All Comments on 'Remember This Moment Forever'

by GayTripper

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
excellent

Has lots of hot sex but also enough plot to keep it interesting. 5/5.

LcnmdLcnmdalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

A great story,

Thank you!

L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Thank you

hope thers more to come

* * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Part 2 :)

I hope there will be a part 2 :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Disappointing

And there it is: "Ashley and Sam would mold Dani into a pussy loving lesbian slut like an unshapen lump of clay is molded into a statue." Gross.

j_ray68j_ray68almost 9 years ago
Hell Yeah!

As the only 'out' lesbian in my high school, before I graduated, I always fantasized about turning one of my straight, rich, snobby, stuck up, popular classmates into a lesbian slut and now you have made my fantasy come true. Excellent story. Great plot. I love how you really made, not only Ashley and Sam but us as the readers as well, really work for it- Dani's lesbianism. I loved it. 5/5. Please write a part 2.

jpb531jpb531almost 9 years ago
Fantastic!

More please!

jetpacksamjetpacksamalmost 9 years ago
Nicely done

IMO, the pace was rushed in the last 3 pages, a Solid 4 Stars, the pacing at the end prevented a 5 in my view. Way too rushed about the break up of the 3 friends, Please continue this story. Please Continue Dani's journey.

Her Parents, what was their reaction? Has she told them?

The reunion would be a great way to fill in the blanks and move the characters forward.

Question:

By chance were you picturing a young Dani Daniels while writing this? It's who i instantly thought of while reading it.

epeternallyepeternallyalmost 9 years ago

Echoing another comment that the awkward and rushed (also kinda sad) ending brought it down for me. Up until the last three pages it was solid five stars, but that took it down to a four for me. Still a nice story, though.

DeborahCartierDeborahCartieralmost 9 years ago
Lovely

Managed to drink a whole bottle of wine while I read that.

Xxxxxx

Deborah

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsalmost 9 years ago
A Memorable First Time Story

While I agree with the observation about the last three pages being rushed, I found the cabin scenes very well done, and exciting. Well worth continuing, though I'm not sure that the erotic tension of that first time can be surpassed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rushed at the end?

Not sure about that. Seems to me that the speed of life starts to sprint and then spin out of control in that first couple of years after high school and relationships and even how you identify yourself is seemingly forged in iron only to be obliterated soon after.

I think the last few pages were condensed, sure but they related well that feeling of knowing everything just because you learned some mechanics... but really not knowing anything. I think the overview of the decade after that summer illustrated that well and would be interested in a continuation to see how these characters had grown especially in their late 20's as they just start to get a grasp on how they are going to live their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
last pages

i truly loved this story until the last pages.

very well written and so erotic. Had me soooo wet all along. Would love to see more stories like this. OMG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wish I could have such expirence

I love this story so much that it had me so turned on and wet the whole time I was reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Its just the beginning!! Their is no end to this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful Seduction

I would love to see a few more chapters of this. Maybe a reconsideration of the 3 friends and maybe some new seductions , one being the hot teacher and a couple of the former classmates. Maybe even the wife or exwife of the former boyfriend.

joelafayettejoelafayetteover 8 years ago
Solid

A good defloration.

Ewriter111Ewriter111almost 8 years ago
Creative

It is great the way your stories flow...kudos

GayTripperGayTripperalmost 8 years agoAuthor
User Feedback

I received feedback from an anonymous user asking if a follow up story was in the works. Since you didn't leave a reply address I'm going to comment here and hope you see it. I am actively working on a sequel to this story that is about Dani's high school reunion and fills in the ten year gap between the first and second story. I hope to have this story completed and submitted by the end of the year. I'm still working on the first draft, and I usually go through two or three more before a story is submitted so it will be a while still. Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you enjoy the story.

JanesKissJanesKissover 7 years ago

Really loved this story and wish that my prom could have been just 10% as exciting as this story. But sadly no one dared to come out or even acknowledge their own sexuality back in my own high school days.

Thank you for a lovely story.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

Great story. One of the bests here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best yet.

I discovered your stories just recently with Make It Last Forever. I'm a dutiful reader so I decided to go back and read 'Remember This Moment Forever". It's definitely my favorite so far. Dani's progressive discovery of the lesbian world is just incredibly hot, and so is her seduction.

I find that I like it a bit more than its follow up now "Make It Last Forever" that lacks some of its intensity and edge in comparison.

RenataAsheRenataAshealmost 7 years ago
Perfect!

I love it GT. I love how funny in the beginning was, with Ashley peeing in dance/ ballet class. Omg I think I laughed for 5 minutes. LOL other parts were funny too *giggles* Danica is a pussy whore and I love it. Who knew huh. Lol great story GT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love your stories

Any new one in the work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story very much

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

j_ray68

"As the only 'out' lesbian in my high school, before I graduated, I always fantasized about turning one of my straight, rich, snobby, stuck up, popular classmates into a lesbian slut and now you have made my fantasy come true."

Why so much hate?

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6438 months ago

Great story!

Really nicely written!

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGayTripper@GayTripper
All my writing efforts are currently focused on completing the "Sisters of the Fallen" sequel in time for Halloween. You'll hear from me again when things start to feel a bit bit spooky this Autumn.