All Comments on 'Renee BBW Big Tit Vixen'

by mrstanley

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidnitealmost 9 years ago
hot real hot

What a erotic Sunday morning read. Cannot wait to dive into the next part of the story...loved the connection between them. They are a very very hot couple.

It is hot to see a woman experience all that she missed. Love to see what goes orgasmic in the pool...keep up the good work, fantastic erotic mmmm

William smythWilliam smythalmost 9 years ago
Where's that spa

But more important, how do I meet that woman.

Great story for feeding one's hottest fantasies.

Five stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very hot

Love the explicit descriptions of sex. Takes me back to a time I had a similar experience with a similar woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very real and super hot !

Now this is more like a true sexual adventure, the kind I would love to experience.

What a treasure Renee would be to find and have fun with. Hugs and licks to all the BBW gals out there, from Tommy inOregon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love sexy BBW

Outstanding! Would love to meet Renee for real. She is my type of woman.

mrstanleymrstanleyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
The Real Renee

Renee is a friend. A Literotica reader. Look at intro. She will see your comments She messaged me and loved the story. From all the comments on here and Email I am working on a sequel. Renee contributed to much of the story.

We are working on sequel story line now.

JoeZ1966JoeZ1966almost 9 years ago
JoeZ1966 Loves Renee

Wow...what a sensual and sexy creature Renee must be. She is everything I would want in a lover and sex partner. I don't normally leave comments, but she has my cock rock hard with lust and want....

Dream59Dream59over 8 years ago
i want me some Renee.

Just to eat her pussy and ass before I go balls deep in her asshole would make me a happy man.

DoogooderDoogooderalmost 8 years ago

I like a woman that can multitask.

emh1emh1almost 7 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

Had a friend just like her and beautiful thing she is, loved the story sure would enjoy experience again!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrstanley@mrstanley
Retired military member. Happily married to sexy Mature BBW into oral sex, deep throat, fucking, pussy eating, toe sucking, thong sandals, kinky sex. Have pierced penis. PA. I incorporate many of my experiences into stories. I write Mature, BBW, Fetish and Transexual s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES