Rented Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anna Ry
Anna Ry
75 Followers

In less than one minute of being penetrated a wild intense orgasm slammed me almost out of nowhere. My entire body convulsed so hard that my knees came out from under me and I collapsed on the bed. Yet there was no mercy. No rest. The man fucking my asshole simply shifted position with me and kept ramming his cock up into me until he was ready to cum. I was so overwhelmed by my own orgasm that I was only vaguely aware of the hot lava splashing all over my ass cheeks.

I became aware of a man lying next to me on the bed just as he reached over to me and pulled me on top of him. I crouched up on my heels and guided his dick up into my asshole with shaking hands. With my hands on his chest for balance I began to bounce up and down on his huge hard cock.

"Yeah, fuck it bitch!" someone said.

"Take it up the ass." someone else said.

The man under me was grunting and grabbing at my bouncing tits. I looked down at his caramel colored body between my hot pink legs and thought about the eyes watching my cum covered ass bobbing up and down on his dick. Now and again someone would slap my ass and say something nasty. I was the very definition of a fuck slut. A whore. The man I was fucking started fingering my cunt and the physical stimulation joined the mental depravity. The room spun and I exploded again to the cheers of the men.

My ass tightened around the condom covered dick filling it, causing the dick to stiffen and blow. Within only seconds of that man shooting his load up my ass I was pulled off him and flipped over on my back. Two men were kneeling on either side of me and were jacking off over my body. I watched first one cock and then the other, licking my lips with anticipation, eager for the prize to be squirted out all over me.

The first to blow shot right into my left eye but before he was done pumping on my face the next load splashed all over my tits. I looked down through the glaze of sperm in my eyes to see a nice creamy white load piled on a hard pink nipple and dripping down toward my armpit.

The third man shot his load all over my navel. I moved my abs in a wave to play with the hot cream inside while watching the still loaded cock being jerked over my mouth. He grunted and jerked. A pearl of white gathering just inside his hole for what seemed an eternity but only a quick moment. I reached out and fondled his nuts, as if to squeeze the milk out. He rewarded me with the most enormous load I have ever seen shoot from a single cock. He shot it cleanly onto my waiting tongue.

With total joy and satisfaction I played with the meal in my mouth. Twirling it around my tongue, squishing it through my teeth, pushing it in and out of my mouth. They were taking turns telling me what a little slut I was. I proved them right by opening my cum filled mouth wide open so they could watch me swallow the creamy load.

By then most of the men, the ones who had satisfied themselves earlier had gone back to TV and beer. Eventually they left me there alone on the bed. I lay there for quite awhile, too stunned with sex and used up to move. I might have fallen asleep in a cum covered haze.

The Afterglow

When I woke the cum was crusted on my skin and the muscles in my groin were a little sore. I was still in a post sex haze but my bladder was talking to me and I gathered up enough strength to stumble to the bathroom. Directly across from the toilet was a large sheet mirror that reflected a rather embarrassing sight. My mascara had run, my lipstick was smeared all over. My matted hair was one sticky mess of sweat and cum. I needed a shower.

It was a nice big shower with double massage jets. The hot pulsating water was both soothing and energizing though it was a bit much on my sore nipples. After I spent a considerable amount of time enjoying the warm water, I dried and brushed my hair. Gone were the big hair and tramp stamp. There was no makeup and slut clothes to hide behind. I felt naked for the first time since my arrival. I stood in the bathroom unsure of what to do. My whore suit and purse were in the sitting room with the men. It was impossible for me to slip out.

The racecar sounds from the TV filtered into the bathroom along with the soothing baritone voices of the men. These were nice men I told myself. There's no reason to be shy now! I wrapped a fluffy white towel around me and went out there to retrieve my clothing.

As soon as I emerged from the bathroom David looked up and saw me. He smiled instantly, a bright kind smile, and patted the end of the couch next to him. The invitation was so genuine I decided to stay instead of my plan to "grab and go".

I snuggled up against David in my towel and watched the last 20 laps of the race, amazed at how these men could be so enthralled watching cars go round and round. The Home Depot car bumped the back of the Lowes car sending it into the wall (which I personally thought was oddly poetic) with only 2 laps to go. None of the men were happy about that at all and a big discussion broke out about the new way of ending the race when a caution breaks out. These men were so into the race I was next to invisible -- even to David, though I was practically in his lap.

Eventually the post race coverage became redundant and I moved to stand up and retrieve my slut suit. "Where you goin' girl?" David asked as he held me back with his forearm.

"I should be getting home." I replied.

"Ryanna, you can't leave now. We still need you." It was more question than command. My curiosity was piqued as I doubted this group of middle-aged men would be physically able to do a repeat of our earlier session so soon.

Game Time

The score on the chalkboard was 5 to 4, married winning over the Singles by 1 orgasm after 2 rounds. Whichever team racked up 10 first won. Round one they sat me up on the table and put a man on a chair in front of me. The 4 married guys picked a rep to eat my pussy for 8 minutes with the goal of getting as many orgasms as possible. Then the 4 single guys did the same. Round 2 was finger fucking my pussy over his lap on the couch for 5 minutes.

It was now round 3 and I was lying atop the table with the towel under me, my hips at the very edge of the table and my feet on the arms of the chair between my legs. One of the marrieds was nibbling my clit with his teeth and wiggling his long fingers up inside my drippy box. His teammates were alternately egging him on and egging me on. I had already cum for him once and was about to again.

The last 30 minutes was almost constant orgasm. Even before one had subsided they were pushing me toward the next. Rather than dulling my sensitivity, the intensity of it increased my need and ability to be stimulated. My body was their toy and I wanted to perform for them.

The timer binged and I had a breather for just a few seconds while Donald, the single rep for this round, seated himself in front of my drippy holes. His fingers made a slurp slurp sound as he started fingering me. The sound was quickly joined by the smacking of his mouth against my juicy cunt lips. He jammed his fingers up inside me so hard and so fast that his fingernails were jabbing at my tender cervix. His knuckles beat up the tender folds of my slit.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the painful pleasure. While I was exploding for him the first time my pussy seemed to be fuller and then a few seconds later fuller still until I though he was really going to rip me apart.

"Get your whole fist up there." someone said and my pussy got even more stuffed. He was hammering the hell out of me with his entire hand. I was holding onto the arms of the men standing nearby and shaking wildly. Half grunting and half screaming I came hard against the huge hand battering my womb.

My head was spinning, my pulse pounded in my ears so hard I wondered if my ear drums would burst. Even then he didn't slow down. Just kept fist fucking me. My hips had a mind of their own as I exploded the third time, screaming out in pain as my nasty greedy cunt tightened around his fist and tried to suck him in deeper. The cheers and jeers mixed with my grunting and sloppy pussy sounds that we hardly noticed the timer had dinged. The score was now 7 to 7 at the beginning of round 4.

Round 4 was a double team and they could do anything they wanted to me with anything except their dicks. They could use any other body part or any object in the room on me in any position they wanted just as long as they made me cum as much as possible in 5 minutes.

Team one was the marrieds. They had Larry lay down on the couch and then had me kneel on the arm so I was opposite and my tits were hanging over his face. I placed one hand on either side of him to support my myself. It was a bit of an awkward position that forced my ass way up in the air. Bo was positioned behind me with access to both my holes.

When David said "Go" Larry started massaging my tits and sucking at my nips while Bo put one hand on each ass cheek, pulling them apart, rubbing his thumbs over my juicy clit and running his tongue all tight little asshole. In less than one minute I had a huge nipple orgasm. While I was recovering from that one, Bo managed to pry open my asshole with his tongue and Larry had managed to get both my nips in his mouth at once and was sucking on them. I was quivering in pain and joy as the second orgasm exploded out of me into Bo's mouth.

When I threw my head back screaming "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Bo grabbed a handful of hair and held my head back while he slapped my twitching ass and then started finger fucking me up the ass, slipping his thumb up my pussy with each thrust so that he could fuck both my holes at once. Larry was chewing on my very sore nips and getting very rough with his hands on my tits.

Bo pulled my head back farther so his fingers would go deeper in me. "Fuck her, Bo." someone cheered.

"That fucking bitch can't get enough." a voice from room chimed in. Larry took my nips out of his mouth and switched to pinching, twisting and pulling my nips with his fingers.

"You like it up the ass, Ryanna?" Larry whispered.

"Yes. Yes." I grunted.

"You want us to fuck you like this all night?" he asked.

"Yes, oh yes please." I begged.

"Tell us how bad you want to get fucked, Ryanna." someone in the room asked.

"Please fuck me, please." I was truly begging. Not as the made up whore but as me, Ryanna. I was no longer playing a part in a scene. I really was their toy, their fuckslut. Another orgasm flowed out of me as the realization flowed into my mind.

I didn't even notice the "bing" and was only vaguely aware of being stood up so men could change places. Tyrone and Donald were sitting on the couch and had me laying on my back over them. Tyrone's hardon was poking between my shoulder blades and he was fingering my face and mouth with one hand and molesting my tits with the other. My head was hanging off his lap so that my back was arched and my tits up in the air for him.

Donald was on holes. I could feel his bulge growing against the small of my back as he hugged my leg and fingered my cunt with one hand and my asshole with the other. Still reeling from the last orgasm for the marrieds it didn't take long before I was cumming again and crying out into Tyrone's fingers.

Every zone of my body was being stimulated at once. Donald was wiggling 2 fingers way up I my ass and Tyrone was gently caressing my throat and mouth. He picked up my head and made me look up into his face. He slipped a finger into my mouth and asked "You want more cock, don't you whore?" I nodded yes "Cum for me again and I'll let you eat my sperm" he said. I quickly came a second time for them.

I had no concept of time. I had no idea how many times they had made me cum. As I was cumming the second time Donald started ramming his fingers in and out of my ass and was pinching and roughly rubbing my clit. I bucked and screamed and came again for the third time almost immediately after the second.

Tyrone pulled me up off his lap and held my chest against his own. My nipples poked through the loose weave of his sweater to rub against his bare chest. He covered my mouth with his own and gently explored my mouth with his tongue.

Donald took the cue and began to gently massage my clit. The change to a slower pace was so unexpected that my body shut down for just a few seconds as if to reboot. But the men gently prodded me and just as the timer went off I produced a sweet quiet orgasm for them so that the singles won the game.

Collecting the Prize

I knelt in the floor fondling my tits and face looking greedily at the exposed dicks of the 4 single men standing around me. Donald was the first to move up close so I could get my hungry warm mouth around his purple shaft. I let him set the pace and sucked him the way he wanted until he blew his creamy white load over my lips. He stood there stroking to squeeze out every drop and enjoy the view of his sperm covering my pink lips.

As Donald stepped away Trey moved closer to my face with his half exposed dick. I reached into his zipper and pulled out his half hard caramel cock. He stood there with his hands on his hips, silently commanding me to do the work. I sucked him deep and slow, picking up the pace in unison with his hip thrusts until he finally shot his milk down my throat.

Chris was next. His cock was short and fat. I had to stretch my mouth wide open to take him in. He close to cumming even before he mounted my face. He held me by the hair and fucked my mouth hard like a pussy until he quickly came down my throat.

Last was Tyrone. I could suck his cock all day. He stood there slapping my head with it, his enormous head beating me in the ears. He wobbled it around telling me to catch it with my mouth for awhile before allowing me to put my hands on it and run my tongue up and down the outside of it's length, occasionally taking it into my mouth. He allowed me to play with it a good 15 minutes before deciding he'd had enough and jacked another enormous load all over my tits.

As soon as Tyrone was done with me the "losers" had a chance. Larry and David stood over me and added their hot cum to Tyrone's on my body while Bo took some pics of me being covered in cum.

The Ending

When the men stepped aside I realized a couple of the men had already left and the others were gathering up their belongings. A few bent down and kissed me on the forehead and thanked for coming, but most just left. Soon it was just David and I. Half an hour later I was cleaned up, dressed and David was walking me to my car. He held me tenderly and kissed me. "I hope we can do this again some time." He asked.

"I hope so too." I said.

"But next time you should come as Ryanna." he said looking down with a tender expression in his eyes. It was a loving thing to say.

I drove home on automatic pilot. One minute I was in the hotel room and the next minute I was in my bed. I didn't bother to take off the slut clothes. I just climbed in bed and went to sleep, so totally satisfied and "sexed out". For the only night in my life I slept all night and didn't dream about sex.

In fact, for nearly the entire week following I was almost asexual before my normal level of need began to return, partially due to the fact my body was more than a little sore. For the first few days the shower was too painful on my sore nips and I had to make a point of wearing a seamless bra. My entire groin area was bruised and tender forcing me to adjust my wardrobe for 4 days. I applied cool compresses to my red pussy twice a day to try and get the swelling down.

In spite of the physical aftermath, I did not regret my adventure in the least. This was a small price to pay for what I had gained. Rather than feeling used up I felt sexually empowered in a whole new way. I knew the day would come when I chose to do something like this again, but next time I would not be an actress playing a part. I would be able to relax and be myself.

David sent me a copy of the pictures and DVD they created. In the 6 months since the party I have watched it a couple of times. Each time I see something new in myself I hadn't noticed before. This group of horny men gave me an incredible gift. Not only in fulfilling a long time fantasy, but also in helping me come to a new awareness of myself sexually and as a human being.

Anna Ry
Anna Ry
75 Followers
12