Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And two, I think this bond is plenty strong to withstand, and I quote, 'the treacherous tides of sexual intimacy'; nice metaphor by the way, babe," she commented parenthetically. She continued without skipping a beat. "Hell, I've known girls who have had five lovers and more in the year and a half we've been, quote/unquote, 'acquainted', if you will. And Danny, you haven't had any lovers. I'd know. The school isn't that big. Granted, it's big, but not big enough for the juicier bits of the girls' grapevine to elude me." Again she had a point.

"People already think we're doing each other now, Danny," she told me.

Again, she had yet another point. Most of my friends, both male and female, suspected our denials were an amateurish attempt to be inconspicuous. If I were an outsider, I'd have likely thought the same thing. I think we may have even had a sexual 'glow' about us. Only without the sex. I believe I was convinced.

I took her tightly into my arms, running my hands down her back to gently cup the rounded globes of her firm ass, thrusting my tongue deeply into her mouth. Easing her onto her back, she slowly spread her slender legs, giving me a sultry smile. I gently wound my hands through her long silken strands, kissing her very tenderly at the corners of her sensuous lips. My hand meandered down to her downy pubic area, slowly approaching to her excited swollen pussy.

As my fingers grazed her wet labia, I kissed her soft lips passionately, our tongues madly dancing within our mouths. I kissed my way to her lean neck, gently kissing and licking my way to her shoulder, and then continuing down to her milky-white breasts. Her erect nipple found its way to my mouth, and I ran my tongue softly against her perky flesh, trailing to her other nipple. Her fingers entwined in my hair as I slowly descended down her flattened tummy, kissing and nibbling my way to the beginning of her sparse pubic triangle.

Reaching the junction of her thighs, she spread her legs widely, bending them at the knee. I moved to kiss and suck lightly on her inner thighs, and her hands were in my hair as I kissed ever so closer to her saturated flower. The center of her flowing slit attracted my kisses, and I drew her distended lips into my mouth, tasting her tart juices. I moved down to the beginning of her sultry womanhood, and I flattened my tongue, slowly bringing it up the length of her soaked pussy, and stopping when I arrived at her upright clit. Lightly swiping my tongue across her sensitive nub, and her hands on my head pulled me tightly against her body.

Looking up at her face, she silently mouthed the words 'I want you now', and I kissed and licked my way across her flat belly. I arrived at her elegant breasts, kissing and licking on one, then the other, and finally reached her radiant face. Very softly at first, I kissed her, then with increasing passion as I eased my tongue into her mouth. She met mine with enthusiasm, our tongues wrestling within each other's mouths, and I positioned the bulging head at the entrance to her soaked excitement. Tempted to thrust my stiff prick deeply inside of her, I instead rubbed the swollen head all along the source of her moisture, gathering up her lubrication for my initial entry.

Looking deeply into her mesmerizing eyes I applied firm, yet gentle pressure into her, I slid inside of her, and I was in awe of the amazing tightness of her sweet cunt. There was a look of muted elation on the face of the woman I loved, and I initiated a slow easy rhythm within her, feeling her arms around my back, pulling me close. As I began to thrust harder and deeper into her lubricated quim, I took her perky nipples into my mouth, at first one, then the other, tenderly bathing them with my tongue. Her tight wet pussy was the target of my pistoning hard cock, and as my swollen balls slapped lightly against her superb derriere, she positioned her hands on my ass, pulling me even deeper within her. I moved my face to the side of her neck, sucking and licking on her smooth skin there, and she whispered provocatively in my ear, "Yes, Danny! Fuck me! Oh baby! Fuck me hard!" lost in the throes of passion.

When I heard her enthusiastic pleas, I pounded her drenched pussy mercilessly, and she met my every thrust with a very alluring expression on her attractive face. Continuing to hammer into her tight slit, Beth pulled me down to her to kiss me with heartfelt emotion, and I could sense that familiar feeling in the back of my swollen balls. She was moving her head from side to side, her eyes tightly closed, and I continued to drive my shaft deeply into her.

Suddenly, she wrapped her legs around the back of my thighs, and as I drove into her deeply, she began to utter a subdued stream of rousing off-color language into my ear. Releasing a deluge of warm pearly white cum into her womb, I could feel her vaginal walls contracting around me, and I moved my lips to hers, kissing her with love and affection. Backing my face away until I was inches from her pretty face, I gazed into her pretty blue-gray eyes, and she smiled lovingly at me. We rested in silence for several minutes before Beth spoke.

"Danny, I loved that -- we were loving, we were intimate, we were passionate -- we didn't just fuck..., we made love," she said dreamily.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, girlfriend. I very much enjoyed it myself," I told her without pretense, "And fucking comes later; we'll work up to that," I told her with a wide grin.

"That's not funny!" she said as she punched my arm semi-sharply. "We just shared an amazing intimate experience," she said with conviction, "or don't you see it that way?" .

"I'm sorry. I was just being a wise-ass. You're right, baby. It was loving. It was intimate. It was passionate." I attempted to repair her hurt feelings.

"Really?" She looked to see me nodding with a smile on my face. "You know, I was worried about that somewhat, given all of your sexual experience."

"Beth, I'm not all that sexually experienced. I stayed with my first girlfriend for five years."

"I believe you, Danny. I appreciate your honesty when dealing with your sordid past," she said grinning, looking at me with affection. "And just to clear this little issue with no misunderstandings, when I said 'no one has ever done this for me before', or something to that effect, I didn't only mean 'oral sex', although now I know the reason it's called 'giving head'. I meant no one had ever given me an orgasm. You know, climax. Spasm. Riding the pony. Discharge. Getting off. The big 'O'. Cum. You're the first, Danny... other than my own hand, that is," she said with an impertinent smile on her face. "But they were nothing like the rapture you bestowed upon me a little while ago. Again, thank you. I love you, babe. And I'll see if I can maybe make it up to you," she said with something of an inviting grin of her face.

"Wow... what about all of your other boyfriends?" I inquired of her. I sincerely wanted to know the answer, while feeling quite full of myself with the knowledge that I had brought her initial orgasm. Well, other than her own hand. "And why are you on the Pill?"

"Haven't I already told you that I only had two 'real' boyfriends?" she reminded me. I realized she had told me. "And by 'real', I meant that I 'did it' with them or 'went all the way'. 'Going all the way' consisted of two lousy minutes, and that's giving them the benefit of the doubt, of unfocused humping and heavy breathing. And the Pill? Well, neither of my so-called lovers wore protection, and I started thinking what a tragedy it would have been to have either one of those sphincters' children. So I listened, I read a lot, and then marched right up to the public clinic and obtained the pill. Just in case. And then I met you. Like I said, you've let me advance at my own pace -- and I love you for that. You see, I was a pretty protected kid when I was growing up. An all-girl Catholic high school, not being able to date until I was 16, a sexually-repressed mother and father who didn't bother teaching me about the 'facts of life'. At all," she said, sounding pretty exasperated. I put my arm around her shoulder, thinking that the all-girls school and not being able to date until she was 16 would go a long way in explaining why she only had two boyfriends.

"You seemed to do more than okay a little while ago. How did...," I began to say when Beth cut in.

"I listened a lot. You'd be surprised at how randy the things that are said in the girls' locker room or bathroom are. I've heard girls bragging they screwed some trophy lay, like a professor or something. I don't know if it was true, but I've heard certain professors had creative ways of allowing you to earn 'extra credit', if you will," she said with a displeased expression on her face. "I read quite a bit. And actually, I was just more or less following your lead. I trusted you, and you proved worthy of that trust," she expressed, then said, "And best of all... you lasted more than two minutes." She laughed as she did, kissing me sweetly when she was through.

"Yeah, I was good for at least three, and hell, I might even have lasted four minutes," I kidded her. I looked to see her giggling. "Believe it not, I was a two-minute man myself in the early stage of the game. I kinda think we all are."

"Umm... how old were you at this so-called 'early stage of the game'?" she inquired. She was looking at me with sincere interest.

"Now, I'm going to be honest with you here, so don't brand me as promiscuous or anything," I bargained. "Fourteen."

"Well, it's not like I've never heard of that before. Just out of curiosity... how old was she? And while I'm at it, what was her name?"

I was quite surprised she had asked me those questions.

"You know what, Beth? I'll be damned if I even remember it. You see, I was really drunk, you see, and...," I looked at her to see her rolling her eyes. "No, I'll be honest ; she was a mature 14. And her name was Rae. Pretty name, huh? And I might point out, we stayed together for about five years, so I haven't had a boatload of girlfriends either."

"Rae, huh? You're right. It is a pretty name. It sounds to me as if you were both rather 'precocious', shall we say. Did you love her? And, did you -- well, you know -- do everything?"

"Yeah, I guess we were precocious in a sense. She was my first. And yes, I loved her. And, I think we did everything that a 'normal' heterosexual couple does, but I would guess that depends on how you define 'normal'."

"Woman on top, huh? Let's just say that I'm intrigued," she said smiling. She leered at me. "Did she, umm, you know... umm, orally satisfy you?" Beth nervously struggled to ask me.

"Why, yes she did, Beth. Why do you ask?" I was curious as to where this line of questioning was leading.

"Well... I think I want to do it for you," she said. As she was saying the words I felt myself begin to stiffen. "No, I'm sure I want to do it for you. I mean, you did it for me and made me feel so good. I'm pretty sure I want to return the favor. It's only fair."

I felt a huge smile growing on my face.

"First of all, you would do it for us; not for me. And it's not about 'fair', darlin'. I did what I did to you because I wanted to. And I enjoyed it. Are you sure, honey? I mean...," I was about to say when she cut in.

"I've been thinking about it since you made me cum so beautifully tonight. I can't begin to describe the sensations I felt. It's the least I can do. Better yet, I want to do this. I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel. Simply put, I want to taste you, Danny."

As my erection rose up even more, she looked at my face for a reaction.

"Okay, honey. If you're sure, I'm game." I kissed her enthusiastically, and rolled over on my back. The fact was, I was way more than merely game. I think I might have been World Series in relation to 'game', if that's a reasonable analogy. That is to say, 'considerably more than game'.

With that, she climbed on top my body and lay on top of me. She kissed me on the lips, hesitantly and with her lips closed at first, and then she gradually became more aggressive with her sweet kisses. I ran my hands softly over her exquisite rounded ass, feeling her hair reach my hands, and she eased her tongue into my mouth, swirling her tongue in unison with mine. Stroking her hair from the middle of her back to where it ended at her splendid ass, she raised her head and looked directly into my eyes. I saw hints of love. I saw suggestions of desire. I saw expressions of pleasure.

I looked to see her smile slightly, then she moved her soft lips to the side of my neck, licking and sucking tenderly, and she slowly started to descend down my body. She paused as she came to my erect nipples, pausing to bathe each one with her tongue as she softly sucked upon them, drawing a low moan from my lips. She looked up at me and smiled when she heard me moan, then very deliberately and slowly kissed and nibbled her way across my stomach, and I felt her firm breasts on the top of my thighs. She very briefly inserted her tongue into my navel, and then she very slowly kissed a path to the top of my pubic hair.

"Danny, I've never done this before," she told me in a nervous whisper. She looked up at me expectantly. "I want to do this for you -- for us -- but I don't really know how to go about it. Will you tell me what to do?"

"This might surprise you, honey, but I've never done it in my somewhat brief history either," I pointed out in a soft tone while grinning. I noticed her begin to frown, and I hurried to quell her fears. "Look Beth, first of all, I'm quite honored I'll be your first. Secondly, I don't want you to do this if you're not sure. And lastly, don't worry about it, baby. Just the fact that you have your hand on my cock is thrilling enough to me. Just do what seems natural," I reassured her while looking at her enchanting face, "and I'm sure you'll do just fine."

Kissing in the area near the beginning of my pubic growth, continuing downward until my straining cock gently poked her beneath her chin, she pulled her head away slightly. She looked down at my swollen shaft, and I noticed her very seductively, if not purposely, slowly licking her lips, and she gently wrapped her fingers around my prick. Very slowly, she lowered her head to my shaft, and I felt her hair flowing over my thighs as she hesitantly kissed on the crown.

Tentatively sticking her tongue out of her mouth, she lightly touched the skin beneath the sensitive bulging head, and feeling me twitch, she quickly moved to the base of my manhood. She slowly drew her tongue up my swollen length, and when she reached the tip, she looked into my eyes and smiled, taking the bulging head into her mouth. I felt her tease the sensitive underside of my stiff cock with a lively tongue as she took more of my prick into the sweet recesses of her mouth, and I noticed as she slowly withdrew my hardness from her mouth her sensuous lips had formed a perfect 'o'.

Upon reaching the expanded head of my straining prick, she teased the underside before plunging me into the back of her mouth, and the effect was very arousing. She initiated a slow process, moving back and forth on my swollen rod, and I gently insinuated my hands into her hair, gently grasping her head to guide her. She continued these movements for what seemed like five minutes, and the mere fact her pretty face was sliding up and down my hard tool was bringing me close to eruption, despite the fact we had just made love a little while ago. Occasionally, she would look me directly in the eye, with love and an intimation of a grin in her eyes, and she would apply even greater suction. I felt a familiar sensation rising in my balls, and I thought it only fair to warn her of my impending release.

"Baby," I think I'm going to cum," I warned her. I was pretty confident I was being truthful in my appraisal.

"Umm... isn't that the point?" she said softly in a hushed voice quite logically after she backed her lips off of my pulsing prick, with a note of both confusion and slight irritation. Apparently she wasn't familiar with the term 'spitter'.

"If you say so, lover." I watched as she attacked my swollen shaft with a renewed vigor. She began to move her lips along my hard cock, all the while applying her tongue to the sensitive undersurface, and she advanced until the head touched the back of her mouth. She must have sensed I was close, as she began to bob her head quickly up and down my pulsing rod, and just as she looked into my eyes I unleashed my first torrent of cum inside her mouth. She registered a look of surprise on her elegant face, but gathered herself and quickly swallowed that spurt and the resulting shots immediately following. She lovingly kissed and cleaned my softening shaft, and then slowly kissed and nibbled her way up my body.

"Beth... I love you," I told her, and pulled her face close to mine.

"Okay -- I don't want to seem self-serving or anything, but I have to know -- how was I?" she said hesitantly. She was wearing a look that evoked sympathy.

"You were incredible. You were sensual, you were tantalizing, you were sexy, you were...," I stopped in mid-sentence and looked at her. She was positively glowing. "Umm, ever read Bernard Malamud?"

"Why, certainly. I read 'The Natural', I think when I was in eleventh grade. Why do you ask?"

"That's the one -- 'The Natural' -- except you don't hit home runs, you give pleasure with your mouth, not to mention other areas of your body, although I just did."

"Really? Good. Because to be honest with you, I rather enjoyed it. I didn't really mind the taste, although it's probably not something I'd put on an ice cream sundae. The feeling of power was neat. It really was. If you don't mind, honey, I think I'll want to do this a lot more." Her blue-gray eyes sparkled at me as she spoke.

"Aww... no way!" I pouted in mock anger. "You've just made me a very happy man, baby," I told her gleefully. "Perhaps we ought to try and get some shut-eye, baby. It will be a special treat to sleep in your arms, lover."

"I believe you're right, lover. Thank you for a wonderful night. May there be many more. Good night, baby." She kissed me softly, flicking her tongue in my mouth, before nestling her head on my shoulder. "I love you," she whispered into my ear.

"Thank you, baby... and I love you too." I kissed her forehead, and we were sleeping in each other's arms quickly after our amorous night. After that eventful evening, we evolved into a rather passionate relationship, as we both enjoyed the charms of each other's bodies, and we took steps to indulge in those charms at every opportunity. We also continued to smoke reefer a little more than occasionally, and enjoyed the sense of intimacy the smoke seemed to provide. We parted on amiable terms after we left school, as neither of us were quite ready for marriage. She went home to San Diego, Mission Beach to be exact, and I stayed in Tucson to attempt to try and write a few stories I had some ideas for, getting them down on paper before entering law school.

The sweet fragrance of Beth's recently washed hair shook me out of my reverie. She was simply gorgeous. I hadn't seen her for a number of years, and although we talked only occasionally on the phone, we managed to remain very close friends over the years, albeit platonic friends. We still professed our love for one another, and I believe we were being candid. I know I was. Which culminated in this exchange.

"Come on in. It's great to see you. Would you like some coffee? I have some French Roast I've been saving for you," I remarked while smiling broadly, shaken from my daydream. I recalled that she enjoyed her coffee on the stronger side.