Renting a Room Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a sip of my own latte, "If I don't screw it up?"

"Aye, every opportunity on this one is a way to get canned!" She smiled and laughed quietly.

"I used to sit through a lot of motivational speeches on the football team. You know, 'the challenges are great, but the rewards are greater.' "

She picked my hand off the table and squeezed it. "Yes, the rewards are great. You should accept."

"Emily, I got engaged last night. Seemed the right thing to do."

Her eyes were hard, "You already knew you were going to accept before you asked me for advice?"

"No, I did want to know what you think. The Department's offer moved me off the dime with Sharon. Henry and the Chair are going to get two for the price of one. Lowers the risks of failure."

She smiled again, "Good. When you are ready, I have an old timer's tutorial on navigating academic research politics for you."

"There is one other thing you can help with. Yesterday, they said I could hire an administrative assistant. I have someone in mind. She is smart as can be and still a junior. I might need some help dodging the HR hiring minefield. The appointment will be for half time."

She stood and said, "Come back to the office with me. There are forms you and she have to fill out. We won't have hiring authority for several weeks, but everything will be backdated."

She added, "Go do something nice for your girl and come back tomorrow. We can start on the paperwork. They are going to want a revised project plan right away. It would be nice if you bring the two of them around to meet me sometime."

I walked back to the house as I had yesterday, Emily's words about doing something nice for Sharon echoing in my head. Travel didn't work right now, it was the beginning of school, and of swimming competition. I was going to be busy myself with the project.

I had a stray thought about the house and walked faster. Maggie was in the kitchen, as usual. I gave her my best 'up to no good' look and waited for a response.

She smiled and asked "How is Emily?"

"Emily is terrific. I didn't really know her until now. She remembers you. Told me a miserable football player didn't deserve such a marvelous grandparent. But then we sat on the terrace with coffee and talked about the project. She said it will make my reputation nationally if I can manage not to screw up and get fired."

Maggie was in my arms with a full body hug. She felt warm and wiggly and sexy. I picked her up and walked us to the back patio. Standing there in the warm morning sun, I didn't want to put her down. She tightened her arms and kissed me wetly.

"Do I get to have a small piece of you after marriage and babies and the pressures of your important job?"

From behind us, a quiet voice said, "Yes, do I get a small piece of you after marriage and babies and the pressures of your important job?"

It was Valerie, dragging a lounger behind her and dropping everything except an incredibly sexy bikini bottom. She had a tube of lotion in one hand that she held out to us. "Both of you, please."

Maggie stuck her tongue in my mouth and mumbled, "She is just trying to get us out of clothes so we don't mess them with lotion."

Valerie closed her eyes and moaned quietly as four hands applied lotion everywhere. She had long smooth muscles and a flat belly rising from the skimpy patch of cloth between her legs. Our fingers worked here and there to approving noises. Maggie looked at me and winked. We used two hands on each breast, pushing the flesh toward the center and then seizing the nipple for some play.

She groaned, "I should have known the Anderson devils would come after me."

I sat back on my haunches and asked, "Maggie, did you and granddad ever think of doing something with this extra large backyard?"

"Well, Scott, it goes back aways but is too steep for much of a garden."

"I had a thought. You seem so happy here with us. What if we excavated into the hillside and built a two story second unit back here? The married couples could each have a floor. The frisky unmarried types could have the run of the old house."

Valerie sat up and eased her slippery self into my arms. "So now I am your frisky assistant?"

Maggie dropped her underwear and took Valerie's place. "Lotion please, while I think about another big project. Aren't you supposed to be having a job?"

"It was just a stray thought."

Valerie nibbled on my ear and thrust a hand down between us. "You've got six women captured with your stray thoughts. Isn't that enough?"

"Hey, the male is supposed to worry about a warm bed for his mate and babies."

Another voice from the direction of the house said, "I heard that. We are not married and I am not graduated and you are talking babies?"

Sharon dragged up another lounger and began undressing. "What is this tramp doing, sliding her tits on your chest?" She grabbed Valerie's hair and bent her head back for a hot kiss.

Valerie kissed back and mumbled, "He called me frisky."

Sharon swatted the muscled ass spread over my thighs. "You look pretty frisky to me. What about midterms?"

Valerie nibbled on my ear, still sliding the stiff tits back and forth. "I'm having a terrible time coping with the idea of working for him and staying afloat at Haas."

I instantly had her over my knees. "You are one of the smartest women we have ever run across. And you are the one that got Sharon and me back together. Any more talk like that and you will suffer redness back here."

My fiancee and I dug deep into her glutes and produced more moans. ""Damn, you sure do get a workout around here just trying to be a good girl."

* * *

Later, I cornered Maggie for some advice about a nice place to take Melody for dinner. The women had already told me I was taking Melody to dinner solo because they were planning a party on the weekend to christen the remodeled training and practice room.

"You have to be nice to her, she is very stuck on you, but not wanting to get in trouble with Sharon. You are very lucky, grandson, to have a fiancee who is willing to share. I think, now that you have a decent income, you should take her to one of the better Asian restaurants that has a nouveau menu." She batted my head, "When I was in school we were lucky to go to one of those awful chop suey joints."

I hugged her, "With all this buildup, I'm nervous about the sex."

She stuffed her tongue in my mouth, and then mumbled, "I'll be damned."

"Do I get advice about proper loving too?"

"Don't be silly. Treat her like you do the rest of us. Warm her up and make her want that horrible cock."

She reached for me and squeezed. I was hard and flexed against her. The kiss was long and hot.

"You mind your business. I get you later. Are you serious about that new apartment idea?"

"Yes. I'll build it if you will help finance it."

She giggled. "The mistress with deep pockets... I thought it was supposed to work the other way around?"

I undid her bra and stuffed my hand inside while my tongue traced around her lips.

She was breathing hard when I said, "I just love the career guidance I get."

A body plopped on the sofa. "Why am I always coming late to these intimate scenes?" Her teeth were sharp on my neck. I wrestled Sharon into my lap.

"Maggie is giving me pointers about my date technique, and asking about the new apartments."

Her hand reached beneath and found a hard pointed object. "Maggie, this is crazy. What kind of a guy have I fallen in love with?"

I was kissing two beautiful women when Melody walked in with a dress box under her arm. "This better be a good date, I just blew a birthday check from my mom."

Sharon stood and pushed Melody into the warm place she was just occupying. "Maggie and I have been giving him instruction. It will be a fantastic date."

I got a warm kiss from my date and was told to get busy with chores. I hadn't heard them, but the twins were back from school and painting in the training room. I grabbed a brush and helped with the corners.

"Maggie tells me you are planning a party on Saturday to christen this room. Sounds like a good idea."

A gush of enthusiasm. "Yes, we are inviting the team and the coaches. Is that ok?"

A mental image of the house swarming with muscle bound female bodies in leotards sounded terrific.

"Of course. There will have to be two kinds of punch, won't there? I will volunteer to serve and cleanup."

"After you and Melody do your thing tonight, can we visit and talk about the party?"

I had a thought about pestering them, but the paint rollers looked far too dangerous.

"Yes, of course. What if Melody decides to sleep in my bed?"

Adrienne whispered in my ear, "We will be very discreet, Scott. Do not worry." The look that came with those words would light a fire anywhere. I pinched her bottom and went to get ready.

The Sabu-Sabu restaurant was down near the freeway, in a former industrial area that was gentrifying. After years of being a working man's asian diner, it had been expanded under new owners and had rave reviews for the dinner menu and service. Melody looked like a million dollars in the new dress, which had very narrow straps over her shoulders and was some sort of dark shimmery fabric. With heels, stockings, her hair up, and fancy perfume, this was a woman any man would be impressed to dine with.

I ordered her a martini, with a glass of wine for me since I was driving.

We sat silently, waiting for the drinks, taking each other in. Our hands found each other and she said, "I wasn't sure this would ever happen. I don't have a good track record with guys. I don't even understand why someone like you, with a terrific fiancee, is doing this."

With drinks and menus delivered, I raised my glass, "To Melody, our latest and greatest friend."

We drank and she was very teary. "Damn it, Scott, I wish I could crawl into your arms."

"You can. You can. We just have to have dinner first." She giggled and looked at the menu.

The food was great and the time passed quickly with our sharing hopes and aspirations with each other.

Kissing my fingers, she said, "You know, this crazy deal with your house is going to let me go to grad school next fall, a year early. And the city wants me to continue with inspections part time. Apparently, I get good reviews from the landlords."

I suggested, "What if we raid the fridge at the house for some ice cream and berries?"

That got me kissed again and we left a generous tip.

She had my hand, saying I needed to follow her to the third floor to help her change. Valerie had her nose in a textbook and looked up. "How was it?"

We leaned over and kissed her. "It was terrific. He is going to feed me ice cream in his bed."

"You look totally luscious, sexpot. He is going to feed you more than ice cream!"

Melody was down to her lacy undies, hauling Valerie out of bed and crushing her between us. "Scott, can we take her to your bed with us? She is so deserving of punishment."

"I get some ice cream too."

After that, things got totally out of control. The ice cream inventory was decimated, and six women lounged on my bed in states of undress. I was in charge of tucking the duvets around bodies and carrying off the bowls.

Conversation was about the party arrangements, how many could be invited, who had what chores, and so on. The twins were handed around, giggling and twisting and thanking us for planning such a grand event. No one was paying any attention to the sexy, and very transparent, nightie Melody had on. Maggie winked at me and smiled.

As things wound down, my date astonished me by saying, "This is the most overhyped seduction in history. Scott and I have been flirting since I arrived, and tonight is the night. When this came up, I was scared to death, thinking of Sharon and all the baggage I could be creating. But you all keep telling me to chase him down and get fucked! I can't believe it, but no one seems to mind having an audience, and so I am not either. He is about to do me, and you are all welcome to stay!"

In the middle of the bed, to a round of giggles, she slowly drew the nightie over her head. It was a scene worthy of a marriage night. Rosy nipples on flattened boobs. Long legs relaxed and showing a closely trimmed pussy with pink lips showing. Eyes doing a good job of being wide open and inviting. Full lips puckering at me. She lay back, her head cradled in Maggie's lap, holding Sharon's hand, and said, "Scott, it is your turn."

Whispered voices were teasing me. "Scott, aren't you ready?" "Will he man up to her?"

"God, that is a beautiful sight, is this being recorded?" "I am totally hot. Will there be leftovers?"

I made things happen fast, knowing Melody had been warming up for a long time. My aim was perfect and her hip thrust joined us together with a bang.

A collective sigh went up, and I was totally energized by her squeezing and moaning and writhing under me. "Yes, yes, yes," she chanted, and I answered with my best power strokes.

It was all over too quickly, with both of us shouting our climaxes and collapsing. A round of clapping was followed by tender kisses for both of us as bodies padded out and closed the door.

Not paying any attention to the mess, I hugged her tightly. "Pretty damn fine sex, Melody, I hope Sharon relents and let's you into our bed once in a while."

She stretched out and said, "Is it true she is allowing me to stay here tonight?"

I was almost asleep when Melody left, saying she would be right back. Soon, two bodies were cleaning me up and very familiar lips were kissing me. "You terrible stud, that was perfect. Melody can't stand it. I told her to stay the night and she insisted both of us had to be here."

The sun was shining on the bed, and someone was stroking my erection. Two someones actually, and they were giggling about it.

"We better be careful, he might attack."

I had them under me in a moment, a knee in each crotch. "Of course, I am going to attack. Which of you is first?"

"You devil, let us up. It's a workday. No messes. We'll give you a raincheck!"

My brain was pretty scrambled with the delights of woman flesh, but I grabbed some cereal and took it to my big screen computer in the alcove off the living room. The feed from Parkfield showed a nice array of tremors. A reminder that the two plates underneath us don't stop moving for human convenience. The big question was how to translate those pretty jiggly lines into a predictive tool for damaging quakes. I was the guy being hired to help make that happen. A lot of scientific blood, sweat and tears had already gone into the search. Maybe this time...

I rang up Emily and flirted a little. "Maggie tells me I should inquire about questionable party activity at the DG house."

"Oh, you rascal. Blackmailing me already? I suppose you want a corner office?"

"Emily, I'll bet there isn't even a closet for me."

"Scott, you know this place. Even the mice have to bargain for space. You could pull rank and ask the Chairman to bounce someone out, but why make enemies? Can you manage with your lab space and whatever you have in that nice house of Maggie's until we can move the pieces on the chess board?"

"Emily, you are a jewel. We are throwing a party on Saturday. Please come and catch up with Maggie and meet the wonderful tenants and my fiancee, Sharon."

"You are such a devil. Of course, I'll come. I even know where you are."

(cont'd in Ch. 5 The Housewarming Party)

12