All Comments on 'Remember Me?'

by Taverner

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
YesarubYesarubover 13 years ago
Aww, why the pang of sadness at the end

This IS romantic. He shouldn't have that pang of sadness, because this love story shouldn't end with a one night stand!

Paul ReaganPaul Reaganover 13 years ago
Awesome job!

I loved it! I'd rather the story not end with the realization this was a one-time thing, but by not making it a "happily ever after" it added to the realism and intensified the pleasure he felt with her. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Part Two

Nice story. Try for a part two.

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
Is that it?

Come on, do something with the story.

AzPilotAzPilotover 13 years ago
Yeah, I liked it a lot, but--

I kinda have to agree with the others about the ending. Too soon, but thanks anyway for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice story...

The two gay partners angle is a little much. However, the rest of the story was nice. Another vote for a sequel. This one is too good for one chapyer.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
A most lovely tale

and the wrting was near-perfect. Thank you

Kat0511Kat0511over 13 years ago
Sexy, sweet, delicious...

but I would also agree that each of them being left by their spouse for someone of the same sex is a bit too coincidental. This is well written and very arousing. I, too, think a second chapter is in order.

Harper2Harper2over 13 years ago
It happens.

What's with all these comments about gay partners? It does happen!.

Love your story and feel that these two are going to move on together toward a good life.

RichardDarkRichardDarkover 13 years ago
A Story I Can Relate To

I was a shy skinny guy in high school as well, and not all of my memories of that time are good. I thought it was a smart, well-told and sexy story, with believable dialog. As for the gay angle, that didn't bother me. My first wife left me for the lesbian lifestyle, as she discovered that suited her better. One of my mother's best friends had a husband who left her for another man. It happens. It's not stretching the bounds of credibility--at least for me. All-in-all, this was a very charming story with characters that were likeable and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

your story made me walk along the memory lane, way back to the school days. Enjoyed it a lot. Great stuff.

RocketBoostRocketBoostover 11 years ago
Witty

The couple's back and forth banter really cinched this story for me. I couldn't stop smiling at how ruthlessly clever the two were with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was a great story!

SillyGrandpaSillyGrandpa8 months ago

Taverner's stories are so close to real life it's scary. And the people in there are so real you want to get to know them even better. Several of his other stories fall into this same level of excellence. Keep up the good work.

utdomutdom5 months ago

Excellent work! You captured all the teenage misery, and the realization of adults that high school was so insignificant in reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTaverner@Taverner
441 Followers
A middle aged man from Australia.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES