All Comments on 'Reluctant Sucker'

by nullsum

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago

Welcome new author. This was well written, but I am a bit confused... If the wife thought he was "puritanical" how did she ever think setting him up for this would work out well? How did she not recognize his hints for something racier? And if she had discovered his computer kink collection she should have been all over that like ducks on a June bug.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed it. It was very erotic.

thank you

redyellowgoredyellowgoalmost 11 years ago
Another great 1st

see that both were released together I don't know which one came first...

But WOW this was hot very hot...like that Katie is running the show.

nullsumnullsumalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Response to FA_JF

Thanks for commenting and I appreciate the criticism.

I agree with you - I never really liked how that played out. I had sort of painted myself into a corner a little bit. The notion was that this was a couple who both wanted to open things up, but neither could work out how to broach the subject explicitly. In the end, it seemed sort of schizoid - "oh your so puritanical, so I'm going to force you to suck a cock".

Problem was, I liked the idea of Ellen being the surprise mystery guest. What I really think I need(ed) to do was to add a bit of depth and substance to their mis-communication, but that felt like it distracted from the main ... thrust ... of the story. So in the end I left it, unsatisfactory as I thought it was, mainly for lack of a better idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fun story

Many women have desire to see their man with another guy. This was an interesting set up and works for all. It is easier to get guys to do it than most women think.

deecubeddeecubedalmost 11 years ago
Loved it.

Nothing more to say... other than wish it was me!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story - more of the same please

Nice writing, good twist at the end. I look forward to reading more by you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
and then..

he goes to hospital for rape kit and charges all three with conspiracy to rape, blackmail and illegal restraint. Jail time and divorce, now he has a life back.

WeyrcubWeyrcubover 8 years ago
great writing with hot story

Well written entry and I truly hope you have continued to write.

Would love to see more of your writing.

And for sucks sake Anonymous, did you not see the story description before you read it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The gold eagle flies alone in the night breeze!

My 20yo female neighbor, who is 20 years younger than me, made her boyfriend suck my cock. I'm about 8 inches and thick and she would push his head up and down on my cock making him gag and drool. My first time of anything with a guy and I shot a much bigger load than usual which she made him swallow. Guess the taboo aspect of it turned me on. She says next time they will suck me off together. CAN'T FUCKIN WAIT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this. Nothing better than sucking cock and having wife watch. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So you are going to send the pictures to my wife before I get to my car. Then I will have to file extorsion and black mail charges after I get to my car. Those charges should take care of your lives. Win lose or draw I lose my marriage and you lose your lives and jobs. So bye now.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Fun story with a fabulous ending!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous