All Comments on 'Reliving Their College Days'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
skip.69skip.69almost 17 years ago
Brilliant

as usual. Why do I begin to go stiff as soon as I read the author name - "MrsCanyon" ? I must admit, though- it makes the reading of the story even more enjoyable!

cuddlyellacuddlyellaalmost 17 years ago
Reminds me

of my college days. I wish that my hubby and I could meet up again with a couple we once knew back in our own college days. But your story took me back to then and the times we had together as a foursome! Ahhhhhhhh, memories!

tommactommacalmost 17 years ago
Tremendous

I too get hard as soon as I see Mrs Canyon, I might move to Canada in hopes of finding another, maybe you were a long lost college friend of mine, perhaps! You could be! Great stories, keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
way late, yet ...

just found your story. Amazingly hot, even though the plot is ordinary. There's something bout your writing that got me and my lady super aroused. Going to look for more. And thank you for making the characters real

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 6 years ago
Short, but sweet!

You managed to make it all very fun, lively, sensual, and yet fast-paced. It was a very sexy stroker indeed. Lucky Greg and Norm, not to mention Connie, and lucky you, getting her as well. Sounds like fun for everyone, no one hurt, no fucking drama, and no backlash. All in all, a great orgy. Keep it up! You're a very fun writer to read, you and your husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous