to do it anyway , then he needs to kick his bosses ass or walk out or both. But if he's just going to wring his hands like a wimp faggot, then stop pretending that he's anything but a cuckold.

Pick one.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Good starter

Pretty damned stretchy. The overnight turn-around is very difficult to believe. The post-surgery change in her out-put (or putting-out) for Hubby is odd and doesn't match either her earlier marital sex ideas NOR her brand-new 'sacrifice my body with the handsome young boss' rationale to help Hubby's career and 'His Hidden Fantasy!'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fine, except for the wife

The overall plot is good - religion vs. sex is a good basis for an erotic tale - and the story is well written. I enjoyed reading it.

I have one major problem though - the wife. She's simply too dumb to be a credible spouse for the protagonist. She seem to be operating on the level of a child and it hurts the believability of the story. I think it would improve significantly if the wife was "toned down" a few notches and her justification was presented more indirectly to the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Why you made the wife SOO dumb?

Yeah, right, giving her virgin ASS is gonna to help her husband...she is gonna crap on him to bless him too?Excellent plot, but got to silly.She is all plastic, and will be disposable at first trash bin in his viewsight.

tnoldguytnoldguyalmost 11 years ago
Finish it

If you don't, or don't want to I'd like a try at it. As to other commenters, no, he's not a willing cuck. I know in the end she'll be in ruins and so will the two officers of the company.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 11 years ago
Just

Just don't let him become a wimp cuckold....we get way too much of those stories as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Another fucking cuckold. That is fucking disgusting and you have to be a sick fuck to even think that way! Fucking WACC!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The husband should stay true

to his original feelings. Fantasy is only good when it is just that. a FANTASY! Maybe the author should try a different direction, one that is rational.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She should have had her ass kicked the first time.

W.T.F. is wrong with you old guys, do you watch the View every morning, puke.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
MOUNTAIN MIKE...

MM... same initials ans MATT MOREAU

and both you are fucking retards

coincidence?

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3almost 11 years ago
What a pussy wimp

He is not even a man. He might as well get ready to have sex with her lovers because that is where she is leading him and he deserves what he gets. I won't waste anymore time reading the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fuc*ing Retards

The Only Way how that Harry in Va would know exactly how retarded the retards are that MM is doing is if he was .............one of them.

Three was a news item about several girls in a mental care facility giving birth. Maybe Harry is ......... Harriet.

Just Kidding you Harry, Keep up your stuff. Humour is in short supply.

Kilroy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
messed u

Well these people have issues. If this is a story about some guy willing to sit by while his wife fucks another guy and does nothing. Let's us know at the begining so I do not have to read it and I can skip it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Whew

A lot of crap in this tale. Write ch. 2 to fix it. BTB

Oh Yeah

The_AssmanThe_Assmanalmost 11 years ago
keep up the story as you see it.

LMAO at the stupid assholes who bash writers who write Cuckold stories then read every one and complain about them. Message for you Assholes DON'T READ THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the story and don't worry about the stupid people..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Never mind the “nay-sayers”, you've got a good story going. Keep at it! A lot of us are waiting with baited breath for the next installment! You’ve got good character development (where it’s important) without going into too many details – that’s a *fine line* that allows the mind to fill in the blanks in ways unique to each reader.

Whether anyone says anything or not, you've got a captive audience waiting on pins-and-needles for an increasingly erotically charged next chapter and its ramifications.

Huzzah!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BTB!

she so far gone...just get rid of the ditzy skank!

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4almost 11 years ago
Good start but here are the pitfalls...

for the concluding part of this story. If you have the husband accept his wife cheating and cuckolding him even to "we'll all fuck her" then he is just as bent as the wife. He would have whored his wife out for a promotion so why is he upset? We would have told his wife no but not really meant it. If he then divorce her, a stay home mom, with a two year old he would be raped by the courts financially - alimony, child support and division of assets. She can then go on with her $89K body retrofit to pick up another rich executive as her new husband perhaps his boss. It is clear that religion is just a ruse since she clearly think she deserves someone better than him so this in your face cheating is either a move to "have her cake and eat it too" or force him to leave her so she can enjoy who her new body can bring to her bed while he pays. The religion angle is just to assuage any guilt from her actions. A third path is to get revenge on the whole lot of them who ruined his life by gathering evidence and building a life separate from his wife and company. Given his wife's relgious background I am sure that her family and six kids will not buy her new outlook on fidelity. I look forward to the second part to this story.

SensateSensatealmost 11 years ago
Integrity?

I'd love to see a chapter two to see if he can maintain his integrity and start all over again with or without his ditzy wife. I'd also like to see if she actually goes through with what she's planning.

As far as her listening to Evelyn and not her husband, that is very believable to me. Everyone else's advice is better than mine. Just ask my wife.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Reasonably good

Really too forced and contrived to be better than average. Perhaps Ch. 2 will be better.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
sterling job of heightening tension by author !

The narrator initially reacts as a wimp and made me think the tale was going full-' bore standard cuckold. Then his anger kicks in and forecast says part 2 has 60% chance of going BTB. The main thing is MountainMike is refusing to let his leading character be pigeonholed. Kudos on that account. I wouldn't term this great writing, but it is definitely entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The story written by a real sissy faggot!! MINUS 5*!!!

How enjoyable has it to be to suck on a cunt which was used by another man or to get horny to hear about the cunt wife explain what she has done with her lover!! Oh what a pride to get a cunt like that!! You have to be the world biggest asshole!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very well written. Don’t like the witchy wife. Incredibly ungrateful, selfish and uncaring not to mention disloyal. Like watching a train wreck.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Well written

Probably not realistic, only a 4 or 5 STD deviation from the mean Kunt would act like this.

Retribution should be severe.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not going

This isn't going to end well for Rhoda and Evelyn. I hope Arthur gets a little retribution too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is my fucking nightmare. The only good way this can go is for him to take revenge via divorce, as hard as possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous