Relocation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Brooke and Kyle stood up, Brooke's eyes made contact with her husband's and as if she was telling him with her eyes what she was expecting from him.

Brooke looked back over her shoulder as she walked out of the restaurant with Kyle and saw Kevin starring back at her with an evil grin on his face. She knew that he was pissed and figured he was just getting even with her at that moment.

Once back at the mansion, Kylie took Brooke to his private suite where he fixed her a drink and began the first phase of her brainwashing.

Kyle's suite was very luxurious and much larger than most homes and he didn't cut any corners when it came to decorating and making the people that worked for him just as comfortable Although Kyle could be very demanding and a bastard to those who crossed him, he also took care of the people that were loyal to him.

Brooke was busy walking around the suite looking over all of the fine art and pottery that adorned the room. Kyle gave her a drink and answered a few questions she had about a few paintings.

Kyle took Brooke's hand as they stood near the windows looking out at the Atlantic and took a sip of his drink and said. "Brooke. I want you to understand that I did a full back ground check on you before you arrived and I know you are a married woman."

Brooke stood next to Kyle a little surprised but she also knew he would problebly find out eventually. Brooke nervously replied as the word barely got out of her mouth. "Oh. Ah. I'm so sorry . . . Kyle . . . I didn't mean to lie to you . . . I intended to tell you the truth . . . I needed the job so bad . . . And . . . I Didn't know what to do . . . And . . . I was going to tell you . . . "

Kyle chuckled and squeezed her hand gently and replied. "My dear. Don't worry about a thing. I fully understand your situation and I've taken care of everything. Donna while be training your husband to assist us here at the mansion where he will be responsible for coordinating all of our functions. His other responsibility will be to provide entertainment to my high end clients which I'll explain at a later time."

Brooke stood next to Kyle and began to relax when she heard his plan for her husband and replied. "Does this mean you are hiring both of us to work for you?"

Kyle smiled at Brooke and let go of her hand and walked closer putting his arm around her waist and said. "Brooke. I want you to know that I'm really attracted to you and think you're a stunningly beautiful woman."

Brooke began to look very nervous again as she listened to Kyle and interrupted his speech and said. "You do know that I'm a very happily married woman. Don't you?"

Kyle laughed and replied. "My dear. I have no doubt that you're a happily married woman and that is the reason I picked you to be my personal assistant. Do you think I wanted to hire a bimbo that screwed around with all of my hired help here at the mansion and my business?"

Brooke shook her head as she starred into his eyes waiting for Kyle to continue his speech to her. She looked very nervous and he knew it and was taking full advantage of her vulnerable situation. Brooke didn't want to lose this job and wasn't going to do anything to jeopardize it this late in the stage and he also knew it as well.

Kyle continued. "My dear. You're charm and personality is very important along with your extraordinary beauty. I may ask you for things that may sound personal and demanding for you at times but it comes with the job and I want you to fully understand how important it is to me and how well you comply with my demands."

Brooke felt butterflies in her stomach and a lump in her throat but got enough nerve to speak out and said. "Kyle. What sort of demands are you expecting from me?"

Kyle still had his arm around her waist and gave her a gentle squeeze and moved the palm of his hand slightly lower on her hip and gently massaged her through the thin material of her dress as he replied. "My dear. You've already met my first demand by removing your wedding rings because I don't want anyone to know that you are a married woman. This goes especially to my high end clients. As far as they are concerned, you are my woman and belong to me and nobody will ever touch you unless I say."

Those last three words really caught Brooke's attention and she was bold enough to ask Kyle. "Do you mean that you might allow other men to touch me or maybe . . .?"

Kyle cut her off and slightly raised his voice and got more demanding and said. "Brooke. I don't even want your husband to touch you and have sex with you unless I give you permission. I want you to look nice and fresh for me every day and I've hired a personal chamber maid for you that will dress you the way that pleases me."

Brooke stood carefully listening to Kyle's demands as he held onto her waist keeping her close to him as he spoke.

Kyle continued. "You will make a great deal of money with huge bonuses every week depending on how well you follow my demands and how well your husband complies with the demands I will make on him. I've hired Donna to be his personal companion as to allow you to spend more time complying with my needs."

Kyle held Brooke tighter moving his had under her breast until he was touching her bra and said. "I don't want you to tell your husband that I know you are married. I don't want to humiliate him any more than is necessary. Do I make myself very clear on that one?"

Brooke quickly replied. "Yes Kyle. I understand."

Kyle laughed as he leaned over and kissed Brooke's cheek moving his hand over her tit and cupping it in the palm of his hand as he replied. "Good. I think you and I will have a good relationship and you will soon find out how well I will treat you and reward you."

Kyle finally let go of Brooke's waist and poured her another drink and gave it to her and said. "You'll meet your new chamber maid in the morning. She is a little Cuban girl named Rose who has worked for me for several years in other positions. Don't be alarmed if she makes demands on you that may seem unreasonable" Brooke took a few sips of her drink as Kyle made a quick phone call and when he finished he came back and said. "Don't be alarmed if you see Donna in your suite when you return tonight. She is only following my orders and she will report back to me in the morning and let me know what progress she has made with your husband. Remember. Donna was hired strictly to be your husband's companion. Do not scold him or discourage him."

Kyle walked closer and put his arm around her only this time he placed the palm of his hand on her ass and continued saying. "The fact that I want you to get across to him is this. I want you to encourage him to spend his free time with her. I want you to tell him how busy you will be as my assistant and explain to him that he should spend time with Donna when your not around."

Kyle began to move the palm of his hand on Brooke's ass as he continued speaking. "Donna will be there for Kevin to even meet his sexual needs when you're unable to provide that need for him. Just remember that I'll be keeping an eye on the situation to make sure that your following my demands. I'll be meeting with Kevin in the morning to explain his new job and what I will expect from him."

Brooke felt Kyle's hand pull away from her ass and she felt relieved that he wasn't going to take it any further. At least she felt he wasn't going to demand anything from her that night. Brooke was beginning to understand what her place was going to be with Kyle and she would have to wait and see what he would expect from her over the next few days.

Kyle had told Brooke to have a good night and she made her way back to her suite remembering what he had told her about Donna possibly being with Kevin.

When she unlocked the door to her suite, she found the lights were on but there wasn't any sight of Kevin as she walked toward her bedroom. She saw Kevin's light on in his room and could hear music playing so she decided to walk in and see what he was doing.

When she got to the doorway, she saw Kevin seated on a chair next to the bed and Donna was laying on her side facing him with her back turned away from the doorway. She was talking to Kevin but couldn't understand what she was saying to him because of the music that was playing.

Brooke backed away from the light of the room and watched them from the hallway to see what they were going to do. She waited several minutes until Kevin finally stood up next to the bed and took hold of Donna by the hand and helped her to her feet.

Brooke watched as her husband embraced the woman and kissed her on the lips for several seconds. Donna had placed the palm of her hands on each side of Kevin's face and seemed to be telling him something important.

Donna kissed Kevin on the lips again causing Brooke to become angry but she was restrained from barging into the room because of what Kyle has told her that evening.

Brooke backed away and walked toward her room when she saw them break the kiss and started to walk toward the door. She waited until she heard the Door shut that entered the suite and waited for Kevin to walk back into the bedroom.

Kevin didn't say anything as he walked past Brooke but she could smell the strong scent of Donna's perfume when he passed next to her. She really wanted to quiz him on what him and Donna did tonight but remembered what Kyle had said. Her stomach was upset just thinking about Kevin with that other woman. She followed him into the bedroom and waited for him to change out of his clothes. Brooke changed into her nightie and slipped under the covers waiting for Kevin to join her.

Kevin starred at her from the end of the bed until Brooke finally said. "Kevin. Are you going to shut off the light and come to bed?"

Kevin hesitated before walking over to turn off the light and got into bed next to Brook. Nothing was said that night as they drifted off to sleep. Brooke could smell the faint scent of Donna's perfume and wondered if Kevin was interested in that woman and how far did he go besides kissing her tonight.

The next morning, Brooke laid in bed listening to the shower being used in the bathroom and looked over where Kevin had been slipping and saw that he was up. She glanced at the clock on the dresser and saw that it was only after seven in the morning. She felt so tired after drinking last night and exhausted after listening to Kyle give his welcome speech.

Brooke got herself out of bed and walked into the bathroom where Kevin was drying himself off and said. "What's the hurry this morning?"

Kevin was drying his hair while Brooke walked next to him and kissed his lips as he replied. "I have an appointment with Kyle this morning. He's supposed to meet with me about my duties here at the mansion."

Brooke gave Kevin a hug and replied. "Did you have a good time last night?"

Kevin finished drying his hair as he starred at Brooke before saying. "Everything was fine."

Brooke wasn't satisfied with his short answer and wanted to know more and said. "I saw you kissing her last night. Do you like her? Did she tell you anything about Kyle last night?"

Kevin replied. "No. Only that Kyle has a good job waiting for me and she is going to be my assistant."

Brooke was told something different last night and she felt she was given a story which was closer than the truth than what Kevin just told her.

Brooke gave him one more kiss before she entered the little room where the toilet sat and closed the door. Kevin had already dressed and gone by the time she came out and washed her hands.

Brooke heard a knock on the door and hurried over and put on her rob and answered the door and found a short Spanish woman waiting with a big smile on her face. With a deep Spanish accent, she said. "Good Morning Madame. My name is Rose and I'm your personal Chamber made. May I come in?"

Brooke smiled and opened the door for Rose and shook her hand as she entered the suite. Brooke closed the door and once Rose entered, she stood in front of Brooke and to Brooke's surprise she reached out and took hold of Brooke's robe and pulled it down off her shoulders until it fell to the floor leaving her standing naked in front of the woman.

Brooke stood naked while Rose starred at her body until Rose said. "Please. Madame. Turn around slowly so I can get a look at your lovely body."

Brooke just starred at her a moment until Rose said. "Madame. I must have a look at your body so I can use my judgement on what we have to do for Kyle."

Rose stood starring at Brooke as she slowly turned in a circle and stopped once she made a full turn and waited for Rose to speak. Rose was standing with her finger under her chin as if she was deciding what she should do or maybe thinking about something Kyle wanted her to do.

Rose walked slowly around grabbing Brooke's arm than feeling her waist and without any hesitation she took hold of one of Brooke's tits and gently squeezed it like a woman would do at a supermarket with a melon.

Rose stepped in front of Brooke and put both hands on Brooke's tits and squeezed them and inspected her nipples. Brooke had nice full tits and they were natural and she knew that was what Rose was checking for with her hands.

Brooke stood in front of the little Spanish woman like a peace of meat being inspected. Rose took her hand and rubbed her palm against Brooke's pussy mound feeling the hair on her muff and said. "This is defiantly going to have to be removed today. Kyle likes to see his women shaved completely smooth."

Rose was very blunt the way she examined Brooke and asked her more personal questions. "Are you taking birth control pills?"

Brooke quickly responded to Rose saying. "No. I'm not taking anything right now. My husband always pulls out before he orgasms."

Rose quickly snapped back at Brooke and said. "We're not going to have to worry about your husband. I'll have Kyle's doctor examine you this afternoon and get you started on birth control pills immediately."

Brooke's heart was beginning to race as she listened to Rose and the way she mentioned birth control pills. Brooke also let it slip about being married but Rose didn't even question her about it. Brooke had to assume Kyle must have told her the truth since she was going to be her chamber maid.

Rose took Brooke's hands and commented on her nails and said. "I'll have our manicurist come in later this afternoon once the doctor is finished with you. He'll want to take a few tests to make sure your in good health."

Brooke was taken by the hand into the bathroom where Rose turned on the water in the garden tub and said. "We're going to start you with a nice hot bath and remove that muff your growing between your legs. When we're through, you won't have a speck of hair growing below your neck."

Brooke had never had another woman touch her in her most private area's before today but when her bath was complete and Rose was finished, her pussy had been shaved as smooth as silk

The doctor came around noon and gave Brooke a complete exam and took a few blood samples and sent Rose out with a prescription for her birth control pills.

Once the doctor was done, a Korean woman was next to visit and she gave Brooke a pedicure and finished her nails. When she was done, another woman came in and who was a professional hair stylist who trimmed Brooke's long blonde hair.

If that wasn't enough, a man was next to visit that was going to be Brooke's personal trainer and he said he would be there every day for an hour workout to help tone up her body.

When Rose returned with her prescription of birth control pills, she quickly fetched a glass of water and gave Brooke her first pill and said. "It's my responsibility to make sure that you take one of these each day from now on or unless Kyle decides otherwise."

Brooke took the tiny pill from Rose and swallowed it down with water and gave her the glass back.

Rose asked Brooke to follow her into the bedroom where Rose had some new clothes waiting for her on the bed. Brook only seen a short thin black dress and a pair of heels sitting on the floor and said. "Should I wear a pair of my own panties with this dress?"

Rose smiled at Brooke and said. "Oh. No. Kyle wouldn't allow me to dress you with panties. He loves to see a bare pussy peeking out under a short dress."

Brooke put on the dress which barely covered her ass and had a plunging neck line that came all the way down to her navel in a sharp V.

Brooke's tits were clearly visible on each side of the plunging necking which allowed half of each tit to be exposed. Rose helped Brooke with the straps on her heels which were five inches tall with open toes.

Rose spent another hour explaining how to answer Kyle correctly and helped her with her mannerism. She wanted Brooke to appear sexy but wanted her to act like a lady. Most important, she had to keep repeating to Brooke that she would always obey Kyle no matter how she felt about a subject.

Rose gave Brooke a crash coarse in the proper way she should answer Kyle and how she should introduce herself to his clients. Rose told her she would learn much more each day until she was fully trained much like a debutante.

Finally Rose took Brooke into the bathroom where she pulled out a complete makeup sit and had Brooke sit on a small stool while she worked on her face. Rose had been trained in cosmetics and knew quite a bit about applying makeup and gave Brooke a few tips.

Rose was almost finished with Brooke when they heard someone enter the suite and could hear someone talking in the next room. When they finished, Brooke and Rose walked out and found Donna talking to Kevin who was now dressed in a suit and looking over a paper that appeared to be a list.

Kevin looked up and saw his wife standing just a few feet away and smiled as he saw how beautiful she looked. Brooke walked over to her husband and said. "Hi Kevin. How do you like my hair and my new dress?"

Kevin was speechless as his wife leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. That's when Donna interrupted them and said. "Kevin. You have a lot of work to do this evening preparing for the dinner and party. You can socialize with your sister at a later time."

Donna was about to continue explaining the paper to Kevin but stopped and looked at Brooke and put her hand on Kevin's shoulder and said. "Kevin. I might as well start you with other responsibility you will have and that's to make sure Kyle's women are prepared the way I explained to you. Are you ready to start checking your sister?"

Kevin hesitantly as he looked at Donna knowing what he was supposed to do but didn't want to do this to his wife.

Donna looked impatiently at Kevin than said. "Honey. You have to do a complete check on all the women attending any of the party's and that includes your sister. Now pretend she is just another worker here at the mansion and your doing your routine I taught you."

Kevin swallowed hard as he approached his wife and gave her a complete look from her shoes to her hair than glanced back at Donna who was waiting for Kevin to continue as she said to him. "Kevin. Go ahead and ask the questions I told you to ask them because if one of them attends a party and Kyle finds something wrong, he is going to come to you and ask you why it wasn't taken care of."

Donna handed Kevin a list and said. "Go ahead and check everything on the list as I explained to you."

Kevin looked in Brooke's eyes knowing he had to go through with this and began as he said. "Brooke. Are you wearing any panties or a bra today?"

Brooke shook her head that she wasn't and waited for Kevin to continue. "Do you have your pussy shaved clean and are you taking any method of birth control?"

Brooke shook her head that she had done what he mentioned when Donna interrupted Kevin and said. "You're supposed to make sure and have the women lift their dresses and show you themselves. You're also supposed to confirm the birth control question with the chamber maid if there is on assigned to the woman."