All Comments on 'Remembered Acceptance'

by ConPulsion

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can you say d-i-v-o-r-c=E.

hobie1010hobie1010over 2 years ago
Another Cuck Author

Who needs to be neutered

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why the fuck u write is beyond me? If it is to get ur jollies off …better would be to write it for urself and jerk ur mini penis in the bathroom!

Don’t waste netspace

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

"Some words you never really forget."

Some stories you definitely do.

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Wow garbage all the way till the end, men like this are better of killing themselves, men like this is y women think they can do what ever they want to anyone,

OnegoodeyeOnegoodeyeover 2 years ago

I liked it. More please

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
SHARING, BORROWING, LENDING....SHORT SLIDE

to the divorce court wondering Why The Fuck it all happened. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This one should have been forgotten before it was written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unbelieveble. Sorry this guy is a loser.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

I agree with @secretsal...This is so bad that we must forget it fast...1* (were are the negative ratings when we need them?)

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 2 years ago

There's a lot of stupid reasons authors come up with to justify a man staying married to his cheating wife.

What we got here (the wife is good in the sack)... yes, that's the most common one. And I'm pretty sure it is kinda realistic- I can definitely see a lot of men being that weak.

Still stupid, though. But hey - it's on him, I guess.

Bottom line: pointless story was pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pathetic wimp story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s a ugly, stinking and disgusting pile. May not want to step on it.Avoid.

Captcha

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Too short to really rate. Of course, some of the early-bird LW vigilantes are out to sling their arrows. They know, even tho you don't give us an ending, that the man is going to be a what they call a cuck, one even saw that the man had a tiny pecker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol. Fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

stick to your day job

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Being a Brit you more than likely post these in LW JUST WIND PEOPLE UP. But this is pointless as your scores are aweful so put the stories like this else where to get decent scores

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another worthless writer to quickly forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back - why do authors continue to publish this drivel

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

@secretsal you probably have the best response for this.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Pis poor story. No guy would just sit down like that unless he was so much in shock he could not react. Then he would tell his wife to go down to her lover's house and have fun. at least divorce the bitch. disgusting, unrealistic story.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

cuck story

no cuck tag

auto one star

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Post-coital promises are invalid.

\

I definitely wouldn't have shaken his hand, he'd be lucky if I didn't deck him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Congratulations!! I thought your last submission was the worst piece of crap I had ever read and nothing could suck as bad as that one. Sad to say I was horribly mistaken.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Well written, stupid fucked up story, but well executed. Divorce the cunt and then take her as a fuck buddy, if she’s that good. Never, never, never “share” a spouse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Yeah, go get him and bring him down." And when they getvrhere, he beats them both to death with his son's baseball bat.

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

I wish there was a way to score comments, 'cuz this one from secretsal deserves a 5:

"Some words you never really forget."

Some stories you definitely do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Apply a sense of humour and it wasn’t a bad story. Or should that be a sense of the ridiculous. Take it seriously and you’re doooooooomed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply terrible. And the bad part was that the story was completely unfinished. Making him i cuckold was ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible, if I wasn't so old, I could remember the author's name and never read anything else he wrote.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Can't think of anything good to say so 1 star from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Aw...I kind of thought it was cute—like a puppy that falls over its own feet and chews on pillows.

This is a first sentence. Paragraphs, please. Pages. Dare we ask for motivations? Justifications? Reactions? Consequences?

So many directions to go.

Turning502019Turning502019over 2 years ago

Hell no. Shake his hand, I’d shake his Weasley neck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Puke-worthy.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 2 years ago

.....the writing was good....but....Honestly my friend I am very confused! Lol. Am I wrong or did you just have the end sentence in mind and you wrote the rest of the story to use it that way? Not bad, but not all that good. It just seemed surprising given your regular quality.

So well written and confusing with no idea which way to go. 2 stars and please keep writing.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

Came back to bite him on the arse, didn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

dump the slut

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Well, that was really dumb. Throw her out and follow Mr. Jackson with a two by four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Worse than horse shit. These stories should be monitored and stuck in some cuckold category so we don't waste our time. I'm just about done with this site anyway.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

She knew she married a worthless, pathetic and idiotic bisexual husband.

I truly hope you arent as stupid as your stories and less gay than the man you fantasize being when you leave that closet.

Hopefully your dates get a better sucking than what we get from you as an author.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

When the wife's "look" caused MC to acquiesce and shake Mr. Jackson's hand and make nice, we all knew the game was up. It had been up long, long ago. He was betrayed the moment the wedding officiator said, "I now pronounce you husband and wife". The rest is like a bad baseball team: playing out the string.

.

You know, surrendering is not bad in and of itself. What's unforgivable is surrendering without a fight, without receiving terms. Instead, MC capitulated unconditionally. Done.

.

Decently written, although I didn't like the outcome or either of the characters. Try writing the male lead with some testicular fortitude, next time. 4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Need help

You are a very talented writer but have read some of your other stories and they were extremely poor. I’m hoping you can sort them out. But at the moment it looks like you need help with your stories you need a hero and there is no other than saddletramp1956 he can help you get back on track. I know it’s a big thing to do but your stories are going to suffer. You are a very very talented writer who at the moment has lost his way . Please please take that step and talk to him he won’t bite ( I don’t think 😀) . He just the person that you need to help you understand the problems with your stories. If he can’t help you understand the problem then he will know who really can help . But please please get the help you need with your stories. Then please then show me and everyone how really good you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"When we are married." WTF. Whose wife was she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Utter rubbish story, and the bitch even more utterly rubbish.

Kill her at the first opportune moment the plot allows.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

That is, in my opinion, a very poorly told story. It is possible that you know people in your circle of acquaintances who are as idiotic as your protagonists, but I hope that is not the case for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This got passed the editor?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Jackson should not have left the house walking, but the cheating bitch should have.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 2 years ago

Terrible cuckold/slut wife story. He should have kicked Mr. Jackson's ass, not shake his hand. And he should have kicked her slutty ass out the house too. Wasteful tale.

lover1953lover1953over 2 years ago

Interesting plot concept.

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

He needs to watch his wife get her cunt filled by Mr Jackson then clean his cum out of her cunt.

C_frommnC_frommnover 2 years ago

The Story is incomplete. as it sits he just found out the wife is sharing with a neighbor and wants top spread the cheer. personally I would be astonished, and either kick her out or Move out on my own and leave her with what ever she can come up with.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 2 years ago

Great little story! 5* ~~ JB Edwards

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 2 years ago

Anything - and I do mean ANYTHING - said post-coitus cannot, should not, AND will not be taken seriously by any self-respecting man. That's something that even eighteen years old nowadays are quite aware of.

For a grown-ass man to even entertain the idea that what his cheating wife did may be OK, because she has always been a great lay, and she sorta made him promise that 'sharing her' was fine three decades ago just after he just nutted inside her...

Nope. That's rubbish. GTFO with this nonsense.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

To suggest that he’d accept her proposal, based on his off the cuff response from years ago, is absurd. I also don’t see why he would comply with her demanded ‘polite goodbye’ to mr Jackson.

A premise like needs more work.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Are you kidding me? This is an incomplete story. Kick the bitch to the curb. This is the first story I have read of yours. Are they all this stupid????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very stupid.

DorsheveDorsheveover 2 years ago

I sure hope saddletramp redeems this story

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Well the real question is - to be a cuck or not to be a cuck?

/

2*, for not immediately kicking her ass to the curb, since she has tasted the poison fruit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I guess we have a new entry in the "Got His Brains Fucked Out" sweepstakes. Still, shaking Jackson's hand on his way out is a bit over the top.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

A start to wet the whistle, now comes the sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another unfinished story. 👎

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@KRD19254,

He is already a cuck.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Too

Too much crap like is is published.

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

WTF? I'd give him a hand, balled up to a fist, right in the solar plexus followed by as many blows and kicks until I got tired out.. Anything that happens to the MC after shaking the hand of the man who's cucked him is richly deserved

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

I stand by my comments from five months ago. Not to mention that she's already done it four times with np confirmation of his willingness. He;s a cuckold, but he's only a cuck if he doesn't get his head out of his ass and tell her NO. FUCKING. WAY!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

When he commented on the "wetness of her kiss," I was sure that Jackson had just come in her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such BS. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

'Mr Jackson' would not have got out of the house without a few missing parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do all of you pussy authors have to churn out this cuckold garbage. Do the world a favor and find a different hobby because you sure as hell can’t write. Go suck some strangers cum out of your wife’s cunt

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

THIS is one of, if not the most awful, stories I have not had the pleasure of reading, on LW. How anyone could ever think this is normal AND make a story about it, and submit it, is beyond this guy's comprehension!! A BIG -5 * for it.

dob092095dob092095over 1 year ago

Why is she still in the house? Maybe he can’t stop his wife being a Ho, but condoning it. And the shaking hands?

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

There is a very

Good reason this scores so far below even an average rating. In fact the entire portfolio here has really abysmal scores. Guess we know why…

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Thing is, this is one lousy cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This made me gag

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Total crap

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 1 month ago

What total filthy crap!! Please stop writing, by the shit scores on all your other stories prove mostly that you write crap!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConPulsion@ConPulsion
I'm just an old guy living in England, with a slightly imaginative, dirty mind who is too old to do it, so has to put his wishful thinking into writing.

SIMILAR Stories