Remotely Controlled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I had forgotten was that while I was focusing my attention on Rick and Thelma, those same signals were being sent to Gary and Emily. Emily had put her hand inside of her sundress and massaged her left tit. Thelma was too busy trying to deal with her own erotic feelings to notice but Rick couldn't help but notice.

Gary made no effort to hide the fact that he was harder than a rock. He unashamedly rubbed the fabric in front of his cock before finally pulling his gym shorts down and exposing it to the visitors. He hadn't been wearing underwear.

Shit. I realized that if I kept this up, there was going to be a four-way orgy right in front of me. Why should that stop me, right?

I decided to go a full two seconds on the female button then a full two seconds on the male one. Of course, as I had already learned, that each time I pushed the male button that it also worked on me. I could no longer stand having my hard cock bound inside of my short pants and underwear and quickly pulled down both and let my cock breathe.

Rick no longer cared about modesty and finally joined Gary and myself in pulling down his pants and underwear. The look on Emily's face was priceless when she saw the enormous length of Rick's cock. Neither Gary nor I were porn star material from the waist down, but Rick would have been a star.

Emily pulled her dress completely down, exposing her hot body to Rick. Although Thelma was enjoying herself, she had only resorted to masturbating through her skirt. She didn't protest when all three of the guys pulled out our cocks or when Emily undressed, but she was unashamed of showing her pleasure. She just hadn't removed any clothes yet.

I pushed down the female button another full two seconds. That did it. She began to unbutton her blouse. Gary was watching and offered to help her. She didn't object. Gary had her completely naked in less than 20 seconds.

Damn, just like Emily, it was a real shame that a body that hot be covered from neck to ankles. She was slightly pudgy and her breasts were heavy, but to this day, she had the longest nipples of any woman I'd ever seen. Plus, there was a lush forest of very dark pussy hair to enjoy.

I could tell that the four of them were going to swap right then. Rick was so obsessed with Emily that he didn't care what his wife was doing.

What she was doing was letting Gary feel her up from head to toe. She was working Gary's cock with her hand.

I wanted to get in on the action with Thelma so while Gary was ramming his cock inside of her, I sucked on her tits. That made them even longer and harder. I wasn't sure what she'd do if I stuck my cock towards her face, but when I did she eagerly took it into her mouth. I was even more shocked when she kept sucking and then took my entire load in her mouth.

By the time that Gary and I were through with Thelma, Rick and Emily had already gone to the shower. Rick had shot his entire load on Emily's chest.

Although Rick and Thelma had the outward appearance of the holy couple, judging by their sexual responses, they had more sexual experience than Gary and Emily did. Thelma knew exactly what she was doing when she sucked my cock.

After Emily and Rick came back from their shower, Gary and Thelma took one of their own. When we were all back in the living room together, none of us had bothered to get dressed again. For whatever reason, neither Rick nor Thelma seemed in a hurry to cover up. Of course, if I had Rick's cock I'd probably never want to cover it up either.

Rick broke the silence.

"I think it goes without saying that what happened tonight goes no further than this room. Are we agreed?"

Gary and Emily nodded but looked at me. As expected, I wasn't going to be quiet without getting something else out of it.

"I could be quiet, I guess. It seems to me that you two really enjoyed yourself tonight, didn't you."

They looked down at the floor. It almost appeared that Thelma finally realized that she was still naked, because she reached down suddenly for her clothes and began to get dressed.

"Why get dressed, Thelma? We've all seen how hot your body is. Nobody else is in a hurry to cover up."

She dropped her clothes back onto the floor.

"So, I could be quiet but I just got my cock sucked on by a pro over there," I said looking Thelma right in the eyes. "I bet she's pretty good to be inside as well."

"What are you suggesting, Adam?" Thelma asked, although she already knew the answer.

"You two have enjoyed this swap. Why not do it again. I'm sure Emily and Gary would enjoy it."

"No, Adam. This was a one-time thing," Rick replied. "We're respected spiritual leaders. This was wrong but we were weak. I don't know what came over us to act this way. It sure wasn't planned."

Of course I knew that.

"With all due respect, sir, you did enjoy it and you certainly haven't been in any kind of hurry to put your clothes back on."

"I've known Gary and Emily for many years, I began, and I can tell you that I've enjoyed Emily just like you have, Rick. Why not switch off? Nobody has to know."

"God knows, Adam. God knows," answered Thelma. "We can't hide from Him."

"That's true, but you're going to go through life pretending like this was a bad idea? You're going to deny that this will probably spice up your sex life at home?"

"It's still wrong, no matter how much we enjoyed it, Adam." Thelma was becoming more argumentative and had reached down again and pulled on her panties and skirt.

I also pulled on my short pants, but only so I could reach into my pocket and activate the remote again. Two more seconds on the female button and Thelma and Emily reacted. Thelma's skirt and panties were off again.

The five of us went another round. This time Thelma sucked off Gary while I enjoyed her wet pussy. Rick recovered quickly as well and shoved his long pole inside of Emily.

This time, there were no more arguments afterward. Eventually Rick and Thelma resigned as pastors and began their own church...one with a much more liberal attitude towards sexuality. I even attended there a few times.

After two years growing their new church, the word got around about their more sexually adventurous lifestyle. The newspapers and the local television stations picked up on this new kind of church. Protestors and pressure from the local media was too much for them to handle so they closed down the church, which had been meeting in a conference room at a large hotel.

Rick became a truck driver and actually enjoyed that career better than trying to pastor a church. Thelma began a home cleaning business. Rick passed away last year and Thelma has been severely limited in her activities after falling down some stairs at a residence she was cleaning. She now lives in an assisted living home.

Over the years, though, they became frequent partners and great friends with Gary and Emily. Their children were oblivious to their lifestyle until they resigned the church. I enjoyed Thelma a few times over the years and would often skinny dip in their pool when they bought a new house three years later.

I finally got into management at the restaurant. I'm still there to this day where I am now part-owner. I stayed single for 4 more years. I enjoyed that remote until I met Monica around Thanksgiving of 1984. She was the kind of woman that was perfect for me.

She never knew about the remote but since she insisted on an open marriage, I knew I was still free to use it. I haven't kept a count of how many lovers I've had, but it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say it's been close to 100.

Today, in 2016, I have built 12 different remotes. 4 of them are still in use. The rest simply wore out and I had to discard them.

Gary and Emily still live in the same house but are really beginning to have health problems. They're in their late 70s now. I was still enjoying Emily until she was nearly 60. Even today, with her wrinkles and gray hair, it's not hard to tell that she was a real beauty in her younger years. They still remain very dear friends.

I even helped get Danny laid a few time. He'd meet a girl he liked and when he'd introduce her to me, I'd use the remote to help put her in the mood. Today, Danny is employed in the IT department for the State of California. He's never been married but he's never had a shortage of girlfriends...or sex partners. That would include my wife, Monica. Yes, we've swapped partners a few times over the years.

Bev? She's been married and divorced twice with two adult daughters. After her second divorce in 2000, we began enjoying sex together again. She and Renee are also good friends.

Amy? She moved away in 1983. She married, then divorced in 2005 and brought her twin 19 year old sons with her back to town. I brought the remote with me to see her for the first time in over 20 years. She looked great, in fact probably hotter than when we were teens, and after talking to her for less than a half hour, she was ready to pick up where we left off in 1983. She can still suck cocks with the best of them. I still loved her ability to give blow jobs.

I've lived a fantasy life. I used that remote control for my own benefit but I also helped out friends whose wife and/or girlfriend needed a little stimulation. Some thought that my presence was just good luck and that their partners suddenly got horny after I talked to them. If they only knew the power of my special remote control.

Yes, I used this creative invention for my carnal desires. However, I learned that over the years that many men and women were hindered only by how they thought they should act sexually. Once those inhibitions were removed, many learned that sex wasn't as dirty as they had been taught to believe. Some of those Puritan types became some of the wildest people in bed once they fell under the influence of a little remote that fit in my pocket. Emily would be Exhibit A if I ever needed to prove my case.

Oh, my wife Monica? How did I meet her? That's Rick and Thelma's daughter. She embraced a freer lifestyle. We became best friends and then decided to marry so we'd always be there for each other...yet be free to enjoy other partners as we desired.

I guess when I die, whoever finds my remotes will either trash them or try pushing the buttons to see what happens. Watch them figure out what the "F" and "M" represent on the buttons. If it happens in a room full of mixed company, and they keep pushing both buttons, my last gift to the world could be one hell of an orgy.