Remember Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers

Linda lifted her pelvis, and used both hands to slip her panties down, taking them off under the covers, and she tossed them onto the floor with her left hand. Linda was now totally naked in the bed with me, and I was wearing just my underpants. I moved my right hand back to her pussy, and I felt first her pubic hair and then her warm, slick wetness. I parted her pussy lips very gently with my fingers, and stroked her there, and Linda said, "You have a nice, gentle touch. I like that."

Linda's pussy was oozing fluid, and she bit her lower lip, and then took a deep breath, as I fondled her there for a moment. I took my hand away gently, and I brought it to my mouth. She watched intently as I tasted her sweetish, piquant juices from my fingers, and she took another deep breath, then kissed me hungrily, as though she too wanted to share the taste of her own womanhood.

"That was such a sexy thing for you to do," she whispered, as we broke the kiss, "You're making me so excited."

I slipped my right hand back down under the covers, down past Linda's bottom again, to caress her oozing pussy, parting the lips, and stroking her gently, and she moved her own right hand to my hard cock, fondling it through the material of my underpants. Linda narrowed her eyes, and took another deep breath in response to my caress, and she said, "Kevin, you can feel how wet I am, and I can feel how hard you are. I love foreplay, but let's just do this thing." She kissed me deeply, again, and sighed the words, "I can't wait any longer."

"I hope you weren't looking for an argument," I said, and I started to slip my own underpants off, and Linda gently helped me with her right hand. "Do you mind if I get on top?" she asked, "I'd just like to be in control for a bit, while I'm having my way with you."

"Go on," I answered, speaking softly, but almost exploding with excitement and anticipation, as Linda moved over on top of me, still under the covers. She braced herself with her left hand, and used her right hand to guide my rigid cock to her oozing pussy, wiggling and undulating her pelvis to get everything in place. As I felt the head of my cock touching the wet, slippery entrance to her pussy, she whispered, "Just like riding a bike. You never forget how." She moved her pelvis, taking about half of my cock in one slow, exquisitely exciting movement, and she added, "Although, I've almost forgotten how good it feels."

Linda began to move her pelvis gently, but with only half the length of my cock inside herself with each stroke, and she said, "You don't mind if I take it slowly and make this last, do you?" She took a soft but deep breath through her mouth, and said, "It's been so long, Kevin, I just want to take my time with you."

Almost instinctively, I wanted to thrust up inside Linda's warm, wet, inviting pussy, but knowing she wanted to do this at her own pace, I simply lay there, embracing her to myself, as she fucked me, sweetly and gently, moving her pelvis in short, shallow strokes, teasing and tantalising both of us with her beautiful body. "If you want to make it last," I said, pausing to swallow, "go ahead, we've got all night. There's no hurry." Linda didn't answer, and just moved her head down to kiss me deeply, her tongue doing some serious exploration of my mouth, fuelling my desire for her even more.

Linda took the weight on her elbows, and began to take the tiniest bit more of my cock inside herself with her gentle thrusting, and looking me in the eyes, she said, "Deeper?" I nodded, but she just kept moving the same way, taking no more, smiling so mischievously as she pleasured herself with my unyielding cock.

"Faster?" she said, her pretty eyes sparkling, as she began thrusting just a tiny bit more quickly, but no deeper, as I fought the need to push myself right inside. "Not too fast," I said, "You'll finish me off. I won't be able to control it," and I could hear the strain in my own voice.

"Oohh," Linda said, with a teasing lilt in her voice, "Mr Roberts might lose control! We can't have that," as she slowed her rhythm just enough to keep me below boiling point. She kissed me again, with another deep, sexy kiss, and said, "But, then maybe I'll be the one who loses control. You never know." I moved my hands down to her buttocks, just allowing them to rest there, so she was free to move the way she wanted, as I felt the smooth, warm skin against my palms, and Linda began to thrust a tiny bit deeper, taking more of me inside her snug, wet pussy, but still keeping the slow, gentle rhythm.

Linda kept up that sexy motion for a few more moments, kissing me deeply as she moved her pelvis, and after breaking one of her soft, deep kisses, she said, "I think it's time to get serious," and she swallowed, took a deep breath, lifted her pelvis so only the very tip of my cock remained inside the entrance of her pussy, and she thrust down hard, taking my whole cock inside with one movement. Her eyes widened, as she drove me into herself, and I tilted my pelvis for maximum penetration, and she made a little gasping sound, and said, "You saw that coming, didn't you?"

No," I said, "but I had a feeling you were going to do something like that."

"Ohh, yes," Linda breathed, "And I'm having some feelings, too," as she fucked me deeply, her snug pussy offering my hard cock a welcoming embrace with every thrust.

She had a nice, steady rhythm going now, as I kept tilting my pelvis to meet her, and I heard her take a slightly shuddering breath, and she said, "Kevin, I don't think I'm gonna last much longer. It's too good."

"That's okay," I said, moving my arms up her back, holding her close, but letting her keep that sweet movement going, "Just go for it." I pulled her head down to kiss her sweet, pretty mouth again, and she said, "Hold me Kevin. Hold me while I'm coming. Just hold me!"

Linda began to thrust harder, driving my cock right inside, breathing through her mouth, swallowing, gasping, and she said, a little louder now, and with an edge to her voice, "Oh, God, that's so good!" She lifted her head and focussed her eyes in the distance, thrusting harder and faster, and both her breathing and her thrusting became more ragged, as her orgasm approached.

Linda's beautiful body was giving me incredible sexual pleasure as it was, but seeing her on the threshold of her own climax, and knowing I would soon join her in an explosion of ecstasy, just ramped up my own excitement, but I held on, fighting the need to surrender to my own body's craving for sweet release. Linda's straightened her arms, lifting herself in the bed, still thrusting hard and deep, while I continued to hold her tight, and I saw a look of rapture on her face, as she cried out, "Ohhh, Kevin!! That is so good! That's a-mazing!!" I felt the walls of her snug pussy tightening around my cock, as her thrusting drove me as deep into her as I could go, and I gave in. Linda's lovely body was too good for me, and I could resist no longer. My own orgasm ignited in me, and I felt myself coming inside her, spurt after spurt, each one accompanied by a wave of pure, sweet pleasure.

For a few precious seconds, all I knew was the crystalline ecstasy that Linda had given to me, and as the moment passed, and reality returned, I realised she was still gently thrusting, making sure I was finished, seeing this wonderful thing she had started right through to the end. "All done?" she asked breathlessly, and I nodded, breathing a little heavily myself, so she stopped her thrusting, and kissed me once again, a little more gently this time, and then she relaxed, lying on top of me as I held my arms around her.

"That was beautiful," Linda said, still a little breathless, and she moved her head on my chest so she could look at me, and she said, "Just hold me for a minute. Just let me hold you." We both lay there like that for a few minutes, holding each other, with Linda lying on top of me, and we barely spoke, two people just enjoying the moment.

After a while, Linda looked at the bedside clock, and she said, "Well, Kevin, we can either stay here together, or go back to the reunion. What do you reckon?"

"There's a room full of people I haven't seen for twenty years," I answered, as I gently caressed her lower back with my right hand, "That's Option A." I used my left hand to brush her hair off her face, and I looked in her eyes and said, "Or there's you in here with me. I think I like Option B better."

We didn't get back to the reunion that night. Linda and I stayed in my room, talking, laughing, making love again, drinking champagne, and getting to know each other. We fell asleep in each other's arms, and in the middle of the night, we woke up to make love one more time. Once again, I felt a sense of wonder at this moment fate had given me, as I lay there, watching Linda as she slept, and I felt a pang of sadness that it would have to end.

Linda and I were two people who had known each other since kindergarten, but we hadn't seen each other since we were eighteen. Back then, we weren't friends, but now we had so much more in common.

Taverner
Taverner
441 Followers