Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks. I'd like that. Love the music, babe." She entered the door, and she put her arms around my neck and softly kissed me.

I found myself fondly recalling our impassioned past, how we had kissed and caressed desirously whenever the opportunity presented itself. We had listened to a bit of Steely Dan in college, and I was pretty sure the music in the background summoned as many pleasant memories for her as it did me. I remembered thinking how fitting making love to her to the sounds of Countdown to Ecstasy was, and that reflection brought to mind how sublime she had looked the first time I witnessed her unclothed on her bed. Presently, she was looking at me with an expression of ardent desire, and I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close, gazing into her pretty blue-gray eyes, thankful for my good fortune.

"Beth, if I may be so bold; what the fuck are you doing here?!" I inquired, smiling widely. I was curious to know the reason for this fortuitous visit. Then again, perhaps it wasn't so random. It wasn't like I was going to ask her to leave if she didn't answer me correctly. I was just curious to know how we happened to cross paths.

"Danny, it's Spring Break, as you may be aware, and I had some time off from the classes I'm teaching, and I... and I've missed you," she explained. I thought I noticed what resembled tears suddenly welling in her eyes as she spoke to me.

"Hey now. Please don't cry, baby," I appealed to her. I held her tightly into my arms. "We're together now, and I think we should enjoy each other while we're in the same room. An astute philosopher woman once said to me, and I quote, 'enjoy the moment'," I whispered. I saw her softly smiling through her tears. "That's better. I love to see your beautiful smile. And if you were wondering... I still love you, honey."

"Ditto," she said with a wide smile. "I've missed you, baby. I've missed your laugh, I've missed your smile, I've missed your eyes, and, most of all, I've missed your caress."

She followed me into the kitchen as I went to prepare the coffee, and as I finished filling the carafe, I turned to see her looking into my eyes amorously with a soft smile on her face. She seemed to have an agenda to address. The stirring in my jeans continued, and I quickly adjusted the bulge in my pants when she briefly looked away, examining an Escher print on my wall.

"Umm, got something in mind?" I asked her with a grin, reaching to take her hand in mine.

I studied her beautiful face, with her high cheekbones, seductive lips, and piercing blue-gray eyes. Her hair still reached her lovely ass, and I ached to hold her again, smelling her sexy perfume as I softly stroked her hair with my fingertips. I couldn't really name the perfume she was wearing, as I don't really keep up with that sort of thing, but it had suggestions of musk, strawberries, mango, and vanilla, all bundled up into one fragrance. It was quite enticing.

"It's been way too long, Danny," she whispered into my ear. She put her arm around my waist, with her hand rested on my hip. Her arm around my waist brought back many fond memories of a time not so long ago. "I'm getting wet just being near you," she purred with hunger in her eyes.

"Don't worry... the end of the millennium is near," I quipped with a smile. I turned toward her, taking her in my arms, resting my hands on her firm shapely ass. I softly caressed her there, letting my hands wander over her rounded swells, and I heard a soft sigh escape her lips. She looked into my brown eyes lovingly, and we exchanged a heated kiss, our tongues swirling slowly in our mouths. I moved my hands to her curvaceous hips, and as she massaged my lower back, I positioned one of my hands near the button of her fatigues, slowly working the button free. I slowly worked her zipper down, easing her fatigues down her softly rounded hips, and I felt her hands gliding across my chest as her tongue darted rapidly in and out of my mouth.

She deftly stepped out of her pants as they hit the floor. I proceeded to slowly slide my hand down her sensitive stomach and into her sexy black panties, and was pleasantly surprised to find her smoothly shaven. I sensuously sucked on her tongue as it entered my mouth, my finger finding her moist slit, and I slowly ran my finger along her moist swollen lips. Bringing my wet finger to my lips, I savored the taste of her tangy nectar as Beth gazed at me with reawakened desire, and I eased her panties down her long slender legs. A mouth-watering sight, indeed. I returned two fingers to her now wet inviting pussy, and she unsnapped the button on my khakis and eased the zipper down, my hard cock coming into view.

I removed her t-shirt, revealing the striking contrast between her deeply tanned skin and her milky-white pert breasts, and she wrapped her hand around my throbbing essence as I softly kissed and sucked upon her taut nipples. My pants fell slowly to the kitchen floor, and I took her pleasantly rounded cheeks into my hands and pulled her tightly to me, quite certain she felt the heat of my throbbing shaft upon her flat stomach.

Guiding her to the kitchen table, she sat upon it, and I took a second to take in her inviting wet slit and firm breasts. I stepped between her long slender legs, and as I ran my hands up her sides, she pressed her head forward to kiss me seductively, running her tongue along the outline of my lips. Tracing a path of kisses down her neck, I proceeded to her heaving chest, and I felt her hands in my hair, gently guiding me toward her breasts.

I arrived at her firm breasts, taking each of her excited nipples into my mouth in turn, softly sucking and flicking my tongue until I heard her softly moan. Kissing my way across her flat stomach, I took her hips in my hands as I reached the beginning of the smooth white skin usually hidden by bikini bottoms. Inhaling the scent of her tangy juices as I moved to kiss both of her widely spread inner thighs, I slowly ran my flattened tongue up the entire length of her swollen pussy, savoring the exotic flavor of her abundant nectar. I eased my tongue into her grasping slit, feeling her delicate hands on my head gently urging me onward as I begin a slow rhythm inside her. I pressed my tongue into her aroused pouty lips as far as I could manage, and brought my middle finger to the tiny entrance of her puckered rosebud. I took a slow extended suck on her dewy slit, drawing her distended lips into my mouth, and I bathed them with my tongue. Easing my finger into her splendid ass, I could feel her pushing her firm derriere toward me.

As my finger slowly entered her ass, I surrounded her prominent clitoris with my lips, softly sucking on her sensitive nub while lightly caressing it with the tip of my tongue. I heard her begin to mutter incoherently, almost under her breath, clenching and unclenching her fists. My finger slid into her tight ass as I began sucking with vigor on her proud jutting clit, and she orgasmed exuberantly, moaning and thrusting her hips up at my face, crying out my name. I gently removed my finger from her puckered ring, and as I hungrily lapped her abundant juices, she looked upward with her eyes in the back of her head, biting her lower lip.

She rose and kissed me with aroused desire, seductively sucking on my tongue, tasting herself on my lips, and eased herself off of the table. She knelt in front of me, looking up with lust in her eyes, and took me in her hand. She gently kissed the swollen head, tenderly licking away the drop of pre-cum that had formed, and then slowly swirled her talented tongue around the bloated crown. I looked down at her comely face as I gently swept the hair from her eyes, and I thought back to when we were a loving couple. It seemed, at that moment at least, that we still were a couple. She began a slow motion with her mouth, leisurely inching her lips down my pulsing cock, and she brought her hand up to my cum-filled sac, cradling them in her palm.

I reached down to very softly manipulate her perky nipples, and I could have sworn she gazed up at me with a suggestion of a smile in her eyes. She rapidly moved her lips up and down my stiffness, and I took her head softly in my hands to guide her, rejoicing in the incredible pleasure her talented lips and tongue were applying to my throbbing shaft. I felt my cock swelling, and I thought she sensed it as well, as she looked directly into my eyes while engulfing the length of my prick in one motion, forcing it into her throat. Beth brought her hands to her pert breasts, meeting my hands there, and she joined me in gently caressing her perky breasts. She quickened her pace, taking the entire length of my hard shaft into her mouth, and it slipped into her throat as she sucked harder.

As I began to cum into her welcoming mouth, she looked directly into my eyes, and I noted the contentment in her pretty blue-gray eyes. The first portion of my warm pearly white essence was propelled to the back of her throat, and she hungrily swallowed the healthy streams of jism that followed. Waves of orgasmic pleasure spread throughout my body, and I leaned on the table to keep my balance.

After I emptied myself into her mouth, she continued to use her tongue while sucking gently on my sensitive cock for what seemed to be quite a while, and in time, I was hard enough to enter her again. She seemed insatiable. She got up from her knees, sat on the table once again, and as she spread her legs wide for me, her glistening hole beckoned me. I approached her tentatively, and I rubbed the head of my sensitive shaft along the pink flesh of her swollen pussy lips, moistening it with her rather abundant juices. With her hands on my hips, she pulled me very slowly into her, muttering stimulating phrases lustily into my ear as she did.

I initiated a slow rhythm inside of her, and I looked down and saw her outstretched lips clinging to my bulging cock as I withdrew. I thrust my stiffened shaft inside of her to the hilt as she moaned loudly, and saw her looking up at me with abandon in her eyes. I picked up momentum gradually, and watched in awe as her head flailed from side to side in pre-orgasmic ecstasy, mouthing silent phrases.

I became aware of her fingers coming down and softly fondling her erect clit, and as I withdrew from a powerful thrust inside her, she reached down to position the bloated head at the entrance to her tight ass. I eased my hard prick into her restricting ass, very gradually pressing into her tight asshole until my hips touched the firm flesh of her shapely cheeks, and I began a moderate rhythm inside her puckered rosebud.

She began to suck temptingly on my neck, whispering enticingly, "Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass, baby!" into my ear in cadence with my thrusts as I began to fuck her harder.

She pushed against the oncoming thrusts, wrapping her legs around my lower back, and I continued to push deeply into her exquisite ass. As I took one final push into her, I let out a loud moan as I unleashed a great deal of warm pearly cum, and I could feel her contracting in orgasm as I did. We shared a soulful kiss as I emptied my load between her tight cheeks, and as we gazed at each other with loving eyes, we both broke into contented smiles.

After lazing together on the table for about an hour or so, gathering up our strength, cuddling and kissing each other with renewed feeling, Beth asked me some questions.

"Umm, do you think that coffee might be ready?" she asked facetiously. She kissed me with a loving tenderness on the lips. "And I was just wondering... do you have a bedroom in here, Danny?" she inquired with a playful smirk.