Relocation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,849 Followers

Kevin hurried and asked his wife. "Lift your dress and show me your pussy."

Brooke nervously lifted her dress until her husband could see that she had been completely shaved when Donna interrupted again saying. "Feel it and make sure that she was freshly shaven."

Kevin was quick to respond because he wanted to get this humiliating act done with his wife and placed the palm of his hand on her bare pussy mound and moved it across her skin. He than looked at Rose and asked. "Did she take anything for birth control today?"

Rose quickly replied. "Yes. She has been put on a prescription of birth control this afternoon and I personally gave her the first pill and will make sure she takes them every day."

Kevin's heart was racing and he started to shake after hearing what Rose had just said to him about his wife. He than looked into his wife's eyes and said. "You can pull your dress back down now."

Donna clapped her hands and said. "That was wonderful, now lets go to your bedroom and go over some of these other documents while we have some time left."

Brooke watched her husband following Donna into the bedroom and listened to the door shut behind them wondering if that was all they were going to do in there. She didn't have time for any other thoughts because Rose sat her down and begun explaining more details for Brooke to remember.

It was such a busy day that Brooke felt totally exhausted by the time the dinner approached. She was thinking back when Kevin had her raise her dress to check to see if her pussy had been shaven and wondered what was going through his mind when he had to ask about the birth control pills.

Brooke was almost in denial of what was going to be expected of her from Kyle but knew it was inevitable that she was going to be his lover at some point. She certainly didn't want to lose her job but she wasn't prepared to become Kyle's mistress or play toy.

Her attention was brought back to Rose at that moment as they sat on the sofa. Rose's attitude had changed to a much more calmer state than it was during the day. Rose put her hand on Brooke's arm and said. "It's been a very challenging day for both of us and it will only get easier from now on. You still have to get over that big hurdle when the time comes for you and I want you to be prepared."

Brooke starred into Rose's eyes' knowing she was being very sincere to her and seemed to care about what she was thinking as Brooke asked. "What big hurdle are you talking about?"

Rose took Brooke's hand and held her tight as she replied. "Honey. I know you're not stupid and maybe your in denial of your situation. Kyle hired you because he liked you so much and wanted to take you right to the top. He will treat you like his princes pampering you with gifts like diamonds and jewels and take you places that you would have never imagined."

Brooke starred into Rose's eye's as she spoke concentrating very intensely to ever word the woman said to her.

Rose continued. "You will have to learn to block out your feelings and forget about your husband when you're with Kyle. As long as you please Kyle and do exactly what he wishes, you and your husband will prosper in the long run. Just remember that you will always be safe here and as long as your husband does not interfere, you will both come out of this better than you ever expected."

Rose gave her another thought that was on her mind and said. "Don't fight it, just comply and enjoy the rewards you will receive from Kyle."

Brooke felt her mind bouncing all over the place thinking about everything that happened today but was quickly taken out of her trance when Rose stood up and said. "Its time for you to go and present yourself to Kyle and let him see what we did for him. He'll be waiting for you out near the pool. Now go and forget about your past and pretend this is the first day of a new adventure in your life."

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,849 Followers