All Comments on 'Remember When?'

by gymmyt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total fucking rubbish

Crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well

I thought it was quite good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A bit confusing

There seemed to be a plot in there, but it needs clarifying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
have to agree with comment one and three

you could do a good flash back if your life depended on it. delete and rewrite it using a GOOD EDITOR and start at the beginning and work forward, it would be better and longer. don't use flash backs any more you suck at them always start at the beginning and move forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome.

Fuck all the other comments. A work of art does not need reboots. It is superbly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story

There are also some good constructive suggestions in some of the comments. However, "crap" is not constructive and is more a reflection on the person commenting than on the writer.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
LOL!

Wouldn't that just give the toll collector a thrill? LMAO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Clarify the flashback

You need to clarify the point when a flashback occurs -- use of a physical page break like underlines or asterisks across about one-fourth of page. Otherwise it gets confusing (you could also use italics to show a different line of thought).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Great Cliff......Hanger!!

You have writen a great start to an even greater story. Now, when are you goin to write more of it? Please do not leave us hanging at the edge of this cliff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
delete and try again BUT TRY HARDER AND USE A GOOD EDITOR

poor spelling and no editing ( wrong words and letters are missing from some ) plus a bad flashback all equals a total FAILURE. delete and read the how to articles before you try writing again and ALWAYS use a GOOD EDITOR before posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous