All Comments on 'Reluctant Submission Ch. 12'

by xlilkittenx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
pheobecharmedpheobecharmedabout 10 years ago

Please not so long without updates i love this story and just want to know what's goingtohappen now. i was really hoping isobel would stop this but oh well. really good story and can'twait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tags!

Don't tag as BDSM! It is solely rape and abuse! It's fine if that is what you're into and want to write but list it as such.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I enjoyed that thoroughly.

Just great. You have my attention Please continue!

DaddySpanksSlutsDaddySpanksSlutsover 9 years ago
@ anonymous "Tags" 3/15/2014... It is BDSM

Throughout this story the character "Felix" is portrayed as a service(sex)slave under Dominants/Masters and Mistresses, kept with other slaves/in cages and had punishments administered by cane and whip.

While her character displays such rebelliousness in her attitude (swearing/verbal abuse) towards them it is not really conducive to BDSM etiquette and neither is the actions/demeanor of her "superiors" as in losing their tempers/striking in anger/swearing/shouting etc but hey it's fiction and damn good fiction!

Felix is all about sexual servitude albeit really for her own needs/desires most of the time and does not like being a "slave" but accepts that what she is and must be as she feels she cannot live any other way.

For her being strapped down and used is her getting her sexual kicks "against her will" in reality absolving her from the responsibility of it though it is what she craves inside... The story is not rape and abuse which is abhorrent, it is BDSM and right to be tagged as such..

BDSM is consensual, some choose to hand over that consent :)

@ xLilKittenx: Keep up the good work, it's excellent :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Agree With Anonymous

From the first chapter, "It wasn't that Felix didn't want to be a slave, she just didn't want to be anyone else's slave. Not after her Master died. She promised herself that she would never serve anyone else. "

Anyone who sees consent beyond that to Felix's dead master is a lawyer or is willingly delusional.

This series belongs in non-consent.

little_rabbitlittle_rabbitabout 8 years ago

Iv been following this story for years now, I'll log in every so often to see if you've added another chapter. It's been a few years I guess since Iv logged in as its now 2016 and your last chapter was submitted 2014 and I hadn't read it. Thank you for sharing your writing skills and hope there is a lot more to come ..... Pleeeease. ☺️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous