All Comments on 'Remembering When'

by applevalyan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
zooliciouszooliciousover 6 years ago
I love you so much

you are such a turn on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! What a great story, thanks for sharing it! It struck a deep chord for me because in 1968 I was a freshman in a Southern California public high school that had a similar liberal dress code as the HS you attended. My girlfriends and I experimented with the crazy new fashions that spanned from granny dresses to the mini and micro mini dresses and skirts. By 1969 it didn't take long to discover that we got the most attention for wearing really short dresses and skirts. My favorite styles were the baby dolls and the tunic and empire waist dresses. We experimented with the hem lengths and finally figured out that the sexiest and safest length was to pinch the front and back length of the hem between the legs until the fabric just covered the panties. From that mark we shortened the hem of skirt or dress. After the alteration the final check was standing up with arms to the sides and seeing if the hem was on level with the tip of the thumb. We then practiced moving around, sitting, and bending over so we had a good idea of just how much panty we were exposing .. and ways to maximize the teasing exposure. Like you, we wore panties of a color, usually pastel or white, that contrasted easily with the darker fabric of the dress. It felt so sexy knowing that boys were trying to get a glimpse of our panties ... and, of course, we always pretended that we thought them to be pervy, but at heart ... it was a real thrill. And then 1970 came about with the amazing sizzler dresses. We ditched the matching panty and continued to wear the bikini panties that would contrast with the dress. OMG ... I was constantly turned on from getting all that male attention. I just loved making out with a boy and being petted in the back seat of a car. Having my pussy and bum fondled through my panties while french kissing always lead to terrific orgasms! Ahhhhh ... those were the days!!! :)

fishgetterfishgetter11 months ago

Nice model, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userapplevalyan@applevalyan
I have always enjoyed getting away with as little clothing as possible. After meeting my husband-to-be, I found he really enjoyed my minimal outfits and soon encouraged me to be even more daring. I now rarely wear panties anymore. We have both enjoyed the many times I flashe...

story TAGS