Religion Can Justify Anything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting sick of the broken record of Evelyn saving Ben's family, and how it justified her fucking other men.

In a soft voice I asked her, "Where is the sweet and loving Rhoda I married? Was she a lie and is this the real you?"

She sighed, lifting my hand that had been restraining her, to take it in a tender clasp as she rose to her knees, inadvertently giving me a clear view of her wide open hairy pussy—something she would have avoided doing before—and speaking in a placating tone she continued, "Michael, do you remember the story of Esther in the Bible?"

I was struck dumb. 'What does her fucking Arthur have to do with the Bible?' I was baffled.

"Of course," I said. "She's the one who saved her people by pleading with her husband, the king."

"That's right, and do you remember that her uncle, Mordecai, told her that god had given her her beauty, preparing her just for such a time as this, for that very opportunity so that the king would listen to her and spare the Jews in Persia? Evelyn helped me realize that god has given me my beauty, just for such a time as this, so that I could save our family, now when your career is threatened, when our family's financial future is in peril. I can get you that job Michael."

My shoulders slumped. There was no logic, no argument that would work. How do you beat an argument when the Bible has become the basis for justification to cheat on your husband, to commit adultery and to fuck another man?

I thought about pointing out to her that she was contradicting everything she had taught our children all their lives. But then I realized that she would also just explain that away. She had turned logic, reason and her spiritual beliefs upside down.

Because she wanted, and had decided, to fuck Arthur. Evelyn had told her that she could, that she should, and so she would. She had convinced herself she was on a holy crusade.

I suddenly just felt tired. So tired.

"Rhoda, I don't want you to fuck him for that job. Please, I feel bad enough as it is, please don't make this worse."

"Don't worry, you don't have to apologize," her whole face just beamed as she smiled at me. "I'm happy to do this for you, for us, for our children. It's only sex. It has nothing to do with our marriage."

She looked at my hardening cock. I was getting seriously pissed that some part of my brain was aroused by her being a slut. She laughed as she pulled on it, "Too bad I didn't tell you I was going to give my virgin ass to Arthur before I sucked you off."

She jumped off the bed before I could respond.

I stumbled into the shower as Rhoda went to take care of our little girl. I mumbled that I was the one, not god, who had given her her beauty. Her beauty had cost me $87,000 for that plastic surgery and those enhancements. I had given up my Mercedes for her to have her beautiful body, but I sure hadn't gotten my money's worth out of it. Instead, some hot shot asshole twenty years younger than me was going to enjoy it. I wanted to tell her to just fuck herself. With or without Arthur.

Then I remembered how much I loved her and my mind swept over our happy years together. And I started to cry.

Yeah, my brain was all over the place. I had never experienced anything like this before. Then I thought about trying one more time—about telling her that I would forgive her for what she had done with Arthur if she would just stay home with me. That I didn't really need that job, that we could manage without it—we could sell the house, sell the boat, sell our vacation condo in Colorado. After all, I needed to help her understand that I didn't want her to do something she would later regret, something that would damage our marriage.

Damage our marriage? Damage?

This would fucking DESTROY our marriage.

My anger dried my tears.

I turned off the shower and heard Rhoda's cell phone ring, and then I heard Rhoda squeal with delight as she went to answer it. And at that moment I knew I was kidding myself. I heard her giggling like a school girl while she talked to Arthur. Obviously Rhoda really wanted to do this, and nothing I could say would stop her. I felt like I was watching a train wreck about to happen, but felt powerless to stop it.

I was drying off when she came into the bathroom. "That was Arthur," she told me. "I'm meeting him at eleven. You'll have to get little Hailey dressed and to the sitter, because I have to run over to Evelyn's. She's going to help me get ready."

As she began to apply some makeup, I started to explain my objections to her going to Arthur, but she cut me off as though I hadn't said a thing.

"This may come as a surprise to you, Michael," she said as she began to put on her makeup, "but Evelyn told me last night that she has had sex with lots of men in order to advance Ben's career. Once she went to a weekend 'seminar' where she was the only woman there with 11 men." Rhoda chuckled. "She was naked for two days."

I was shocked! "Evelyn?" I asked, thinking of the saintly white-haired grandmother who sang in the church choir.

"Yes, Evelyn. I know you won't admit it, but you're getting turned on by the fact that I'm going to fuck Arthur, and just like you, Ben get's turned on knowing that Evelyn fucks other men."

She giggled and pointed to my growing erection.

"And if Evelyn, the most Christian woman I know, can fuck other men to help Ben's career, then I can do it for my husband, too."

She reached out to stroke my cock. "Oh yes, this turns you on all right," she said. "Sorry I don't have time to take care of you now. I'll see you at the presentation." She gave a quick pull on my hardening cock, laughed and ran out.

I wished that I could have been that hard when I had tried to penetrate her asshole an hour before. I felt such an array of emotions. No way did I want her to do this, but why was I getting hard? My erection throbbed as I thought about what she was going to do. I pulled on my cock until I erupted, ashamed of myself for being so aroused at the thought of my wife's sudden and complete infidelity.

"She's become a slut and it turns me on. I seriously need a shrink," I thought. "And I need a good divorce attorney."

My love had turned to.... Turned to ....Well, I still loved her. But I hated what she was doing. Doing to me. Doing to our family. Doing to us. Then I realized we would probably never be "us" again after today.

"Well then, Fuck her."

I thought of Arthur, Lester; myself, and my attorney,

And then I smiled.

"We'll all fuck her."

To be continued... Maybe. Depends on how Literotica fans respond to my first posting.