Repairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

"Mike man," I told him, "I need a little natural lube. Let me get in that pussy for a minute."

The black dude pulled out of her cunt long enough for me to dip inside and get really wet.

When I entered her she moaned at my invasion of her pussy, but between us she was unable to move. I rammed forward into her getting wetter and slicker.

In one sudden forceful move, I pushed my index and middle finger into her ass in a testing fashion, and then I slipped my finger out, quickly positioning myself. She moaned louder as I inserted my hard cock slowly but steadily into her ass. I waited a moment, then, so I could feel my cock against her sphincter muscle, and then I allowed myself to slide out, building up a rhythm of thrusting.

The black dude wasted no time in filling up her pussy once more.

Inch after unbelievable inch of my thick, hard cock slowly forced its way in and out of her tight ass and, at the same time, this other guy's cock continued to fuck in and out of her pussy. Her moans of pain gave way to her moans of pleasure. She felt the movement of both cocks rubbing each other through her anal and vaginal walls, and then she came again.

I took my time to savor the moment, but eventually gave in to pleasure. Both Carlos and Mike also had their chance to go where I'd boldly gone before.

Somehow as we'd wrapped up our final fuck with Andy's girlfriend, the guys had managed to finish the repair on my window. Everything seemed to be in order, but I noticed that Andy had added a couple hundred bucks extra over the estimated price.

I paid the bill without a question.

* * *

Copyright © 2002, 2009 by Eagle1. All rights reserved. All characters portrayed in this story are meant to be over the legal age to consent to sexual activity. Any similarity to characters or situations, real or imagined, is purely coincidental. Unless you happened to be there of course. May be reprinted without permission of author in materials distributed free of charge or on websites where there is no fee charged for access, provided this copyright notice is attached.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers