All Comments on 'Remembrance of Things Past Ch. 02'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausover 10 years ago
You've Done It Again

Loved, loved, loved this chapter! I was also VERY happy to see it was 5 pages long. So glad that Everyone is doing so well but I'm a little bit scared of what you have in store for the packs this time around. Looking forward to the next chapter.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 10 years ago
Great job!

Loved this story. Am loving the story's with the children! It was very special how you had the older sisters panther ghost with Hope. I like how you go back and forth between generations, also. Keep up your great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was an interesting chapters in the lives of the children.

I can't wait to read what this will mean for their futures.

fefe428fefe428over 10 years ago
Very well done....

This was a wonderful look at the past through the present, but I can't help but think that Kelly's encounter with Mariska's "spirit" is going to end up tying back into her own past life. While we know that Jenna can access Leona's memories so to speak, the only interaction we've seen with Jenna and Leona in the present has been as two separate entities with Leona basically taking on her own form.

I do enjoy reading about the children and learning about how their joint heritage effects their interactions. One thing that I have noticed is that you've never really addressed the fact that Alistair and Jenna and Rhys and Katy have basically taken up residence with the Baxter pack. You addressed Tracey and Konstantin's decision to stay, but never how it is that the other council members never returned to wherever it was that they came from.

I find it interesting that Alistair has never warmed to Kelly's grandfather and how Leo remains almost suspicious of the other were's. I would think that after all the time that he carried the burden of his pack and keeping its existence a secret on his own, he would welcome the presence of others who are willing to support, love and accept his people. He seems to be doing just the opposite.

I'll be anxious to see what's coming next for our characters. I'm quite sure that the mention of Edward and the Azure Star in this story was no coincidence.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 10 years ago
Just to clarify

Hope is *not* Mariska's reincarnation. ^^

blastwizardblastwizardover 10 years ago
I enjoy all that you have to offer!!

Your imagination is awesome. The extended family stories are as intriguing as the very first. Everything has a connection and just witnessing the growth gives us new understanding of the balance of life. I find it interesting how subtle changes are making the old guard have to think about how to deal with the future of their inter-connected packs. What if the dire wolves did not die? This sort of late blooming might be natures way of protecting them. Hmmmm, just a thought. I love all of your characters. Mariska protecting her sister was HUGE! Their parents need to know she is still with them. But if I follow your reasoning, they will know in time. Lol - I see more of the great-grumpy grand father & Willi's destiny will be revealed. To love and be a catalyst for such a huge positive change in someone's universe..., I want for him to smile again. We know the reason his smile left..., I feel there is more for him after he passes on. Can't wait for more! Hey, why is great-grampa GRUMPY? Could the new cubs or sister ghost be a catalyst for him? Just pondering.

DoctimeDoctimeover 10 years ago
GOOD JOB

I have been having a busy November and had saved this story to read. It was worth the wait. I had tears in my eyes at the end, but they were happy tears. Where does your fertile mind take us next. BTW, thanks for the cameo. It's great to be around such a wonderful fictional family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ENTHRALLING

I just found this story while taking a break from cleaning and I had to sit down and finish it before starting dinner. I really enjoyed reading these two 'back stories' about the Baxter Pack. I t answered a lot of my questions and I hope you write more of them.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 10 years ago

For some reason, I haven't looked at Literotica for a while. I missed this! What an awesome story! As always, the writing is excellent. I appreciate the care you put into your work. Outstanding!

Rad'lRad'lalmost 10 years ago
Well done -

A good story, well told. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous