Remotely Controlled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean, my dick?"

"Yes, Adam, your dick! Your cock. Whatever you want to call it. Please put it inside of me."

To be honest, I didn't last any longer than Gary did. It had been a month since I'd last had some pussy and listening to Mrs. Bowles begging for it was too much to resist. I unloaded inside of her then fell to her side, still playing with those creamy white tits with large brown areolas and hardened nipples.

After the effects of the remote wore off, she still laid next to me. She made no effort to get dressed or to cover up her nakedness in any way.

"What's happened to me today, Adam? This isn't the way I'm supposed to act but now I can't pretend it didn't happen."

"I can't pretend either, Mrs. Bowles. Guys my age usually brag about stuff like this."

"No Adam," she begged. "None of this can go any further that the three of us. Ever."

I had her where I wanted her.

"Ok. I'll keep it quiet under two conditions."

She looked at me, worried about what those conditions were.

"First, you seemed to enjoy this with me today, didn't you?"

She hesitated.

"Well?"

"Yes, Adam. I did enjoy it. It wasn't right though."

"Wasn't right, Mrs. Bowles? Your husband gave his consent to it. You enjoyed it. You're still laying naked next to me."

She shook her head in the affirmative.

"Why bother covering up now, Adam? You've seen it all and done it all. Besides, I'll admit to enjoy just laying here in bed naked with you."

"Thank you, Mrs. Bowles. That will be part one of our agreement. Once a month, you pick the day, we get together and do this."

She wasn't sure what to think of that.

"What's part two?"

"Part two." I answered, "from now on you control your temper around Mr. Bowles and become a more loving wife and willing sexual partner. Maybe if you hadn't been such a cold fish, he wouldn't have been tempted to screw his receptionist. I'm sorry for being so blunt, but if you're an honest person you'll admit to it. I think being a more willing lover and wearing sexier clothing around the house will help you personally and sexually."

"I'm okay with part two, Adam. I'm not sure Gary will agree to part one though."

"If he agrees, then you'll say yes?"

"Yes, Adam. Don't bet on it though.

She pulled her robe back on, this time over her completely naked body.

When I approached Mr.Bowles with my proposal, he smiled and agreed immediately."

"That was kind of quick, Gary," Mrs. Bowles noted with a touch of anger in her voice.

"Not really, Emily. I'd rather share you with Adam than continue living with the woman I've been married to for 22 years."

Emily teared up. "Has it really been that bad?"

He shook his head yes.

"So bad that you'd rather share me with a 20 year old kid than go back to the way things were?"

"Yes, dear. I'd like to have your beautiful body more often than once a year or so. Emily, you are so incredibly sexy but your actions make you so much less attractive. I really liked the Emily that pulled down her skirt and panties and practically begged for me to make love to her."

"Emily, I haven't been happy in a long time, but you know what? Neither have you. I've never seen you enjoy sex with me before. Hell, it's been a real long time since I've seen your naked breasts. I really enjoyed that."

"I'll go one step further, Emily. I've never really seen you enjoy anything in life in a long time. At church, it's just an act. The real you has been a total pain to live with."

Emily opened up her robe to expose her completely naked body to her husband. Gary immediately reached towards her to get a firm grip on her naked tits.

I was done for the day. I was going to let them enjoy their next love making session without me in the room.

"Remember our deal, Mrs. Bowles."

"Yes, Adam. Please, just call us Emily and Gary from now on. I think we know each other too well for that Mr. and Mrs. stuff."

"Ok, Mrs...I mean Emily."

"Thanks, Adam," Gary said with a smile. I owe you."

"No Gary, seeing you two happy is great. Having Emily once a month is also a great reward."

Before I left, I pushed both remote buttons to give them some extra energy. They were running to their bedroom by the time I shut the front door.

After that, I didn't hear from Gary or Emily for several days. That following Sunday, my mother mentioned that their Oldsmobile was still parked under the carport. By that time, they had usually gone to church. Gary's old Datsun pickup was also parked out on the street so they hadn't taken his vehicle either.

I had assumed that they would go on with their church life as usual while hopefully enjoying more sexual freedom in the privacy of their home. Danny had called me to tell me that he was coming home for three days that following Wednesday. He had a part-time job during the summer and those were his three days off.

I got home from work around 6:15 that next morning. Usually I'd catch about 5 hours of sleep, but since I was off the next two days, I only took a two hour nap. Mom and Dad were at work when Emily called.

"Adam, could you come over here and help me with something. I can't seem to do this alone."

"Sure, Mrs. Bowles...oops, I mean Emily. I'll be right over."

I wasn't sure what chore she was doing but in light of our new friendship/relationship, I was eager to help in any way I could.

There was a note on the front door. "Come on in, I'm in the hallway."

Standing in the hallway was Emily, wearing only a shirt that was unbuttoned all the way down, exposing her beautiful, large breasts. Everything else, including her thick mane of blonde pussy hair, was on full display. Her long blonde hair was let down past her shoulders. God, she looked so sexy with her long hair like that. I never wanted to see it in a bun again.

"I don't own any sexy clothes, Adam, so I hope this will work for you."

Yeah, it was working alright. Working on my cock.

"I'm confused, Emily. You agreed to once a month. It's still June."

"So what? Can't I be horny for you more than once a month?"

"Of course...but what about Gary. He agreed to once a month for me also. I don't want to do anything behind his back."

"Gary? I've taken real good care of him lately. It was his idea to have you come over the next time I was horny and he was at work."

That's all I needed to hear. This time I wanted to do more than just fuck her, though. I wanted to spend time with that naked body. I wanted to kiss her thoroughly and deeply. I wanted to suck on those awesome nipples of hers. I had also practiced a couple of times on Bev and Amy on how to eat pussy. I wanted to give her that as well if she'd let me.

I went to her bedroom and she followed me like a loyal puppy. She waited for me to take the next step. I removed my clothes and began to kiss her deeply. I could feel her body enjoying the sensation when I inserted my tongue deep into her mouth.

She eagerly reciprocated that kiss and I moved my hands down to her ass and squeezed both cheeks. My hard cock badly wanted to be inside of her again but I still wanted to give her pleasure in other ways first.

I laid her on her bed. While on her back, I gently sucked on each nipple and learned that she easily had the most sensitive nipples of any girl that I'd ever had before. Her hips would buck upwards after each orgasm and I could feel her pussy juices dripping onto my stomach.

She was surprised that I tried to eat her pussy, but she made no effort to stop me. I must have found the right spots because her hips constantly bucked and her juices were flowing freely.

She kept her eyes closed as she savored each and every sensation. Finally, I finished by shoving my hardness deep inside of her wetness.

"Shoot it on me, Adam. I want it all on my breasts and tummy."

I was happy to grant her request. It didn't take much longer before I was able to release several warm ropes of my spunk on her belly and tits. Finally, I moved to my side and was flat on my back, looking at the ceiling.

"Let's shower, Adam. After that we can lay back down."

We cleaned up from our love making session and went back to the bed. We remained naked with Emily laying her head upon my chest as I relaxed on my back.

I was still in awe of her pale, naked body. I wasn't surprised at how pale she was since no part of her body was ever exposed to sunlight.

"Adam, I really do owe you an apology for the way I've treated you all of these years."

"Isn't that the past now, Emily? I have no hard feelings...except when my cock is hard inside of you."

"Thank you, but what's happened since that day that I had sex with Gary while you watched has had a more profound impact on my life than I could have ever imagined. I'm a different person, but it's because I want to be."

I was going to ask her to elaborate but she answered before I could ask.

"Adam, I was raised in a very strict Pentecostal home. My mom convinced me that sex was dirty except between a married man and woman...and even then it was only to make babies. Sex just for fun was a sin."

"I was told that when I started having my periods that it was because of the curse of Satan. I would have to be chaste and holy to make up for it. I carried these attitudes into my marriage."

"What made it tough was when the trials and challenges of a marriage and motherhood came around, my faith wasn't really enough to help me get through it. I didn't always realize it then, but my anger was directed mostly at Gary and sometimes towards Danny."

"I had sex with my husband while you watched and I enjoyed sex for the first time in my life. I was ashamed that I enjoyed it and even more ashamed that you watched."

"I don't know what got into me, but when you blackmailed me into having sex with you, I enjoyed it again...even more than with Gary. Later, Gary and I did it for the second time that afternoon. Adam, I've never had sex with him twice in a week before, let alone twice in a day."

"I was tired of feeling guilty for something so enjoyable. Gary and I quit going to church. I'm sure they're going to exclude us soon, but that's fine. We've never been happier."

"You no longer need to threaten to tell someone if I don't have sex with you once a month. I WANT to have sex with you a lot more than that. I do trust that you'll keep it quiet anyhow."

Her naked breasts were against my chest and she began to plant soft kisses on my lips. I didn't know what to say to her except to thank her for her humble honesty.

"Emily, as far as I'm concerned, no one ever has to know what's going on between us. Even if you stopped it completely, I'm happy that you and Gary are doing so much better. That really should be reward enough for me."

"Baby, I'm not cutting you off ever. You see, I don't feel guilt any more. Gary says he's happy to share me. He's a happier husband than he's ever been. For whatever reason, you just happened to be there when this all began. All I know is that I'm so grateful you were."

I tried to stifle a chuckle, but failed. I knew that the remote that I invented was responsible for her erratic sexual behavior. There was no way to tell her that, though.

"What's funny, Adam?"

"Nothing, really. It's just that you can be so comfortable and casual being naked with me. I've lusted after you for a long time. I just wished that you wore clothes that didn't cover so much."

"I'm going to do some shopping soon. I can't wait to wear sleeveless blouses and maybe even show a little bit of cleavage. Maybe some pants that show the shape of my butt, who knows?"

"God, Adam...I mean...I haven't felt this good about myself ever. I know there's going to be a day when you meet a girl and you'll need to commit yourself to one woman. I'll understand and would never do anything to ruin it for you."

"I noticed that you're friends with Bev. Have you two dated? For some reason it didn't work out for her and Danny but she seems kind of nice. Of course, she goes to our old church so you may have to change her thinking about sex."

I made no effort to hide my laughter this time. Emily looked at me oddly.

I told her about Bev and our various sexual exploits, including a couple of nights with me, Danny, Bev, and her cousin Amy. She smiled and shook her head when she heard about the switching of partners.

"You see, Emily, Danny was tired of putting on an act. He did it to please you. Bev is the same way. Her parents think of her as some kind of virginal child but both Danny and I have had her multiple times and she's had other guys as well."

Emily shook her head in amazement, then a new reality dawned on her.

"I guess it's not realistic to think that a healthy young man like Danny wouldn't have those kind of urges. Well, when he comes home in a couple of days, we're going to have a long talk. I'm going to be a better mother. If he wants to bring any girls over, they're welcome to stay in his room if that's what he wants. He's got a different momma now."

Having her talk to me while mixing it with kisses and fondling of my cock and balls had me hard again. This time, she took it upon herself to take my cock inside he mouth.

She was kind of clumsy at it. She admitted that it was only her second time trying it. The first time was just a couple of days ago with Gary. Bev and Amy, especially Amy, both were much better at blow jobs but I appreciated her effort. I kindly made a few suggestions to her and she happily accepted my suggestions on improving her technique. By the time she was done I had shot my load all over her chest again.

We spent the day together until it was time for my mom to get home. I went back into the house less than 5 minutes before she pulled up in the driveway. It would have triggered questions if she had seen me leaving Emily's house with Gary gone.

I went to work on making another remote. I wanted at least one back-up. I also needed to buy some more AAA batteries since it seemed to drain the juices so quickly.

I also had to face a reality...how would I market such a unique item? Part of what makes it work is that the subject doesn't know what's causing their sexual urges to change so suddenly. If a person knows but doesn't want it used on them, then they become very defensive and it wouldn't be as effective.

To market it would cause such a stir that everyone would be too aware of it. It's effectiveness would be severely compromised.

This was going to have to be a secret I took to my grave. There were other young ladies and a 35 year old redheaded divorcee that I wanted to continue my experiment with my remote.

Renee Barker, 35, was my most desired object. Long, red hair in a ponytail. Tall, probably close to 6 feet tall, with smallish breasts but a very beautiful face with gorgeous green eyes. She was thin but not too skinny. I wanted to experience a redhead and check out a redhead's pussy. I was hoping that it matched her beautiful head of hair on her head.

She lived a block away. I didn't even know she lived there until she took a psychology class with me at the JC. We were friendly with each other but not really friends.

She was easier than I thought she would be. A couple of quick taps on the remote and she was ready to strip and screw right on her living room floor.

I wasn't disappointed in any way. She was a passionate sex partner. She gave great blow jobs. Yes, her pussy hair was bright red and although her tits weren't big, they were very firm and her nipples were long and rock hard. How in the hell could her husband have left her for a younger woman?

I only used the remote one more time at her house, but it was a different situation. After that, it was a situation similar to Emily. She'd call when she was horny...which was often. Sometimes I'd do Emily in the morning and then Renee would call me in the evening for some fun.

About two weeks after my initial sexual adventure with Emily, I was at her house late one afternoon. Gary was home but Emily wanted me there. While we were in her bedroom and after we had enjoyed another fine sexual encounter, we had taken a shower together and were laying on her bed naked.

The doorbell rang. Gary looked out and saw Rick and Thelma Stevens, the married co-pastors of their former church, at the front door.

Gary alerted us before opening the door. They insisted on coming inside the house so Gary graciously had them sit on the couch along the large bay window...out of sight of the hallway.

Rather than taking time to get dressed completely, Emily threw on a sundress she had just bought earlier that day. It was a strapless dress with elastic that bound together just above the breasts. It came down about half way between her hips and knees. She wore nothing else underneath and when she bent over, enough of the elastic loosened up to expose a fair amount of cleavage.

I took time to get completely dressed. My excuse was that I had been using the bathroom while coming over to visit with Gary.

By the time that I came out, I heard Thelma mention to Emily that she might want to wear something a little more conservative.

"No, I'm fine Thelma. This is our home and we dress the way we want to.'

I could see Rick staring at Emily's figure. I remembered that although I no longer needed that remote for Emily, it was in my pocket. The more Rick and Thelma lectured them about their ungodly attire (Gary was in a tank top and a pair of gym shorts) the more I wanted to put them in their place. I found a good use for the remote again.

Now, the Steven's were still a young couple in their late-30s. They were high school sweethearts that married shortly after they graduated from high school. They had a 19 year old son and 18 year old daughter still at home. This was their first pastorate and had been there for 15 years. Emily had confided in me that she thought Rick was quite a handsome fellow. She was now very comfortably talking to me about her fantasies. Rick was one of them. He had a reputation for being a dynamic public speaker while Thelma was the more socially adept one, often visiting the sick and the elderly.

These self-righteous jerks needed a little humbling. Gary and Emily were happier than they'd ever been in their lives and these people were trying to bring them back down to join them in their own misery. I was sitting in a rocking chair away from the conversation. I never said a word. Emily did most of the talking for her and Gary.

I pressed the male button for a full second and waited for Rick's reaction. He squirmed on the couch, obviously trying to sit in a position to not see the hardness of his cock poking through his slacks. Since he had been checking out Emily's tits, it didn't take much to distract him from his goal of trying to recruit Gary and Emily back to the church.

After observing his discomfort, I pushed the female button for a full second. I much admit that I had lusted after Thelma from the moment she walked in the door. No amount of clothes or pinning of hair in a bun could hide her natural beauty. She was a short brunette with what appeared to be average sized tits. She was a little bit heavier than Emily, but was well-proportioned weight.

It was obvious that Thelma was experiencing a sensation that caused her discomfort.

"Well Rick, maybe it's time we go. Gary and Emily seemed to have made up their minds," Thelma said, obviously trying to find an excuse to leave before her carnal instincts took over. She was easier to get started than Emily was in the beginning.

I'm sure Rick wanted to go, but it would have been impossible for him to stand up without his hard cock creating an obvious tent in his slacks. Emily noticed his problem and was smiling.

I pushed down the female button again for a full second. This time, Thelma sat straight up, and tugged at her buttoned-up blouse. I did the same one second push on the male button and Rick couldn't help but reach down and try to reposition his cock.