Replacing Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~

For the next week they traded more pics as they chatted with the temperature slowly rising to a crescendo the next weekend.

Mark arrived home from his part-time job Saturday afternoon hot and tired and in need of a swim. He saw his mother outside so he quickly changed into his trunks and went outside.

Melody looked up as Mark walked outside, "how was work?"

Mark shrugged, "same old same old, glad to be done and in the pool," he said as he dived into the pool and did a few laps.

Melody watched as her son did his laps and hid behind her sunglasses as he pulled himself out of the water.

"Better?" she asked.

"Much better," he said as he sat down beside her, "have you been in today or is this another one of your 'dry' bathing suits?"

Melody stood up and spun around for her son, happy to show off her body, "does this look like a swim suit you get wet?" she asked.

Mark smirked as he stood up, "it does to me!" he said as he picked his mother up and put her over his shoulder.

Melody shrieked loudly as her son picked her up, "Mark! Put me down this instant!"

Mark chuckled as he carried his mother to the edge of the pool; she kicked her legs playfully as she squirmed on his shoulder, "what's that? Can't hear you. I've got this woman screaming on my shoulder."

Melody squirmed and kicked and lightly smacked her son as he held her, "don't you dare throw me in the water!"

Mark walked to the edge of the water then set his mother down, "you don't think I'd actually throw my own mother in the water did you?" he asked with a wry grin.

Melody breathed a deep sigh of relief and then smiled at her son, "you should have," she grinned as she pushed him into the water.

Mark bellowed as he tumbled in the water and surfaced quickly, a big grin on his face. Melody shrieked again as Mark popped out of the pool and started to chase after her.

She ran around the backyard before Mark scooped her up into his arms and carried her over to the pool.

Melody gave her son the puppy dog look as she squirmed in his arms, "you wouldn't throw your dear old mother in the pool would you?"

Mark grinned, "My dear old mother? No. My hot young mother... yes."

And with that Mark jumped into the pool while still holding Melody, letting her go as they hit the water.

Mark laughed as he came up for air, Melody surfaced a moment later. She wiped her hair from her face and giggled as she splashed her son.

Mother and son splashed and played in the pool before they wound up in the shallow end. Mark sat on the steps as he pulled his mother on top of him. Melody straddled her son in the water as they caught their breath.

"So you think I'm hot do you?" she smiled.

Mark's hands slipped over her body and Melody didn't stop him, "I do. Not exactly breaking news."

Melody grinded against her son as she leaned into him, "well there aren't exactly a lot of men breaking down my door," she breathed.

"You have to take the padlock off the front door first mom," Mark replied.

"Are you telling me you want me to do that?" Melody asked.

Mark didn't break eye contact with his mother as she stayed on his lap, "hell no."

Melody grinned widely, "I didn't think so."

Mark held his mother close and then leaned in to kiss her, finally tasting her lips.

Melody moaned as she kissed her son, he held her tightly and kissed her with heat and passion. Her arms went around his neck as she grinded against his growing hard-on, their lips locked in a hot taboo embrace.

Mark and Melody kissed like teenagers as they pressed against each other in the pool, Mark's tongue slipping inside his mother as he succumbed to his lust.

"Mmmmmm mom," he moaned as he broke their kiss.

"Oh my god," Melody moaned, "That was so hot. I've wanted that for so long."

Mark's cock throbbed she he heard his mother's words and she felt it, "me too," he said.

They started to kiss again only to stop just as quickly, "what's wrong?" Mark asked.

"I want this so bad, but I can't. It's wrong. I'm your mother," she said.

"It's ok mom, I want this. I want you," Mark replied.

Melody extricated herself from her son, "it is wrong. We can't do this," she said as she pulled away from Mark and ran inside.

Mark watched his mother run inside and went after her. He went upstairs and heard her crying in her room, "mom?" he called as he knocked on the door.

"Not now Mark. It's wrong, we can't do this, I'm your mother," she cried.

Mark turned the knob and went inside, "we need to talk."

Melody looked at her son, "Mark! Please! I'm embarrassed enough!"

Mark walked over to the en suite bathroom to grab a towel and some tissues. He came back into the bedroom and wrapped the towel around his mother and handed her a tissue.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about mom," he said as he sat down beside her.

Melody sighed deeply as she leaned against her son, "I'm such a fool."

Mark rubbed his mother's arms through the towel, "don't be silly mom, you're perfect."

Melody looked at her son and started to talk when he stopped her, "let me speak," he said.

"A few weeks ago when I was fixing your laptop I found your online profile," he started as Melody's eyes bulged in surprise.

"It was wrong but I checked it out and I've checked your profile every day since. I checked it so often I had to get my own ... and then I couldn't help myself and started chatting with you online. I'm the one you've been talking to mom. So if there's something wrong with you there's something wrong with me and we can be wrong together," he said.

Melody was shocked as her son revealed all, "you mean..." she started.

"Yup," he said. "We've been sharing our secrets, swapping pictures... nurturing our mutual desire."

"You planned this?" Melody asked.

Mark shook his head, "No. It just... happened. Every step of the way I knew I should stop but I couldn't. It was you. Deep down I guess I've always had a mommy thing," he said.

Melody smiled for the first time, "a mommy thing? So, you really want to..."

Mark nodded, "I want to do whatever you want mom. But if you're asking me what I really want, I want to fuck my mother."

Melody's nipples instantly responded to her son's words, "You want to fuck me?"

Mark nodded.

"Say it again," she said.

"I want to fuck you mom," he repeated.

"Again," she said.

"I want to fuck my mommy," Mark smiled.

Melody grinned a lusty grin as she stood up and faced her son, she tossed her towel aside. She reached behind her back and undid her top, letting it fall to the floor as her gorgeous breasts spilled free, her lust and desire now fuelling her actions.

Mark stared at his mother's chest in wonderment, not believing this was actually happening.

Melody smiled as her son gawked at her, "mmmmmm mommy wants to fuck her big boy..." she moaned.

Mark pulled his mother back onto his lap and kissed her again, her naked breasts pressing against his chest as they kissed for a third time.

Mark and Melody kissed on the bed. Melody straddled her son and felt his growing cock against her and it turned her on even more. Mark fell back on the bed, Melody stayed on top of him as they kissed hungrily.

Melody broke the kiss and looked down at her son, "did you really mean all the things you wrote?" she asked.

Mark nodded, "every single thing."

"And that was really your cock you sent me?"

Mark nodded again, "of course, you think I have lots of dick pics sitting around?"

Melody giggled, "no, but it looked too good to be true," she said as she kissed softly down his body until she reached his swim trunks. Melody looked up at her son as she slowly undid his swim suit and tugged it down his legs, letting his hard young cock to spring free.

"Mmmmmm you weren't lying," she said as she licked her lips.

Melody's lust grew as she grabbed her son's cock and started to stroke him slowly. Her smile grew even larger when he groaned softly as she stroked his shaft.

"I bet the girls love this cock..." she hissed.

Mark smiled as he looked at his mother, "they do, but what I really want to know is if my mother likes it."

Melody had a mischievous glint in her eye as she stroked her son slowly once more before her lips approached his shaft and sucked him into her warm wet mouth.

Mark groaned loudly as his mother started to suck his cock, "ooohhhhh fuck yes mom."

He watched as his mother's head bobbed up and down his cock as she expertly swallowed his cock, her lips gliding up and down his shaft.

Mark's cock slipped from his mother's mouth and she started to stroke him again, "does that answer your question?" Melody asked.

"Mmmmmm fuck mom..." Mark groaned as his mother's salvia glistened on his prick.

Melody smiled as she kissed and stroked her son's hard cock, "mmmm that will happen soon enough," she teased.

Mark groaned again as his mother slowly dragged her tongue along his shaft and took his cock back in her mouth.

The sound of Melody blowing her son while he moaned filled the room and turned them both on. "God I love how you suck my cock..." Mark groaned.

Melody smiled and continued to suck her son's cock, it was so big and hard, she loved the way it felt in her mouth and she loved the taboo of sucking off her own son.

Mark ran his hands through his mother's hair as she sucked and slurped on his dick, he wanted to watch every second as his mother's mouth pleasured his cock.

"I want you so bad mom, even more than I did in the pool when you were sitting on my cock. I want to fuck you. I want to suck you. I want to taste you," he said.

Melody started to stroke her son's cock as she sucked on his balls, her hand moving up and down his wet cock.

"Tell mommy what you'd do to her..." she moaned.

Mark smiled as he moved his hips, thrusting slowly against his mother's hand.

"I'd fuck my mommy good and hard. I'd fuck her balls deep. I'd fuck mommy until my cock was worn out," Mark started.

Melody's pussy was on fire as she toyed with her son's balls and stroked his shaft.

"I'm going to fuck you in every room of this house. I'm going to fuck you in my bed; I'm going to fuck you in this bed and fuck you better than dad ever did. I'm going to fuck you while we eat breakfast, I'm going to bend you over the couch and fuck you in the family room. I'm going to fuck you in the shower, in the grass out back, on the washing machine and everywhere in between," he continued.

Melody moaned loudly as her son went on and on all the places he would fuck her, she took his cock back in her mouth as his shaft throbbed. She sucked his shaft with increased intensity now as her entire body felt like it was on fire.

"Cum for mommy," she breathed, "Mommy wants to taste her baby boy."

Mark's cock throbbed as he listened to his mother; her mouth was driving him insane as he thrust his shaft deeper in her hotness.

Her hard nipples rubbed against his skin as she sucked his cock and slurped loudly on his hot rod. Melody hadn't been this hot since she and Tom went to their last swingers party years ago and none of the cock's she'd sucked over the years made her as hot as her son's.

Mark grunted and groaned loudly as his mother continued her taboo assault on his shaft until he couldn't help himself anymore.

"Here it comes," he grunted through gritted teeth.

Melody moaned as she sucked her son, her eyes bulging when he finally released and came hard down her throat.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk mom!" he yelled.

Melody sucked harder on her son's sprouting prick as his sperm coated her tongue and throat.

"Mmmmm fuck yes mom, god you're so hot. So so so so so hotttt..." he grunted.

Melody moaned as she swallowed her son's load, she hadn't always swallowed with Tom and other men but just had to taste her son.

She licked her lips as she lifted from his shaft, a long line of spit connected his cock to her lips and she eagerly kissed his cock head to clean it up.

Melody moaned as her son's cock stayed hard, she started to stroke him again, "you taste so good baby."

Mark smiled as he looked up at his mother, "no one ever sucked my cock like that mom. No one ever made me cum that hard."

Melody smiled as she climbed up her son's nude body, licking his skin along the way, "mmmm well mommy knows how to take care of her baby boy..."

Mark pulled his mother up to him and kissed her again, they kissed hungrily on the bed as Mark rolled his mother onto her back.

She felt his hand snake down to her soaked bikini bottoms and slip under them. Mark smiled when he felt how wet his mother was and Melody moaned when her son started to feel her up.

Melody looked at her son, "mommy is so horny baby."

Mark slowly undid her bikini bottoms and tossed them away, "well we'll have to do something about that won't we?" he smirked.

Melody watched as her son moved between her legs and spread them wide, she had expected him to just fuck her like Tom would have after she sucked his cock but instead he started to lick her wet pussy.

Mark's tongue slid over his mother's wetness as he tasted her, causing her to moan, "mmmm god Mark, eat mommy's pussy..."

Mark smiled as he started to do just that, he started to kiss, lick and suck his mother's twat as he slid one and then a second finger inside her.

Mark buried his head between his mother's sexy thighs as he started to eat her out; he flicked his tongue against her before licking and sucking on her pussy lips.

Melody moaned and fed her son her pussy as he paid more attention to her pussy than his father had in a long time.

Mark fingered his mother with two fingers and rubbed against her clit with his thumb, teasing her and making her squirm. His tongue lapped against her pussy as he fingered her, his tongue digging into her.

"Mmmmm yes Mark, eat mommy's pussy, eat mommy..." she moaned.

Melody started to pinch and play with her nipples as her son ate her out. Mark's tongue slipped between her soft folds as he played with her clit and sucked his mother's cunt.

Melody's pussy was sopping went as her son's tongue worked it's magic, "ohhh baby yes, lick mommy, eat mommy..."

Mark put his mother's thighs over his shoulders as his tongue dug even deeper inside of her. He rubbed her and fingered her, his tongue licking her one moment and spearing the next.

"Mmmm baby, mommy is going to fuck you so good..." she groaned.

Mark licked and kissed his mother's inner thighs as he fingered her sopping twat. He looked up at her and smiled, "I'm not going to let you leave this bed for the rest of the weekend..."

Melody moaned and smiled, her pussy was on fire, "I need your cock inside me baby."

Mark leaned down to lick his mother's pussy again, he looked up at his mother, "does mommy want to fuck her little prince?"

Melody moaned and started to pull her son up her body, "mommy wants to fuck her BIG prince..."

Mark's hard, wet cock dragged against his mother's naked skin as he moved up her body, they kissed again as Melody spread her legs wide for her son.

Mark had a moment of clarity before he fucked his mother, "last chance to stop before we jump off a cliff together mom..."

Melody felt her son's cock throb against her and smiled, "mmmm, just like my baby boy to be thinking about his mommy. Don't think baby, don't worry. Just fuck me," she said.

Mark mounted his mother and smiled wide, "anything for you mom," he said as he pressed against her and thrust inside of her.

Melody moaned loudly, her eyes bulging again as her son thrust his throbbing member inside her.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhuuughhhhhhh..." she groaned.

Mark's cock got even harder as he slide inside his mother's hot wet canal, sliding inside her sent shivers of pleasure up his spine. He pulled back and thrust inside her again.

"Mmmmm fuck mommmmm..." he grunted.

Mark started to fuck his mother hard and slow, her breasts shaking and swaying as his hard shaft slid balls deep inside her.

"Fuck. Fuck. Ffffuck!!" yelled Melody. "Fuck me baby, fuck mommy..." she encouraged.

Mark started to saw in and out of his mother, making sure she felt every inch of his hard young cock as he fucked her for the first time.

Melody felt Mark press against her as he fucked her, it was unlike anything she'd ever felt before. All the men, all the orgies, all the threesomes, nothing made her pussy buzz like fucking her own son.

Melody wrapped her legs around her son, sucking him into her as he fucked her.

Mark smiled as he felt his mother wrap her legs around him, "how long has it been since you were fucked mom?" he asked as he thrust into her.

Melody moaned as she bite her lip, she reached down to rub herself as her son scratched her itch, "too long baby. Your father hasn't fucked me in over a year. Just rubber for mommy..."

Mark smirked and fucked his mother harder and deeper, his cock glistened with his mother's wetness as he slid balls deep inside his mother and held his cock in place, "no more rubber cocks for my mother, just her baby boy's."

Melody moaned loudly at how nasty and wrong that was, "mmmmm yessssssss Mark, fuck your mother."

Mark grabbed his mother's wrists as he pinned her down on the bed. Her legs fell to the side as he fucked her harder and deeper. His cock drove into her hard and fast, his balls slapping loudly against her as they fucked.

"Your pussy feels so good," he grunted.

Melody's pussy was on fire as her son thrust back and forth inside of her, she was unable to respond, just moan.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm Mmmmmmmarkkkk..."

Mark smiled as he pulled his cock from his mother, picked her up and put her on her hands and knees. Melody looked back at her so with glassy eyes, she loved being manhandled and moaned again when he thrust back deep inside her.

Mark held her tightly as he pumped into her pussy from behind. Her head hung down as she sucked in a breath and tried to comprehend how her son, her only child, was giving her the fucking of her life.

Melody grabbed her right breast and played with her hard nipple; she toyed with it and twisted it as Mark pounded her from behind.

Mark pounded his mother's pussy as hard as he'd fucked anyone. His cock speared into his mother and he loved the way he looked balls deep inside of the woman who gave him life.

Melody started to moan louder and louder as she was fucked by her son, "more baby more. Fuck mommy harder. Harder. HARDER!"

Mark picked up the pace even more as he savagely pounded his mother as she egged him on. Mark fucked his mother harder and deeper.

"More, more!" she moaned.

Mark fucked his mother faster and faster.

"Harder, harder!" she groaned.

Mark slammed deep and fast into his mother again and again.

"Yes, yes, yessssssssss..." she hissed.

Mark drove his cock into his mother as his cock throbbed and his orgasm started to build. Their bodies glistened as they fucked on her bed.

Mark pulled out of his mother and put her on her back once again, "nnnnnnoooo..." Melody whined.

Mark grinned as he looked down at his mother; he dipped his head down to lick and suck on her sweaty, juicy, plump breasts.

"I just wanted to look you in the eye when I cum inside you mom," he said as he thrust back inside his mother.

Melody moaned again, "mmmmmm yesssss," as her son's cock filled her up.

The bed shook and squeaked as he fucked her, "you do want me to cum inside you, don't you mom?"

Melody reached down to grab her son's ass and pull his cock deeper inside her, "mmmm yes," she huffed. "I had my tubes tied years ago, fill mommy up you naughty boy. You naughty motherfucker."

Mark smiled as his mother called him a motherfucker, his thrusts picked up and he fucked her harder and harder as they started to kiss hungrily.

Mark's big cock disappeared inside his mother as they moved together, slowing their illicit mother-son coupling as their orgasms grew as one.