All Comments on 'Remind Me Ch. 02'

by decoy88

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Mark737Mark737about 9 years ago
Nice.

It was a nice change to read one where they weren't just barely 18 and dropped down to the floor going at it right away. You never mentioned age in fact. The first chapter was nothing but build up and it worked. No mention of body dimensions or lengths. I find it a turn off when writers give characters huge breasts or baseball bats for cocks.

Kathleen48Kathleen48about 9 years ago
Wonderful!

Yes, sounds so possible. Now we are all waiting to hear how they get along together. Well put together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Fantastic love story. I can't wait to see/read what happens next for Pam and Kyle. Lifelong everlasting love, with the potential for marriage and a baby, would be my choice. Loved it. Thank you

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 9 years ago
Well Written

A great story, I agree with Mark having the huge cock and tits just ruins a story and I'm so glad you had the good taste not to put it into your story.

As for their age I don't think it matters my little sister is 73 and I still think she's hot not that I've ever done anything abou it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great writing skills! And as others have stated it is realistic. However, I do find myself wishing you would write the chapters abit longer. 3 pages maybe. I love this pairing and look forward to more.

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
Good job

Well crafted I like that you wrote about a girl without nasty looking oversized tits.Could use a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well made

Nice balance of desire and warmth between two that are that close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Everything happened too fast. You do have a way with words though.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
awesome

love it, could you please keep going? What happens next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous