Renos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid her down on my bed and kissed her deeply then I moved down and kissed her collar bone. Moving down further I pulled up her sweater giving her a kiss on her tight stomach. I grabbed the elastic waist of her leggings and moved them down.

She propped herself up on her elbows to let me take them off. She was wearing a green thong I rubbed the front and found them to be very damp. I pulled them off her as well and tossed them in the corner.

Standingn up I removed my shirt (the only thing I was still wearing) and took the opportunity to admire her. Her sweater was bunched up under her breasts and her pussy was mostly trimmed except for a strip in the middle that glistened with moisture.

"I'm very happy with my lower half choice." I said with a little laugh then crawled in between her knees.

I kissed her pussy lips and then then I her hooded clit, I then licked along her entire groove electing a moan from her.

Spreading her open with my fingers and began to lick in earnest.

"Oh god yes" she said her thighs clamping on my head and her juices running down my chin. "Oh I want your cock in me RIGHT NOW!" she demanded.

I got up to my knees and gave myself a couple of tugs she looked at what I was doing and grabbed me guiding it towards her pussy. She rubbed the little strip of fur on the bottom of my cock.

She pointed my dick into her opening and I pressed down. Feeling some resistance I pushed harder and it slid in part way.

"Oh fuck that's good" I said I just kept pushing with constant pressure her box was so tight and warm once I was balls deep I just stayed there savoring the feeling for a bit.

"This feels so fantastic" I said and she smiled up at me.

I leaned in and kissed her. Then I leaned back and felt her hands on my ass cheeks. I slid my dick out and back in keeping a steady pace. Feeling her tunnel walls contract and myself on the verge I buried myself as deep as I could and her hands squeezed my ass hard, as I felt my cock explode in her pussy.

Completely spent and satisfied I rolled off to her side and said to her. "That was euphoric"

"It was really intense wasn't it? But I better go now before Tim starts to worry."

With that I watched her dress and she leaned in gave me a quick kiss and ran out the door. I drifted off to sleep wondering what was to come next.

12