Repairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

"Fuck me," she whispered into my ear, before going to work nibbling on my earlobe.

My fingers went down to play with her glorious naked ass. Kneading her cheeks in my fingers. With my strong arms, I lifted her up enough so that I could slip inside. And I went for another try. This time, the entrance to her vagina caught me in its embrace. I thrust up and I let her go at the same time, rewarded by the hot folds of her pussy engulfing the top half of my cock.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned, breaking our kiss briefly as she felt herself fill up a little.

My hands reached around and grabbed her bare ass, holding her as I lifted up inside her all the way. Soon I was snuggly inside Trisha's vagina filling her with my thick girth, really stretching her to breaking with my ultra thick width. For a girl who looked like she saw a lot of action, she remained amazingly tight. Her warmth in turn griped me, hugging me and fitting like a second skin. I let her own weight force my monster deep inside that hole. She moaned in delight as every inch of my shaft slid further and further up her narrow hole.

It was my turn to smile up at Carlos, as he watched the last of my prick sink in between her moist, tight lips.

Only my balls remained uncontained by her sopping sheath. Her moan of ecstasy brought more of the guys from their hidden corners and soon a dozen of them were watching this bitch ride me like a champion stallion in a rodeo. It wasn't everyday that I found myself in such a position, and knowing someone is watching is an incredible turn on.

I began to urgently ram myself against her, only able to slide out of her a couple of inches before sliding back into her again.

"Unh! Mmph! Mmph! Unh!" she moaned as she kissed me.

This was heaven. I was urgent and the kissing grew sloppy and my thrusts grew more ragged. Her vagina was so tight and hot around me! My hands were holding her naked ass tightly, but her panties had slid somewhat back down near her crotch. They were rubbing against my dick as I fucked her. I was like an animal as I continued jamming my cock up into her needy cunt.

I desperately wanted to stay inside Trisha, yet her panties were irritating my dick.

I buried my dick inside her and, using a strength born of long hours in the gym, tore those silk panties apart. They came off her one leg, and slipped down her other leg halfway down her thigh. I grabbed her ass again and lifted her roughly so that I could begin fucking her hard again.

"Oh!" she cried, closing her eyes as she hugged me tight.

I was thrusting hard against her, putting a lot of power into it.

Andy had shown up by this point confused at what was going on. His eyes looked briefly at mine; his expression a mixture of envy and contempt, then his eyes went down to what the other guys were staring at: my cock in her pussy.

"Andy, man," I said to him, unable to resist, "Your girl has one sweet cunt. Yeah, sweet alright, sweet face and everything."

Andy looked red and angry, but like the other guys he had a bulge in his jeans. Some of them were even openly playing with themselves. The punk too had gotten an erection back by this point.

Andy instinctively took a step towards me, but Carlos muscled him back.

"Whoa, dude," Carlos told him, "You should have seen the way your bitch looked at us, man. She wanted it. We're just giving her what she wants."

Andy looked at Carlos, but didn't pursue it. So he stood like everyone else and watched.

Between her using her legs for leverage and my arms lifting her ass up and down on my prick, my thrusting was intense and considerable. Every thrust was like a spear, and awkwardly we tried to position ourselves to take the most advantage that we could. We were groping at each other madly, trying to get ever closer. She and I must have looked more like two animals rutting, than the smooth actors of a porn flick.

"Oh, my God!" I told Trisha, groaning in her ear, "You're incredible!"

She could only moan in my ear in response. I lifted her up off the chair, still impaled on my dick, in one smooth motion. All this more impressive as my pants were still hung around my ankles. I carried her carefully over to the table not more than a foot away. Her ripped panties slide down to her knee, and then fell to her foot. She ran her other foot up and down my leg as I jabbed my hard pole up inside her. I wanted nothing more than to fuck the shit out of her, just pound my steely hardness deep inside her with all my might.

I laid her roughly down underneath me on the coffee table. Remaining in her and now on top of her, I used my weight and positioning to pummel her. She spread her legs wide, feet in the air, ignoring the hardness of the table. Her torn panties still hung from her right foot.

Then I really gave it to her.

Planting my hands on the table I pulled my dick almost entirely out of her cunt, and then I slammed it into her as hard as I could, and from there I didn't stop. Using long strokes I jackhammered in and out of her horny pussy, my ass thrusting beneath her flailing feet.

"OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!" she cried loudly.

Trisha hurtled over the edge, cumming violently as I pounded the shit out of her needy hole.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed as she came and came and came.

This is the part I do best, and I showed no mercy, and had no control as I slammed my long tool in and out of her warmth with as much power and speed as I could muster. I could feel the heels of her feet banging off my ass as it clenched over and over.

"That's right darlin," I told her, "Cum for daddy."

Her pussy was clutching at my driving member as her orgasm lingered on. I watched her as her face became flushed. Her tits were bouncing up and down quickly as I pistoned in and out of her.

I was groaning, and my body was all sweaty as I continued to feed her hungry pussy with my fat cock. Her hands were clawing at my back, scratching it as her orgasm finally showed signs of easing off. I began to slow, growing tired after going at such a hard pace for so long.

We looked into each other's eyes as I now made love to her.

Trisha ran her hands down the corded muscles of my arms until they reached my hands. I lay down on her as she took my hands into hers. I raised her hands over her head and we looked at each other nose to nose. Sweat was pouring down both of our bodies. I was conscious of her full, soft breasts pressed against my thick chest, and her hands squeezing mine tightly.

I kissed her, and she eagerly kissed me back, shooting her tongue far into my mouth. Our lips smacked loudly as I continued making love to her. I could feel her bare feet run up and down my legs, and I could feel the material of her panties over her one foot.

Breaking from our closeness, I got up on my knees, opening my legs so that I could continue fucking her, and I ran my hands down her sexy right thigh. I raised her long leg up into the air until her foot was up to my face. Holding myself inside her, I grabbed the dangling panties with my teeth and pulled them off her toes, dropping them on the floor. I resumed sliding in and out of her, slowly this time as I grabbed her ankle with both hands. I kissed the instep over and over, kissing every inch of skin. I kissed over the top of Trisha's pretty foot, kissing down to her toes.

I'd been screwing her for a long time, but I felt the familiar tingle deep in the souls of my feet that signals an impending orgasm. I'd been tenderizing her cunt all this while; I'm not exactly sure how long. Far longer than the punk had of course, but I couldn't hold out forever, couldn't resist the friction much longer.

I was about to give it up to her.

I was able to summon up twenty or so more strokes before I let the fantastic feeling of cumming overtake me, and my body tensed in the last few maddening thrusts as I fired my load, forcing my sperm deep inside Trisha to mix with the punk's earlier deposit, and some of it oozed out around my still thrusting cock and down her ass crack pushed out by my frenzied humping.

Used up for the moment, I withdrew my still hard, but slowly softening, manhood out of her pussy with a squishy sucking noise that set Andy off.

He came at us ripping off his shirt and unbuttoning his jeans as he came. But it wasn't me that he wanted a part of, so I got up out of his way.

I watched him, as with eager anticipation, he tossed his shirt aside. The other guys moved around the table their cocks all now exposed, jutting out of their pants and held firmly in their eager grips.

The punk looked at me with all sorts of newfound respect.

"Awesome, dude," he said in an awed tone, "Damn you really nailed the bitch!"

He slammed his fist against mine, as another guy patted me on the back, while a third gave me a friendly punch in the arm.

Andy knelt down in front of his girlfriend, examining her spread thighs with his fingers. Trisha squealed in delight as he climbed on top of her, using his pole to beat on her twice-used door, slapping it firmly. She positively screamed when his hard, thick shaft pushed its way up her seething twat. He humped into her so hard that her ass lifted off the table, his tool skewering her cunt.

The other guys watched their compatriot fuck his girl, as they'd watched me do before him. One of them, now emboldened, knelt by her face and turned her head towards him. She opened her mouth automatically and moaned as he slid his smooth shaft between her waiting lips.

She writhed and moaned deliriously as the two guys fucked into mouth and cunt at the same time.

Her lips surrounded the stiff cock pumping her face while her hips gyrated around Andy's prick that was giving her spasming pussy such a workout.

My own cock was getting hard again, but I pulled my pants back up to give maintain a certain amount of dignity from the surroundings. The rest of the guys were pretty much all the same by now too, skin from the waist up with their hard dicks poking out of their jeans and pants. As usual I noted that I was the biggest guy by far in the room in length and thickness.

Each waiting for a turn at one of her holes. I knew I was going to have a long wait before I got another go, but the show was a reward in itself.

As the one guy shot his load into her mouth another moved to take his place.

"Hey, babe," said the new guy, a young Asian, as he hoarsely gripped her hair, "Suck me too!"

He was a young kid with a thick accent, probably Chinese. He held onto the back of her head and he guided her face up and down his throbbing shaft.

From my place in the room, next to Carlos, I could see the muscles of Andy's ass clench, and his balls banging off Trisha's ass with every thrust. Her legs curled up around his waist. I moved to the side so that I could watch his prick slide into her close-cropped black bush. She enveloped him within her on every thrust, the folds of her lips spreading to accommodate his girth and clinging to his rod as he pulled out.

Watching them fuck was making me so fucking horny to be back in his place again, even though I'd just finished my turn not less than five minutes ago. Turnabout is fair play I guess.

At the pace of his fucking though, Andy couldn't withstand the impending ejaculation. And she was well greased and stretched by me. Like an overeager hamster he just propelled mindlessly, seeking gratification of his desire. Like the punk and I before him, his body braced itself stiffly as the final few thrusts added his cum to ours.

I noticed at that point we had been joined by two new customers: two black dudes, who stood in rapt attention at the spectacle laid out in front of them.

"Yo, what up?" said the one guy, "Came to get a part Andy. Whoa! Whose party?"

Andy walked over towards us his dick still hanging out.

"Hey, Mike," he said to the guy closest to me, "It's my party. My girl decided to throw a little bash for Carlos. It's his birthday ya know."

"Happy birthday, man," said the other guy, nodding at Carlos.

Andy turned to me, and gave me a playful sucker punch on the left arm.

I couldn't tell if it was just his goodwill or not. He had obviously gotten a good look at me and with the physique of a young bodybuilder, at over two hundred twenty densely muscled pounds; I was a big boy with probably twenty to thirty pounds of muscle on Andy. He was a wiry little sucker though, and I didn't particularly fancy a black eye or bruises. How would I explain that to the girlfriend?

Fortunately he had decided that it wouldn't be worth the trouble.

"No hard feelings dude?" I asked him.

He nodded and instead of a bust up we all laughed and joked about Andy's good fortune at having found such a willing little whore to treat the whole place.

"Christ, just last month I saw Trisha at a club and she was such a little tight ass," said the second black guy, "I couldn't even cop a feel or nothing. Like a virgin. Now look at that slut go. She can't get enough. If I had known how horny she was dude I'd a begged for a three-way man."

Andy looked a little surprised by this, maybe more by the fact that a friend was trying to get it on with his girl.

"She may have acted uptight," I said, "But, dude, you should feel how well she works that pussy around your dick. She's one fine little piece of ass."

Not that Trisha was neglected through all this chitchat, though. As soon as Andy had rolled off her, two other guys had moved into position. Both had free cocks poking out from behind their pants and they put them to work. One climbed up on top of her to enjoy the fruits of her pussy and the other bigger guy pushed the smaller guy away from her face so that he could have her suck him off.

Two other guys had moved to either side of her and each had placed one of her free hands on their exposed hard pricks. She jerked on their stony cocks and continued to suck and hump the ones pounding into her face and pussy. She was taking obscene pleasure at taking on four guys at once.

The new guys in the room yanked down their zippers too, reaching inside to drag out their cocks.

Trisha firmly rubbed both cocks back and forth in her hand, watching one purple head and then the other enlarge from her fists; the one guy was cut, but the other guy's cock revealing itself from around the fold of his foreskin as it slid over him.

She pumped faster, as the guys closed their eyes in ecstasy.

The one in her mouth was the first to groan audibly and she focused her attention on him, working firmly on him until he pulled his cock out and spurted his cream at her mouth and face, spilling onto the tops of her titties and down her neck.

The cum set off the two guys in her grips and they jerked quite forcefully as their cocks one at a time fired off their hot loads onto her, the guy in her pussy and onto the floor.

"Hey," said someone new who just showed up, "I heard there was a hot chick up here getting banged."

"Man!" he said surprised after actually seeing it with his own eyes.

"Hey, wait your turn," the guy thrusting into her answered.

We all snickered.

The guy working her pussy was masterful. He had smeared the wetness of her pussy juices all over her, as it ran down on her thighs and the table. His cock filled the well-used hole completely and she was obviously feasting on the fullness as he rolled her over so that she was now astride him, riding him. He continued to push up into her slowly, letting her relish the entire length of his dick before drawing back again.

It was hard to keep track of her orgasms, which left the rest of us who had taken a turn wondering what this guy had that we didn't. Must've been the motion of the ocean, cause it sure as shit wasn't his size. He was half my length.

Another guy came round her, and getting up on the table one foot on either side of the guy beneath him. His cock bobbed in front of her face and she guided the stiff rod to her mouth, then hungrily she feasted on it, feeling it slide between her lips and teeth as the cock beneath her thrust up and down in her pussy.

The guy beneath her moaned, and rammed up harder into her and then exploded within her depths.

"Fuck her hard, man," the guy pumping her face groaned, "Each time you really give it to her, dude, like she takes me down so deep."

"Can't man," said the guy beneath her, "I'm finished."

They shifted places then, the spent guy moving away so that others could take their turns. She groaned in delight with each new offering of cock.

The guys took turns fucking her face, waiting for her pussy to become available. If one of them couldn't hold back any longer, he would come in her mouth or on her.

"Oh, yeah, bitch," one would groan as his cock swelled between her lips as he unleashed his load of sperm down her throat, "Drink my cum, you slut."

One softening cock would quickly be replaced by a hard one. Her mouth gooey with sperm, she couldn't seem to swallow load after load fast enough. The guys would continue pumping her face with their tools. The guy plugging into her cunt would slam in balls-deep and groan as he came. She would cum with him, squealing around the meat stuffed down her throat while her pussy would contract around the thick, releasing cock.

She would collapse on the cum coated table in exhaustion, but as she looked around there were always more new guys eyeing her. They were all ready to do her. Then it would start all over again as they would stick their pricks up her pussy.

Finally, when it seemed that all the employees, customers, and some of the employees from neighboring shops had all had their fill of her pussy and mouth, Andy told everyone that it was time to get back to work. It had been well over three hours, a hell of a lot longer that I had expected to wait for a relatively simple window replacement.

As Trisha finished off the last guy in her mouth, I could see her pert ass waving back up at me from across the room. Little dribbles of cum running down her thighs.

Carlos, Mike and I were the only ones left at that point who weren't wholly satisfied.

Mike nudged me and said, "Man, you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Yeah, dude," I replied, "That ass is virgin, man. Hasn't been touched by anyone."

Carlos looked where we were looking.

"So who gets to pop the cherry?" he asked.

We were all unsure. Our camaraderie was broken suddenly as we were put in competition with one another for the prize.

Suddenly and confidently the black dude said, "Biggest dick takes it. Agreed?"

Carlos and I looked at one another. I felt pretty confident though.

"You're gonna wish we'd played rock-paper-scissors," I told him.

None of us had actually taken any real notes on the others for a close comparison. We pumped ourselves up and took a look. At the end of the day the black guy was big; no doubt about it, but no where big enough. I had him beat in length and in girth. Carlos, much to his credit, came in at a respectable third.

I licked my lips in anticipation. Disappointed, but not out of the game, Mike called Trisha over and had her mount him on top of the table. He wasted no time as he lay on his back. His incredibly huge cock stood at attention between his thighs.

I ordered Trisha to straddle him and she hesitated only a moment, looking at me. Those big eyes slightly unsure of what we had in store. Needing no help from anyone she climbed on top of him and easily slid down his cock entering her well-fucked hole. I enjoyed watching her ride this bull of a cock, which she did well. However, if I didn't get it in gear, Carlos would beat me out of the glory.

Kneeling down behind her on the table, I pushed her forward, exposing her ass. I would never be able to get inside of her unless I was slicker that I was at that moment. She was protesting at my actions, even though I had been using my fingers to explore her asshole and bring her some pleasure.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers