Renting a Room Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do. I also have a special grandmother, special tenants..."

"Stop that. Even grandmothers cry."

I stuck out my tongue, rubbed between her open legs, and got my ears boxed.

She had hold of my hair, twisting my head. "Are you and I serious about the addition? I like Nancy's plan."

Sharon appeared silently at the back of my chair. "He better like it. My babies will need a nursery."

Maggie went on, "Yes. If you wait like the twins asked you to, he will have time to build it and work on the project too. After the party today, I'm going back to Oregon and be nice to Alfred. Convince him we need to keep one foot in Berkeley and use some of my inheritance to help finance it."

Sharon went around to hug Maggie, "You are very good to two young people in love."

She laughed and said, "That's what grandmothers are for, isn't it?"

I was rummaging in the shed for a decent rake when a hip check arrived. "I bet you never thought tenants would be worse than earthquakes."

I found a dusty bench and sat with her in my arms.

Valerie was with her. "We are the original tenants and we came to make you feel better." In between chewing on my ear, she rubbed her tits on my back.

"I thought you put the kibosh on any more seductions?"

Sharon had a firm grip on my cock through my pants. She was squeezing and he was growing.

"Actually," Sharon said, "we've come to give you special permission to put the make on Beth at the party."

"Beth?"

"Her name is Bethany McGuire, and she is the gymnastics coach."

"She is the one the twins say is sad because her husband cheated?"

"We have heard interesting things we are not going to tell you right now, except you have an open field to chase her in your awful football manner."

"If I am being setup for a fall, you will suffer..."

"Give us a kiss, we have to go back to work."

I was just finishing the front yard when Nancy drove up. "Hi, I have these boards which need to go to the third floor for Valerie to work on. We don't have much time."

The artist arrived as I was standing in her bedroom admiring the plans. "Oh, those are lovely. Close the door and give me an hour."

It was decided, without consulting the bartender, that the bar would be on the patio in order to spread the crowd around. Maggie tried to do a count of invitations but it seemed they had been issued indiscriminately, and on such a nice day, a mob might appear. I took a quick drive to gather sacks of ice and more beer, paying extra for little known craft brands.

Trying to even up the ratio, I had invited a few of my teammates who were still around, mostly in grad school.

With all the good food being prepared, no one did much for lunch except table scraps as the plates were stacked and put in the fridge.

My friend Tim showed up at two-thirty, with apologies for having to leave in an hour for a late seminar across the Bay. I sympathized for his enduring a Saturday afternoon class. The pretty woman on his arm pouted, "It's awful going with a med student. But he promised me a nice dinner on the Wharf afterwards." So much for trying to help the ratio.

By four-thirty, there were over a hundred people wandering in and out of the house, making frequent stops for more refreshments. Small bodies in leotards were numerous. I was pouring wine for someone when a voice said, "You must be Scott."

I looked up to find a slender woman extending her hand. "Hi, I'm Beth, the coach. You've done a terrific job here with the practice room for my gymnasts."

I took the hand and kissed it. "What can I get you?"

Her eyes were large and dark. Eyes you could get lost in. We stared at each other for seconds and she said, "A Sierra Nevada will be fine."

She took a long drag and smiled at me. "I'm told you are new at the landlord game."

"I am a football player with an engineering degree. Couldn't be worse preparation for being a landlord."

She had a marvelous low laugh. "Well, I expect all you have to do is hunch those shoulders, make a threatening noise, and most problems go away."

"I suppose the twins told you what they call me."

"Yes. It's very funny, but I wasn't going to tease you about it. I'll bet girls who tease you get in trouble..."

"Especially if they are named Beth."

We were leaning against a tree near the bar.

"I was told to be nice to you because you have had a spot of man trouble."

She batted her eyes and asked, "Does being nice include a kiss?"

I moved forward, "Kissing you could cause trouble in my life..."

Her lips were soft and warm and eager for the kiss, which lasted a lot longer than it should have. Over Beth's shoulder, I saw Sharon coming our way, but stop and reverse course, laughing.

"Kissing you is causing instant trouble in MY life. That was too hot for words..."

"Coaches have to be tough and keep their emotions under control."

"I was wondering..." She hesitated, "This is very forward of me, but the girls have stories about how different you are to be around than other guys. I majored in Psychology and thought I was going to be an analyst, but coaching and writing got in the way. Do you suppose I could interview you?"

Someone was at the bar, and I said I would be right back. Before I could, she whispered at my side, "I have to organize the girls for their routines. Ok to talk later?"

With others, I was moving inside to watch the gymnasts when a voice next to me said, "I wish I had had a watch on you. That couldn't have been more than five minutes from hello to first kiss."

I squeezed her hand. "You said I had an open field. An open football field. She wants to interview me."

"You devil! This is too awful for words." She went off giggling wildly.

There was a crowd still in the living room, looking at the beautiful plans. "Can you believe it? Maggie and Sharon each get a floor of their own. With a view of the Campanile."

The couple were shaking their heads in admiration and I said hello. They were parents of one of the gymnasts and lived in El Cerrito. "My gosh, you must be the new landlord, Scott."

I acknowledged that and asked if they needed a drink or one of the sandwiches.

"No. Thank you very much. Our daughter is green about the practice room you fixed up for the Poitier sisters. Wants to know when that happens at our house!"

I was trying to apologize when he clapped me on the back and said, "Hey! You are a miracle worker. You see all these bodies scurrying around? They are on cloud nine. Beth told us she has never seen such team spirit and commitment to workouts."

"Um, I'm not sure what to say, except Aimee and Adrienne are really special women. They carry the whole house some days."

We made our way upstairs, where the crowd was lining the walls three deep and Beth had her team lined up and looking fantastic.

"Thank you Maggie and Scott for this marvelous afternoon, and thank you to all the guests for coming. We will do some routines that will show how well the girls are doing so far. We have a meet in two weeks, and their workouts are better everyday."

Beth didn't know it, but the twins had me lined up for the finale. I was in a black turtleneck and my black jeans. The gymnasts were in crimson and white leotards. When the regular routines were over, Aimee spoke to the crowd, "In honor of our fine workout space in this historic house, we have a finale using our incredible landlord, Scott Anderson."

There followed a wild five minutes in which my body was assaulted from every direction by flying bodies. I was somersaulted off, pyramided on, and made a living architecture of eight women at once. At the end, every team member was part of a star formation on my head, shoulders and hips.

The applause was deafening in the room. I held hands with the girls and we all bowed properly. The team was on a complete high, shouting and bouncing off each other and me, too. Two of the seniors propositioned me to go home with them, and got a kiss for their trouble. The twins grabbed my hand, "Scott, come with us before you get in more trouble!"

They whispered in my ear. "Ask Beth to stay for dinner. Maggie and Sharon say it is ok."

I caught up with the coach, who was talking to excited parents, and making sure they were invited to meets. I gave her my dark stare and come hither jerk of my head as I passed by on my way to the bar.

I finished serving up several beers for people who promised they weren't driving by the time she was whispering behind me, "Do you want a job as assistant coach? It's yours after that last routine."

I squeezed her hand and asked, "Why don't you stay for dinner and we can talk coaching?"

I declared drink time over and she helped break down the table and empty bowls of ice. With the coast clear, she backed me up to the same tree as before and pressed most of the slender body against mine. "I've found you out. You give a girl a dark look, and a sweet kiss, and she is yours."

I tried another sweet kiss and found her arms around me again. This time, I let my hands massage the tight rear and hold it to me. There was no disguising what the kiss was doing.

The twins, freshly showered, dashed up, saying "Beth! you can't have him out here in public. That is for later. Come to dinner."

Little circles of friends and friends of friends were scattered around, using paper plates and digging into a giant salad and leftover sandwiches. I circulated with beer, wine and soda.

Michelle and Melody were sitting with Beth and Sharon, so I deliberately found Nancy and Valerie to join. After a bite or two, I said, "That's first class work on those plans. If they go in with the application, the Planning Department won't know what hit them."

"I was telling Valerie I occasionally get commissions for drawings to support an executive presentation and asking if she would like to help. For pay, of course."

The shyest of the tenants was blushing and glancing at me from under her eyebrows.

"You are going over my knee."

Nancy looked surprised, "Why is that? She is an excellent artist."

"And won't admit it. You should see the work she has done in just a few days on my project schedules and exhibits."

Nancy leaned over and whispered, "The Brute. He makes us both cry."

"That's it. As soon as the crowd clears, I'm taking you both upstairs..."

(cont'd in Ch 6 - Coach is the Newest Tenant)