Renting in Kansas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're welcome! tell me the surprise!"

"After dinner." I told her.

"I'm excited. I can't image what it is."

We cleared the table and she couldn't keep her hands off of me. My cock was hard and the material of her dress rubbed on my naked skin and she felt good against me.

She stroked my cock while I was putting the dishes in the sink. She knelt down and put my hard cock in her mouth.

"Tell me baby, tell me your surprise." She said between bobbing up and down on my cock.

I felt myself wanting her to finish me off and I was close. I broke it away and told her to go get the shower going and that I would meet her there.

She took my cock in her hand and pushed out the precum that was building. She showed me before she slurped it down making loud, distinct noises.

She left and I heard the shower start up. I ran to my room and set up the video. All I had to do was log in and hit play when I was ready. Perfect.

I walked into the hot shower and put my hands around her and cupped her breasts. I liked the way they felt. Firm but yet sagged down when she bent over.

I put my cock between her buns and stroked back and forth for a while.

"I loved you in my ass today." she said. "You didn't hurt me and were careful. Thank you."

"I want to show you what you looked like tonight."

"You took pictures?" she said turning around and handing me the bar of soap.

"Better lover." I took the soap and covered her chest with my hands. I pinched her nipples and pulled on them. My hands found their way back to her ass and I soaped her hole gently. I felt one of her hands rubbing her pussy and so I let the water wash away to soap from my hands and her ass.

I put my fingers to my mouth and expelled enough spit to be able to slide at least one finger in her ass painlessly.

It worked and she moaned and came in the shower as I worked my finger in and out of her and her masturbating. I carefully took my limp lover out of the shower and dried her off.

She ate up the attention and slowly started to come around.

"Oh baby. That was incredible. I loved your finger."

She dried me off and played with my cock and sucked it for a while.

"Come on, let me show you something."

We walked into my room and I told her to sit up and lay on the bed, we were going to watch something.

I logged in and hit 'play'.

Instantly, we both stared at the screen that had a perfect image of her bending over and showing her ass. Then she realized it was a movie.

"You made a movie of us?"

"Yes. I can't wait to see how you took me in your ass."

My cock was hard but she wasn't paying any attention to it. She was watching the movie. We watched the screen and watched her put a finger in her lubricated ass.

"Fuck me here." We could both hear her say.

"I can't believe this!" She sat up even closer in the bed. "Turn it up! I don't want to miss anything."

I almost maxed out the volume and the sound was so good we could hear her breathing.

We watched as our anal escapade unfolded on the screen.

"Look at the expression of pain on my face! Wow! It felt so good though."

The movie continued and her eyes were fixed. She started rubbing her pussy again and I suggested that she get on all fours with her ass towards me and her eyes fixed on the tv. I reached over and filled my hands with lubricant and started massaging her ass. I loosened up all of her muscles around her ass and I started slowly, penetrating her ass with a finger.

On screen you could see me fucking her and slapping her ass. The slaps were more responded to than I realized and while I buried my finger for real in her ass I slapped it hard too.

"Ohhhh" she moaned and bent over further. I inserted another finger as she watched the video and rubbed her pussy.

"Look at my tits!!! They are slapping against the trunk! No wonder they hurt."

It was true her tits were hitting the side of the trunk pretty hard. You could hear the slapping every time they hit.

I wanted her ass one more time today. I lay back on the bed watching the video and told her to sit on my cock so we could both see the screen.

I slowly entered her. She groaned even louder and I pinched her nipples to give her something else to think about.

Soon I was buried inside her ass. She sat on my cock and we grinded our selfs together. She moved her hips back and forth and kept flexing my penis inside of her.

The movie was almost over but I had put it on 'repeat' so we could see it again. We watched as I came over her tits and her rubbed it in and played with herself for a while.

The screen flickered and the movie started again.

I started to move her body up and down my cock. I had a good hold of her and continued to force her body over me. She cried out. Ben! Oh baby."

I exploded in her ass and she rolled off of me to clean up.

"I love how you feel in my ass."

"I love how you suck my cock." I added.

"We will have to make a movie of that for you." She said.

"I'd like that."

It was going to be a great 3 months. My job always took me back for follow-ups and I would be sure to stay here.

We made hours and hours of video that we both still watch from a distance today. She calls me and we get off on the phone sometimes.

Renting in people's homes was turning out to be the best business practice.

12