Renovation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babydoll! You are already wet!"

"It's because you turn me on so much babe."

"Mmmmm. Baby, I want you on top tonight. Ride me."

I was very glad we were opting to skip foreplay tonight. The less he smelled and tasted and touched my fluids, the less chance he had of identifying them.

I played the role of the horny newlywed, my true role. I impaled myself on his cock. My pussy felt abused. It had already had a thick cock tonight. I thought of Dan's precum mixing with my wetness and his father's cum. And if I got pregnant tonight, I wouldn't know if it was Dan's or his father's. And I would never know if we were raising his child or his sibling.

"Oh fuck baby, you are so horny!" Dan said. I had been riding him like I had never ridden him before. "Doing this in my dad's house turns you on, doesn't it?"

His obliviousness turned me on so much. "Oh baby. You have no idea."

He held my breast as we fucked. I looked into his eyes that were so similar to his father's. I moaned, my second of the orgasm of the night squeezing my husband's cock. I grinded my hips against his hips, which were rocking. He was close. I could feel his balls tightening against my ass.

He held me down by the small of my back. His cum shot into my cunt, hitting the same mark his father's had hit only 30 minutes ago. It was too much. I came hard, squirting my womanly fluids all over his cock. His cock was swimming in my juice, mingling with his father's cum. I rubbed against him as the juices overflowed onto him.

"Oh baby, I'm so glad we stayed here instead of a hotel. That was short for us, but it was so hot." He said breathily.

"It's true."

12