Reluctant Sucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie pulled out of me slowly and moaned luxuriously. "That was wonderful. Alex makes a good fuck toy, doesn't he?"

Will grinned. "He sucks cock pretty well, and I bet that is a tight little ass he has."

"Mmmm, yeah. He was definitely a cherry before this. You can have him next time."

I collapsed on the bed. "Next time?"

"Oh yeah," Katie said. "Definitely next time. And a time after that and after that." She stopped and looked at my cock, hard and purple with the cock ring still in place. "Oh dear - we've been poor hosts, haven't we?"

Will, who had sat down in a chair in front of the bed looked at my hard cock. "Looks like it."

"Wait, what's this next time?" I was angry now, feeling used and taken advantage of. My libido was waning, but my cock, with that damned ring on it, was still hard as steel.

"Hush," Katie said sternly. "We're talking."

I flushed with anger, but I bit my tongue. I knew I was going to have to find a way out of this, but for now I had to play along until I could get those pictures. But I knew better - Katie was sure to have not only copied them out here, but probably out in the cloud too. If I wanted to be free, I was going to have to talk to Ellen. My heart sank.

Katie snapped her fingers. "I know! Let's have our guest get him off!"

Will beamed, "That's perfect!"

Now I was confused. I was their guest ... unless there was someone else here. Someone else who could tell Ellen, someone who I'd have to deal with knowing about this. "What ... there's someone else watching us?"

Katie laughed. "Oh yes, you've had an audience - one who was probably getting off while watching us." She reached into her drawer again and pulled out a silk scarf, which she tied over my eyes. "We'll introduce you, but not yet."

I couldn't see anything. Listening intently, I heard a door open and footsteps approach the bed. Then a hand caressed my cock. I didn't know it until that moment, but my swollen cock was supersensitive and I yelped. Then I felt a warm mouth on my dick. I didn't last more than a second or two before I exploded, yelling incoherently. I think I nearly blacked out. I started to recover when I felt a warm mouth on mine, kissing me, forcing my mouth open, and pushing my own cum into my mouth. Despite that, the kiss was gentle, almost affectionate, and I couldn't help but respond. I noticed the smooth skin of the mouth and felt breasts pressing on me, and I knew this was a woman. How was I ever going to explain this to Ellen? I knew I would have to, or face being a sex toy for Will and Katie and this other woman forever. The mystery woman reached behind my head and untied the scarf and pulled it away from my eyes. I looked into the eyes of the other woman and saw ... Ellen!

"Hi, honey," she said throatily. Her face was flushed and she was deeply aroused.

My mind reeled. "What? How? What?" I spluttered.

Katie laughed, "This was her idea."

Ellen smiled. "I think it was both of us." She looked at me. "We had a long talk one time when you and Will were watching that baseball game. Turns out we shared some interests. We thought about just telling you and having an orgy that night."

Katie picked up the story, "Yeah, but Ellen thought this would be more fun."

Ellen looked at me shyly. "Well, yeah, but I was also worried you might not go for it. Sometime you seem so uptight about sex."

I gaped. "Me? I always thought you were uninterested in anything but vanilla."

She stared, "Are you insane? I've been dying to get into the kink, but you seemed so ... puritanical." We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Katie cleared her throat. "Now that marriage counseling is over, I think we have four naked, horny people here." She eyed Ellen. "Your Alex has had a taste of Will. I think it's only fair I get a shot at you." Ellen flushed and looked at her. Then she looked back at me.

I smiled, feeling relieved and a rising excitement. "Go for it. I'm sure Will and I can amuse ourselves."

12