All Comments on 'Reluctant Wife with Neighbor Pt. 02'

by PhotogJames

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

Bit hard to follow at first, demands attention, but a 5 stars!

PhotogJamesPhotogJamesover 9 years agoAuthor
Comment from the Author

Thank you for your feedback.

My apologies for not suggesting that it might help to read the Reluctant Wife with Neighbor, which precedes this second part of the story before reading this one which is part 2.

That might make it less confusing

James

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice.

This is the way to write a "reluctant wife fucks another man" type story where she does not become a total slut after the first time. Looking forward to the next installment.

elbomanelbomanover 9 years ago
Great Story

This is a very well written story... looking forward to many more chapters !

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540over 9 years ago
There might be an issue...

When, not if, Michelle is actually fucked by Mark (as I am sure is going to happen) she is going to remember how it felt earlier. I am really looking forward to how you handle that; will be a pleasant surprise for her.

And more than just that: I love the concept of sharing her while tied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

would have thought it obvious that one should read part one before part two. i did. but then i also read in the order of submission, by the dates. anyway, photogjames, good writing, really enjoying. part three will be soon???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So....

Where is chapter 3? And then chapter 4 could be the other 2 guys as well...a real gangbang for her.

johnny1705johnny1705over 9 years ago
Please

Really can't just drop this story. Agree with other comments, need more parts where she gets to enjoy 3 or 4 guys while hubby watches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love to read more

Would love to read the next chapter. Her and Mark eye to eye.

col_lovercol_loverabout 4 years ago
Michelle loves the 2 cocks fucking her

I love this series of short stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wet

This story has made me so wet , I cannot wait

to see my BF on Thursday , so I can be f***ed hard

by him on Thursday while reading this story again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous