Renting a Room Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found her way into my arms, ignoring looks from around us. I said, "I hope you are Michelle, or else I'm being rather familiar with a stranger."

Her laugh sounded just like the twins. "Yes! I'm the mom. Thank you for taking in my girls and being so nice to them. Rebuilding your whole house for two gymnasts!"

I put her down carefully and grabbed the bag she pointed to. We walked off arm in arm and I realized another friend had joined our little group.

By the time we got home, Aimee and Adrienne were back from class and there was wild reunion, great shouting in French, and dragging away of mere to see the upstairs room.

I hugged Maggie, "She is going to be great fun. Jumped right into my arms at the airport."

Her tongue found mine and I got a hot grandmother kiss. "You are such a hunk, how could she not?"

I went to check my email and called Emily. "That wasn't much of a lunch for you yesterday I am afraid."

Her voice was low and husky, "Don't apologize, you devil. I'm still tingling. How do you manage to generate so much love? Nancy was losing her mind."

"It got worse after you left."

"We need a private session to instruct you about surviving research politics, and other things."

"This is going to happen off campus?"

"You're damn right. May take a whole weekend."

"Emily, I'm not sure."

"No excuses. My family has a lake cabin, and I am declaring a project retreat. You are to bring all your helpers."

I was sinking in the chair as Sharon slipped into my lap. I handed the phone to her, mouthing "Emily."

"Hi, it's Sharon. Is he giving you a hard time?"

There was a rapid exchange, with nods and yes comments from my end. She hung up and reached between my legs. "Bad boy. She has the hots for you."

I groaned, "I guess I am in a lot of trouble."

"You should be, but I've decided sharing you has advantages." Her kiss was incendiary, and interrupted by Michelle and the twins on a house tour.

"Maman, he is very loving. They will marry after he builds them a house in the back. We told her no babies until after the swim team wins all its meets and she graduates."

Sharon was pulling Michelle close for a kiss. "Your daughters keep everyone on their toes. Literally!"

"My goodness, there is something in the air. So much loving." She laughed and stuck her tongue at me. "He is so big, how do you manage?"

The innuendo reduced the four of them to hopeless giggles. I stood and walked away to find Nancy, making growling noises.

The architect and Maggie had the big schematic drawing spread out on a table in the back. I pushed between them, an arm around each waist. "Looks like lots of progress."

She whispered so Maggie could hear. "After you juiced me so wildly, what else could I do but work on this?"

I kissed the top of her head and whispered, "Our special architect, that's you."

Maggie said, "Scott, give the poor woman a chance. She is about to drag you back to your bed."

Nancy took a deep breath and said, "You have to promise."

I quickly said yes, and applied another kiss.

Maggie said, "There is a balcony on the second floor, and some fenestration detail so the rectangle doesn't look too utilitarian."

I said to Nancy, "You are a fan of Julia Morgan? The beams on the balcony? Echos of a Mission loggia?"

She looked at me in surprise. "What do football players know about famous Berkeley architects?"

I tickled her ribs and said, "I had a professor in civil that said good architecture requires good engineering. He made us study Morgan and Maybeck and a few others."

I got a kiss and a quiet, "You are no end of surprises, Scott."

"What if we made the retaining wall along the back into an architectural feature, exposed on the inside. Maybeck was really into concrete."

"Maggie, he is impossible. That is a brilliant idea. Will help sell the project to the Planning Department."

I said, "Here's another one. Ask Valerie to use her artistic talents to provide color and shading on this, so you can pin it up on the wall tomorrow. Find some new commissions for our not-yet-famous architect."

They fell into each other's arms, laughing and pushing me away. "Leave, before you get any more ideas."

Melody was in the kitchen, doing wonderful things with ingredients for tomorrow's sandwiches. I started in on the large stack of dirty dishes and pans. She tried to nudge me away, "You don't have to be the scullery maid."

"Give me a pair of your fabulous panties and I'll raise my voice."

A hip nudged me and a voice said, "I understand there is a compatibility test that includes underwear inspection?"

It was Michelle, already wrapping fingers in my hair and pulling my lips down to hers. I distantly heard clapping and giggles.

My wet hands took her to my shoulders, my hair still in prison in her fingers. She asked the twins, "Do you suppose he can do a proper lift?"

"Oui, we practice that and do handstands on his shoulders out in the back. He is so solid, it is like being on the beam!"

Adrienne added, laughing, "He is also a good spotter when we fall out of a somersault!"

Mom asked to get down, but I had a good grip on her fine dancer's legs and said, "Non," with a lick at the closest inner thigh.

"Maggie! Your grandson is misbehaving!"

"Take her out back and we will bring munchies."

For a few minutes, the dancer and I practiced lifts and throws. She wrapped me tightly and whispered, "Seriously, will you help me keep in shape? There is an opening in New York in three weeks."

"You have a fabulous body. It would be a delight to be your dance slave for a few days."

She sat and took a long drink of lemonade, but saw everyone smiling and blushed. "He does give you a rush, doesn't he?"

Nodding heads and "Oui, Madame."

Maggie intervened. "Michelle, there are fine restaurants in Berkeley, but we thought for your first night, a quiet supper after your long plane ride would be good. Is that ok?"

With everyone's eyes following her, Michelle took a deep swallow of her drink and padded across the patio and into my lap. "Yes, that would be nice."

The tenants screamed and scrambled to kiss and hug the latest member of the group. The twins were yelling and doing cartwheels on the lawn. I couldn't say anything because the dancer had her tongue in my mouth, inciting a strong male response.

"Women who tease get."

In very soft tones, her voice interrupted, "Yes, I know. When?"

The twins were now beating on mother. "Maman, don't be naughty. He is for us."

She pulled them into our pile. "You told me he was loving, what do you expect?"

They cried out to the other tenants, "She has only been here three hours and she wants him!"

From around the circle came "No! Non! Impossible!"

Her arms tightened and the marvelously seductive voice in my ear said, "You will be my lover too, No?"

The only thought in my mind was how much trouble I was going to be in with Sharon after this incredible seduction was over.

The twins cried out, "He is not for you! He is engaged, Maman!"

Suddenly, Sharon was behind us, leaning down with her own sweet whisper, "Yes, take him. Take Papa Bear to your bed..."

A giant sigh went up and Michelle buried her head in my chest. "Scott, I can't believe this. She is giving you to me..."

An outraged voice inside me said, "Not more pussy whipping!"

Bodies were untangling from around me. I stood and faced Michelle to the others. "Papa Bear," I said evilly, "does not take instruction from Mama Bears. You will be mine when the spirit moves me!"

Valerie and Melody were moving toward the kitchen and laughing. "Oh, she better watch out. A midnight attack!"

I was severely tempted to start more aerial play with our latest guest, but restrained myself. She batted her eyes at me, and went to help. The twins dragged me to the grass, wanting to practice the little routine we were planning for the party tomorrow. It was mostly about using me for a vertical support beam for gymnast acrobatics. All of my appendages except one were used. Aimee got a knee in my crotch and giggled, "No messing with this in public!"

I wrapped them up, tossed the bodies in the air, and pretended to let them fall to ground. At the last second, I was flat on my back cushioning the collision. Hugs and kisses later, I said, "Find Michelle, make sure she has a drink with gin in it, and submerge her in the hot tub. She is tense and worn out..."

They whispered, with grins, "Landlord, you cannot ignore your duty. Come to our room in the night..."

Everyone dressed for dinner. Valerie and Maggie had collaborated on a printed menu. Valerie hissed in my ear, "That's pronounced 'may-nu,' you clod."

All of the dishes were French in honor of Michelle. The conversation was light, leaving the sexual play from the afternoon behind. Afterwards, the French speakers seated themselves on and around the fancy sofa, conversing in the language of kings and leaving the rest of us scattered on the floor. Sharon was reclining on my chest, a favorite position, with Melody next to her. I was slipping away when an elbow caught me.

"Don't be a boor. You are in a Berkeley drawing room, with honored guests, and supposed to be a dignified host."

I sat up with one under each arm, struggling, and said, "These two need discipline. Good night all."

I tossed them on the bed, and flopped in the middle, burying my head.

"That was worse than boorish."

"I think he is cracking under the pressure. He needs TLC from his betrothed. I'm going to my own room."

She was halfway to the door when I tripped her into my arms on the floor. What a lovely body. I threw it back on the bed.

"Manners require that you seek permission before leaving this chamber of delights."

She had good clothes on, which I forcefully but carefully removed, smiling at her string of low voiced complaints. Sharon and I got naked too, and pressed her between us. Sharon said, "You can't run off just yet. Stay and talk to us."

She squeaked, "Why am I bare if we are only going to talk?"

I used the huskiest male voice I could. "We are here to compliment your many charms. Your many bare charms."

"Scott," she hissed, "you worked all my bare charms the other night. What else do you want?"

Sharon had a tube of special lotion in her hands and spread a ribbon from top to bottom of the gorgeous spine. Twenty fingers went to work.

"Oh my god. I have no idea why you are doing this, but please don't stop."

Sharon and I played kissyface over the quivering body, our fingers still kneading. She asked, "Is this going to work, taking a year off before starting grad school?"

In between low moans, Melody answered. "I was lonely, tired and grumpy until I discovered this house full of incredible women and their boyfriend. Their giant warm cuddly boyfriend who fixes up sex lives."

She turned over and asked, "Front too?"

I licked a stiff nipple, while Sharon worried the other. My fingers slipped between her thighs and she moaned anew. "I'm losing it. Just losing it, please finish me off..."

The squeal and body spasm trailed off into low contented noises. I pulled the blanket up and turned out the light.

In the night, bodies were finding the bathroom. Sharon whispered, "Stay with us, please."

Back in bed, Melody pulled my hair and asked, "Why on earth did you do that? That's the nicest, sweetest come I've ever had."

Sharon said, her hand around my neck, "I told him you all were nervous about sharing and needed his attentions frequently."

She lay on top of Sharon, applying wet kisses everywhere. "I can't believe this. It breaks all the rules about pairing up."

Others had heard talking, and filtered in. The twins each had a grip on Michelle's tight buns, propelling her forward. "We can't come in here. It is their bedroom!"

I opened a space, and today's guest of honor was placed on her back, eyes worried about the many bodies revealed by the light from the street.

Maggie squirmed in behind me and said, "Everyone's awake, so we might as well have a conference." She took me in her lap and twirled my hair around. Michelle's head was up, noticing her twins each had a same sex partner they were kissing.

In a worried voice, she asked, "Scott, how do you...?"

I reached out in the dark and said, "Come here."

My big hands had no trouble positioning her narrow hips directly to the rear of the dark shaft rising from my groin, facing the audience.

In my best sinister voice, I asked, "Well, tenants, what is the verdict?"

Dragging out the 's,' a collective voice replied, "Yessss."

Before Michelle really knew what was happening, she was sliding down my pole. By the time she could get out, "Oh no!" I had her firmly coupled.

The other women leaned forward, clapping and kissing. "Isn't he nice in you?" "This is such fun, sex in the middle of the night."

I sat up, enclosing Michelle's body in my arms and legs, nuzzling her neck and kissing her cheek. In her ear, I asked, "Are any questions necessary?" My cock got a very tentative squeeze, and then another. Her head sagged on my arms and she whispered, "I don't deserve this."

My fingers tweaked her nipples and I thrust up gently. She shook and laughed. "My god, I'm having sex with the landlord!"

There was only one thing to do, which was to move her forward onto her knees and provide an active fuck, driving hard into a woman who had experienced many men. It worked. In only a minute or two, in front of smiling daughters and new friends, she was wailing and collapsing into the arms of my other lovers.

The twins were on my chest, worried about adding Michelle to my list. Our tongues played as they asked if everything was ok.

I growled, "It is definitely not ok...." They went rigid. " It is not ok if you don't win your next meet!"

They sighed and complained to Sharon, "He is mean, scaring us like that. Of course, we will win."

Sitting up, their voices joined, "Just for that, tomorrow you must flirt with our coach and tell her you expect a winning performance or we will be evicted!"

My fiancee grabbed them and said, "I thought you told me she just threw her husband out for sleeping around?"

"Yes, yes. She has been very sad. Perhaps Scott can hug and kiss her and make her feel like a desirable woman again."

A chorus of no's went up. "There is no room for more tenants. She will climb into his lap and never leave!"

I put an armlock on Aimee, "Is she pretty?"

"Oui, Beth is very squeezable and very tight body. She was national Elite gymnast."

Sharon had her teeth fastened in my neck and was pummeling me from behind. Michelle was sitting up, mopping between her legs with a tissue. I pulled her back with her girls and we had a big hug.

I whispered to the twins, "You don't mind that two generations of Poitier women are loving me?"

They giggled and sang, "Non! Papa Bear is the best."

Later, Sharon and I were actually alone in the big bed, which was destroyed, but we weren't going to fix it now. She snuggled tight and asked, "Did Papa Bear enjoy his orgy?"

Sleepily, I said, "There is something about the bunch of you that gets me going..."

She whispered, "Scott, you are opening us up. More than bodies is being shared. I feel like I am in a house with you. An empty house with many rooms, and the two of us get to explore..."

I was awake again, my arms very tight, my tongue busy. "You are a wonderful explorer."

She twitched, "Be serious. If you are more than a big cock to them, there are vulnerabilities. Lover, you must take care..."

"Yes. I know. I need you to help."

She pulled on my ear and whispered softly, "Always."

The morning sun was in the room when two bodies climbed on us with coffee and a tray of juice and pastry. "You were very nice to Maman last night." They looked at each other and giggled. "She is still sleeping."

They slipped down to my side and sipped coffee with us. In low giggling whispers, they said, "She was so funny! Asked us if we come quickly like she did. We said yes, and then she asked if you were too big..."

Sharon was laughing and trying to reach around and pinch me. "What did you say?"

They leaned close, "We said that was a terrible personal question, and were you too big for her!"

"This talk is making me very hard. I suppose you want what your mother got?"

"Oh no, Sharon is first. We do not have permission..."

I moved the tray to safety and got their long sleep shirts off in a hurry. Sharon had them down between us. "Do you know what happened to Melody last night?" Her voice suggested bad things had happened to Melody.

"Oh, we are sorry..."

I fastened on a petite boob that went with the petite body. Sharon tortured the other body. I looked at her, "Do they know what you said to me last night?" The twins were wiggling and looking scared, their boobs under attack from two sides.

She sat back on her haunches and laughed, "I told him the tenants were worried about the sharing and needed his attentions frequently." Her eyes crinkled as the small bodies relaxed and held each other.

"Sharon, you are too nice to us. He is too nice to us." After a hesitation, they added, "But we are very tense and horny watching all these others get loving and we..."

Sharon stood and punched me, heading for the door. "I knew it. You better make them happy."

The next fifteen minutes were wild. They wanted me, and they wanted to practice positions. I felt like a pretzel. Finally, I ran out of patience and took them against the door, making ferocious growls and pounding hard. They squealed and shouted and came loudly.

Showered and back in their long tee shirts, they took a place on either side of their mother at the kitchen table. Elbowed her and said with a straight face, "He's too big."

Michelle's head was in her hands. "I'm not going to live this down."

The rest of us teased her unmercifully, casting little sidelong glances every so often. Finally, she came and put her arms around my neck and applied a long, hot kiss. "I'm not going home."

I mumbled, "Sex with gymnasts is very demanding. Maybe you should stay to keep order..."

Cheers and clapping erupted. Michelle was pink all over again.

Valerie jabbed me in the back, "What's this I hear about special attentions?"

I had her around to my front in an instant. "You're not eligible. No abusing the help."

She hissed, "Scott, if you think I am giving up sex with you for that lousy part time job..."

Faces were turned our way, "Ooh, they are having a fight. And she just went to work for him."

I spoke up, "I apologize. I was only funning..."

Several bodies had me against the wall, Sharon in my face. "I just got done telling..."

Damn, trouble on top of trouble. I ducked my head and promised no more misbehavior. Sharon declared a punch as penance and everyone got as hard a blow as they could manage. Maggie and Michelle were last, each taking an arm.

"Well, grandson, have you learned a lesson about teasing?"

I pulled them into a tight circle. "We have to have teasing. Careful teasing, I guess."

Their kisses were very loving.

The housewarming invitations were from three to six. Teams fanned out to get ready. Maggie told Sharon she was taking me under her supervision, and I was directed to the back patio. I started for the shed to find a broom and rake, but was diverted to a chair with her straddling my legs in a familiar position.

"Sharon told me what she said to you."

"And?"

She kissed the tip of my nose, "You've got all of us captured in your web, but you need her."

"I told her that."

"Keep telling her that. I hope you know what a special woman you are engaged to."