Religion Can Justify Anything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she was gone Evelyn moved over to me, and gave me a sad smile. "I'm sorry, Michael," she said. "Ben told me what's going on. You certainly deserved that job."

She and I were commiserating when Rhoda returned. Her face was flushed and she seemed to be holding back tears. When I asked her what was wrong, she couldn't answer at first, and when she did, her voice was so strangled that I had to strain to hear her.

"I was in the bathroom," she told us, "in a stall, when I heard Heidi and another woman I didn't know come in. Heidi was bragging about how she got the job for Richard."

Rhoda was almost shaking in her efforts to keep from crying. "She said that she'd spent the day . . . . having sex . . . with Arthur and Lester. She kept talking about how big Arthur's . . . thing was, and .... and how good it felt. And about how all three of them were in bed together, with Arthur and Lester taking turns with her, and . . . doing things to her at the same time. And then she talked about me." Rhoda's face screwed up. "She called me an 'old cow,' and said that Michael didn't have a chance because I—I wouldn't do . . . those things . . ."

She choked up as Evelyn put an arm around her, then helped her to her feet and walked away with her toward the ladies' room.

I figured it was all over now, and decided to take Rhoda home as soon as she returned. But she and Evelyn were gone for quite a while. It was half an hour later when I saw Rhoda come walking across the room. She did not look at me, however, but headed straight for the dance floor. Her head was held high, her makeup had been repaired and she seemed to have completely recovered her composure, as well as her grace and charm. As I watched, she walked straight up to Arthur, who was dancing with Heidi, and touched his shoulder, obviously asking to cut in. Heidi gave her a dirty look, then turned and walked away. Surprised, I watched Rhoda press herself into Arthur's arms. At that point Evelyn sat down next to me and whispered in my ear, "Don't worry, it will be all right. Rhoda knows what to do." I wondered, "What does she mean by that?"

Arthur and my wife danced together for almost a half an hour, during which time I became involved in conversations with other people. When I looked back to the dance floor, I realized that I couldn't see them. I started to get up, but Evelyn put her hand on my arm and told me, "Don't worry about Rhoda. She's fine." It was another half hour before Rhoda came back in. This time she walked up to me, smiling, and reminded me that we had to get home to relieve the baby sitter.

When we got in the car I asked Rhoda what she and Arthur had talked about. She shrugged her shoulders and closed her eyes, putting her head back. "We talked about you."

"About me?"

"Yes, about how you're the best man for the job."

I started the car and we rode in silence for a while. I thought she was asleep when suddenly she asked, "Do you think I'm a good wife?"

"Of course," I said. "Where is this coming from?"

"I never do any of those things that Heidi did with Arthur and Lester," she murmured. "Are you disappointed with me? Do I satisfy you?"

I wasn't sure where this was going, and I told her so.

Then she opened her eyes and turned to me, "Would you like me to do those things with you?"

My heart started beating faster. After 29 years of straight sex, what was I supposed to say? "Well . . ." I stammered, "Well, sure . . . but . . ."

"Evelyn told me you would," Rhoda said. "When she talked to me in the bathroom, she told me that it was the duty of a good Christian wife to satisfy her husband. That nothing was wrong with any kind of sex act if a husband and wife both wanted to do it."

With that she surprised the hell out of me by leaning over in her seat, opening my zipper and pulling out my cock. As if that wasn't astonishing enough, her next question nearly floored me. "Do you ever fantasize about me having sex with other men?" she asked.

"No," I protested, as my cock instantly became hard.

She chuckled. "Oh yes, you do," she murmured. And then, for the first time in her life, she put my cock in her mouth and started to suck on it.

I was afraid I was going to crash the car.

Rhoda's first blowjob was crude, but very effective. I groaned and then cried out in ecstasy as she took my very first load down her throat, swallowing all of it.

"You men are all perverts," she chuckled, smiling as she wiped my semen from her lips. "You all want us women to do nasty things. I remember how turned on you got when you read me those nasty stories from that Penthouse Letters magazine you bought when we were on our second Honey-moon. Wives gone wild and Take her she's mine." She laughed and kissed my cheek.

"You're a pervert Michael. And I'm going to fulfill all your fantazies. Evelyn told me that I needed to expand my horizons. Now I am going to close my eyes and rest, while you drive home. I want you to be thinking about what else you would like me to do to you, or what you would like to do to me."

When we got home I quickly paid the baby sitter and drove her home, while Rhoda went to check on our little girl. I returned just in time to find my wife beginning to undress. She unzipped her dress, then turned and smiled at me. With a start, I noticed that she had placed the vibrator that I had bought for her three years earlier on the top of her dresser. It was still in its original packaging.

"Would you like to watch me masturbate?" she asked me softly.

"God, yes!" I whispered, not believing my luck.

She fell to her knees in front of me then, and pulled out my cock again. Before taking it in her mouth, she said, "Evelyn thinks I should fuck those guys."

"What?" I gasped. She had never said "fuck" before.

Rhoda chuckled. "Evelyn was right. This does turn you on." My cock had become instantly hard.

"Evelyn told me that it was my duty as a good Christian wife to get that job for you," she continued. "Even if I have to fuck those guys." She looked me in my eyes, while slurping on my cock, licking the underside and then taking me almost all the way into her mouth. After a minute she pulled her head back to look up at me, saying, "Evelyn told me that every man who has a beautiful wife fantasizes about her fucking other men. Would you like me to fuck them, honey?"

I told her, "No, of course not!" I was upset at the thought, but my cock had a mind of its own. She took it back into her mouth as it began to throb, and I quickly shot a second load down her throat, collapsing on the bed as I came.

Rhoda laughed, "Evelyn was right! The idea of me fucking other men does turns you on," she said delightedly.

I was trying to catch my breath. Now that I had come off again, my rational mind came into play once more. "No," I told her. "It's just a fantasy, that's all. True, I have fantasized about it. I'm sorry I read that stupid Penthouse Letters magazine to you when we were in Europe. I was just trying spice things up for us. I certainly would not want you to have sex with them, or anyone else. Rhoda, no job is worth you breaking your vows to me. I could never accept that."

Rhoda just smiled, and I got the feeling that she didn't believe me. She stood up then to finish undressing. When she let the dress fall to her ankles, I stared and asked, "Where are your panties?"

She was taking off her bra, and she didn't look at me as she casually replied, "Oh. Arthur has them."

My heart almost stopped beating. I sat up. "What?" I stammered.

"He kept them," she explained, still not meeting my eyes. "See, while we were dancing, he asked me to go to his room with him, but I told him I was afraid someone would see us. So he led me out on to the balcony.... we found a quiet corner." Then she raised her eyes to meet mine. "You know, like I used to do with you."

Ouch! A two edged dagger to my heart. Telling me she had done something sexy with another man, while admitting that she had stopped doing it for me. I didn't say anything, just waited breathlessly for her to continue. She walked to the dresser and began to open the packaging around the vibrator.

"Go on," I said finally.

"Well . . . he unzipped his pants, and put my hand on his . . . cock." Her face suddenly lit up as she turned to me, "Honey, he's huge! So much bigger than you!" Ouch! Now, she was twisting that dagger. Was she clueless as to how hurtful this was to me? Or was she deliberately being downright cruel?

"His thing is even bigger than I expected, after hearing Heidi describe it. He's circumcised, and he shaves his balls. He—he wanted me to bend over and let him....fuck me...like we used to....." A look on her face let know she had realized just what she said. She blushed." ....but I told him I couldn't do that without a condom. So instead I did him with my hand..." She paused and looked up at me with an embarrassed smile when in a hoarse whisper she said, "and with my.... lips and.... tongue....and mouth."

I couldn't say anything, as my mouth was dry and my heart was pounding and my mind was replaying her word about using her "lips and... tongue... and mouth?" My god, she was killing me. She would NEVER have done that for me!

She returned her attention to the vibrator as she continued in a faraway voice. "I could hardly get it in my mouth he was so huge—more than twice as big around as yours—and when he..... when he....you know.....I could only swallow some of it." She got a dreamy smile on her face as she continued, "Then he leaned me against the wall and raised my dress enough to reach up and pull my pantyhose and panties off. He threw away my nylons, but kept my panties."

'Oh no! Not that too?' I thought, my heart feeling crushed then squeezed, 'What else will or has she done for this guy she's known for two days after she's denied me for nearly 30 years?'

My heart hurt while I waited for her to continue, but she was concentrating on the vibrator. "And then what happened?" I finally gasped.

She kind of shrugged, a crooked smile coming over her face. "Then he ate me."

For the first time, she blushed and turned away. Then she turned back to me, "And it was wonderful," she breathed. "I can't believe I've never let you do that."

I couldn't believe it either.

Then she blushed even more deeply as she lowered her eyes, "He said he wants to shave my . . . you know, down there."

Oh my god. How many times had I asked her, begged her to let me shave her, or just trim her?

"Did you have an orgasm?" I asked. My throat was so dry that my voice croaked.

"Yes," she answered softly. "Three of them, actually."

I was shocked and even indignant, but then Rhoda started laughing. "Look at you! You're trying to be mad, but you're getting hard again," she chuckled throatily. "You like knowing I've been a little slut."

I looked down at my traitorous cock. The little brain had betrayed me! I was angry and humiliated that I had somehow become aroused by her betrayal.

She abandoned the vibrator and came to the bed again, completely naked now, and began pulling off the rest of my clothes. "Yes, you're ready to fuck again," she said, "and it's only been five minutes." Pushing me back onto the bed, she climbed on top of me and turned into a 69 position.

My head was spinning. Just hours before she had told me to have faith, and that she would say a prayer for me. Now she was kneeling over me, but not to pray. Instead, she lowered her hairy pussy and asshole to my face for the first time in her life. As I savored the aroma of her excited pussy, and tasted its hidden folds for the first time, I was upset that she had allowed another man to lick her there less than an hour before. Sticking my tongue in her vagina, I was disgusted yet aroused by the idea that she had every intention of sharing that most intimate treasure with another man. But all conscious thought went out of my head when she pulled my semi-erect cock into her mouth.

In no time I was ready to erupt, but rather than swallowing my come again, she quickly turned around and slid her pussy down onto my cock, fucking us both to another orgasm.

I had trouble processing her actions, as she had never ridden my cowgirl. When she had recovered, Rhoda got up and headed for the dresser again. "Want to watch me be nasty?" she asked with a crooked smile, grabbing her vibrator.

This was truly a new Rhoda!

I was mesmerized! I forgot to be angry or feel betrayed as I watched this woman I had loved with all my heart FINALLY fulfilling some of my fantasies. Even though I knew she wasn't doing it for me. While desperately trying to catch my breath, I watched her hold her vibrator to her clitty as she experienced her first solo orgasm at the age of 47. She came so hard that she also had her first female ejaculation, squirting around the vibrator, over her legs and even over me. She was embarrassed, but I told her she was beautiful, as she played with her nipples and rubbed her hands over her body, enjoying her self-exploration.

During the next three hours she gave me two more blowjobs, fucked me to another ejaculation, diddled herself to several orgasms and learned how to relax her asshole enough to get her vibrator inside. As she did that last, she gasped out, "This is how it will feel when Arthur puts that monster of his in my asshole. Only his cock will stretch me even further."

My anger and jealousy returned and I protested, "No it won't. You're my wife. You've already gone to far."

She just smiled and spread her legs even wider.

I was in a strange place. I felt betrayed and angry beyond words that she had allowed another man to touch and lick her, even given him a blow job—yet I was aroused that she was breaking all the taboos that kept her prisoner to her upbringing. For years I had fantasized about her surrendering to this new level of pleasure. She was in another zone, in a place I had dreamed and wished to take her, to a level of passion I had ached to lift her. But I knew I wasn't part of it. Her passion wasn't for me. I was only a spectator. Or more correctly, I was collateral damage.

"Rhoda, why are you doing these things for that asshole, when you would never do them for me."

"Because Evelyn told me I could!"

Oh god! Could it hurt even worse?

I began to argue with her when she pushed me down and covered my face with her pussy.

"Lick my asshole while I swallow your cock." And my cock's desires overruled my rational thoughts.

An hour later, I was totally exhausted from having had six orgasms since we left the party. I hadn't come so much in such a short time since our honeymoon, and Rhoda loved it. "If I'd known how you would react to my being so naughty, I would have done this years ago," she told me, smiling.

"Rhoda, you've already gone too far with this guy. You say no to me for years and years, and now you're behaving like this? Why for him and not for me? I love having you finally giving me oral, but please stay away from him. I don't need the job. I'll quit instead."

She ignored my pleas and smirked as she rose to her knees, her head on the mattress, then reached back and spread her ass cheeks, inviting me to enter previously forbidden territory. I was so conflicted. I knew that Rhoda was going to give what was mine to another man because Evelyn told her she could, regardless of what I begged of her. Finally, I thought, "Fuck it! If she's going to surrender her asshole to that asshole, I'm going to be the first one there." But when I got to my knees behind her, I was too exhausted to penetrate her ass hole. Overcome with fatigue, I fell asleep as she lay next to me, bringing herself to one orgasm after another with her new toy.

When I awoke the next morning I found her lying next to me in her usual conservative nightgown. My first thought was that the whole sexual abandon thing had been a dream. But then I saw the vibrator on the nightstand, and it all came back in a rush. Rhoda sensed my movement and came into my embrace, putting her head on my shoulder. She began playing with my penis, then moved her head down my body and pulled my cock into her mouth.

As I began sluggishly to respond, she asked, "Do you want to try again? To fuck my asshole?"

Looking back, I realize that this was the moment when I turned a corner. I hadn't realized at a conscious level that our marriage was over, but that's when I decided that if she was going to become a slut I might as well enjoy it before I threw her to the curb. For the first time in our marriage, I looked at her body as a way to get my pleasure. I knelt behind her, slapped her ass hard and pushed my finger up her asshole.

"Ouch! Michael, you're hurting me."

"Don't worry. I'll put some lube in you. And I'm going to enjoy your virgin ass. Not that asshole you've fallen for."

She gasped from pain when I tried to put my cock in her. But I didn't care if it hurt her.

"Serves the bitch right," I thought.

This was truly a new me.

Well, the fact is that getting older sucks. I did want to fuck her ass more than all the tea in China, but as I knelt behind her spread cheeks, I still couldn't get hard enough to enter her. After five minutes of frustration, despite her patient encouragement, I gave up. I sensed that she was feeling a little guilt and wanted to placate me. She consoled me by telling me to relax as she sucked my still soft cock, and managed to suck me off again, even though I never became hard.

After she swallowed the last of my load, she leaned up on her elbow and gave me a sad smile. "I'm sorry that you didn't get to be the first man to lick my pussy, or the first man whose cock I sucked," she said. "But I was hoping that you would be the first man to fuck my asshole. But," she sighed while she tried to hide her smile, "I guess Arthur gets my virgin asshole, too."

A sudden anger filled me. "I forbid you to go him."

Rhoda's eyes filled with tears. "Michael. Please don't raise your voice. I'm doing this for you, not to hurt you. Evelyn told me you would be grateful to me, not angry."

"That's bullshit! This is just some sick excuse for FUCKING another man."

This was the first time I had ever made her cry.

My anger quickly changed to a sick feeling in my heart. "Please Rhoda. Can't you see what Evelyn's crazy idea is doing to us? Why is what Evelyn says more important than what I want?"

"Because she has made this same sacrifice for Ben, and their family. I'm only giving my body to Arthur, not my heart."

"Are you really going to do this to us? Is his cock more important to you than our marriage? Our vows?" I asked, my breath quickening.

She smiled, wiped at her eyes and speaking in the tone she had always used to reassure me, she continued, "Michael. You know I love you. I'm doing this for us, for our family. This has nothing to do with our marriage or my vows. If Arthur calls me, I'm going to give myself to him. Evelyn told me that when my family was threatened that I could and should use my body to defend us, defend our home, our family. That it was my responsibility. And that you should be grateful to me for saving your job when you couldn't. I'm sorry if this is hurtful to you, but I'm doing this because I love you."

She reached for her vibrator and trying to hide her smirk, she said, "Now if you can't satisfy me, I'll take care of myself."

She ignored my further protests, as she lay back and put her vibrator against her clitty. I felt numb as I watched he enjoy two more orgasms, before she rolled over and put the vibrator in her drawer, "That took this edge off! I have to get ready."

I put my hand on her breast, holding her down and asked, "You don't care about how I feel?" I hated the pleading tone of my voice.

"Don't be ridiculous! Of course, I care. I'm doing this for us. Just like Evelyn has helped Ben's career and secured their family's financial stability, I'm helping you. I'm helping us."