All Comments on 'Reluctant Wife'

by samandjean

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cuckold

Too bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just another cuckold effort - rather boring actually.

Author why bother with non-consent when it really was another closet faggot slut story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This isn't reluctant, this is cockold at its worst.

Gay hubbie could have stoped this any time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry.

But little hubbie following them around jacking his little dick was a turn off, stud with a threesome with the two women without the hubbie in the room might work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice Story..

I liked it..well written, interesting and entertaining..good descriptions too...thank you!

M4realub2M4realub2over 10 years ago
It was a good story

As a novice writer myself, I can empathize with the courage required to share something so personal as a piece of written work. It takes courage to nurse a story from birth of concept to final manuscript and then expose it, emblazoned with your name, to judgement as well as possible ridicule and rejection. If only those idiotic, mindless masturbators that hide behind the title of "Anonymous" would realize that the act of beginning to read a story does not strip them of their ability to stop reading at any point they find the reading material not to their liking. I imagine them pantless (but wearing dingy socks and flip flops) in their ramshackle trailer parks bathed in the electronic glow of their RGB monitor that's attached to their Zenith 248 PC (bought at auction) powered by their three legged dog, Lucky, on a treadmill, wiping the condensation from their can of Near Beer (or PBR) on their soiled "wife beater" tank top with one hand as they fumble beneath their gut to stroke their small, flaccid penis with the other, as disappointed with the writing of others as the swollen, Buick-sized mass of flesh called their wife loudly snoring in the distant darkness is with their inability to achieve and maintain an erection. And in the same manner they chug the Near Beer repeatedly until it only rattles with drops of fluid they feel they can afford to discard based on their monthly welfare check and complain of its taste, so too they mouth read their way through stories, incapable of stopping the momentum of their ocular trek until they've reached the ads at the bottom of the screen, setting off a Pavlovian response to release their minute (pronounced MY-NOOT for you mouth readers) penis and give the screen some breathing room before quietly complaining to Lucky (quietly so as not to wake The Wife), "Aww Hell! Well, that weren't no good!".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
over 50!

pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

It would be better if he took her to his place and started having a friend or two over. In now time she’ll be broken in and needing several men in a row to get her off. Her submissive streak will help make things easier. A black guy with a big cock walking in as she’s on her back cumming Can feed her a fat blackdick to suck. Then let her husband watch while she’s turned into a slut for big cocks in their bedroom.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I did not like the story. It was a cuckold story and was quite unbelievable. Jean did not strike me as shy at all but very subservient. It was kind of a boring story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, love her reluctance and her husbands urge to see her yielding to a younger stronger man. The young guy knowing to power his big cock has and what he’ll be able to do once she feels it. You can sense her slow submission as she sucks him rubbing her face against his balls. Her husband got what he wanted, to see her growing to need being dominated by used.

blackice51blackice51about 1 year ago

Outstanding Story!!! 5 STARS!!! You are a excellent writer. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great idea but written in a boring, descriptive way rather than hot and passionate. Give it another try.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous