Replacing Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here it comes mom," he grunted.

Mark's cock exploded inside his mother as he looked her in the eye.

"Yes baby YES!" she yelled as her body shook as she came all over her son's plunging cock.

Melody squeezed her son's cock hard as he pumped load after load inside of her, cumming hard as he fucked his mother with all his might.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhh..." Melody moaned as orgasm after orgasm washed over her body, "feed mommy..."

Mark's muscles strained as grunted and pumped one last load inside his mother as their mutual orgasms rose to a fever pitch.

"Ooohhhh yes mom yes. So fucking perfect yessss..." he grunted again.

Mark and Melody's orgasms slowly died down until he pulled out of his mother and collapsed beside her, his chest heaving as he took a deep breath.

"Holy fuck," he said. "I can't believe that actually happened."

Melody licked her lips and wiped her hair from her face, a wicked smile crossed her face as she looked over at her son.

"Any regrets?"

Mark looked over at his mother, "hell no."

Melody giggled moved closer to her son and leaned over to kiss him, "you were amazing baby," she said as she lovingly combed his hair with her hand.

Mark smiled as he cupped his mother's naked body in his arm as she half lay on top of her son.

"I think it's time you took your online profile down," he smiled.

"You naughty motherfucker," she teased.

"And proud of it."

~

Any inhibitions that may have lingered disappeared for good that day. Mark and Melody embraced their taboo secret completely and fully enjoyed themselves and each other. The fact they were mother and son only made it hotter. They had no second thoughts and their familial relationship made their lust and their fuck sessions hotter.

Mark became an accomplished mother fucker spending every night over the summer in his mother's bed. The only nights he didn't spend in his mother's bed were the nights she spent in his, wanting to savour the kink of fucking her son in his bed, in his room and spending the night there.

Mark and Melody fucked in every room of the house and in every way possible. Melody developed a habit of riding her son's big dick; she loved to bounce on his cock as much as Mark loved to watch her slide down his shaft.

Their new relationship wasn't based solely on their kink however. There was a tenderness to it and total and complete trust that allowed them to explore freely with one another. They made love as often as they fucked.

Mark's friends noticed he was spending less time with them but they were all so busy preparing for their next year at college that it never really came up. No one seemed to pick up on how he didn't chase women when they went out and when he did he only seemed to do it to avoid arousing suspicion.

Melody's friends also noticed a difference but unlike Mark's friends they did press her on it. They noticed Melody was more cheerful and deduced it was because of a man but Melody wouldn't tell her friends who the mystery man was.

Even Tom picked up on her cheerful state; their divorce actually progressed quite quickly without any incidents. Tom was eager to move on with the new woman in his life and Melody's desire for revenge was quelled by her tryst with her son. It didn't hurt that she also did quite well in the divorce, Tom was happy to give up the house save for some family heirlooms which Melody didn't want anyway.

At the end of the process Tom asked his son what had gotten into his mother and as badly as Mark wanted to say HE had gotten inside of his mother, he decided to be ambiguous and let him guess.

Mark returned home from his job one late Friday afternoon to find his mom sunbathing topless in the backyard.

"Going european are we?" he asked with a smile as he walked over to kiss his mother hello.

Their kiss was long and passionate, not the typical kind of kiss a son would greet his mother with. "Are you complaining?" Melody asked with a smirk as she propped herself up on her elbows.

Mark grinned as he sat down beside his mother, "not at all" he replied as his cock started to throb. "So, how does it feel to be a single woman again?"

Melody bit her lip, her nipples started to harden immediately, "it makes me horny." She looked right at her son, "makes me want to fuck the next cock I see."

Mark grunted with lust and stood up in front of his mother. He took off his shirt and unzipped his jeans, kicking them off.

"Thank god for tall fences," he said as he pushed his boxers down and let his cock spring free.

Melody giggled as she swung her legs around as sat up on the deck chair, "mmmmm hello" she said as she grabbed her son's cock and started to stroke his shaft.

Mark watched as his mother lovingly stroked his cock, "as much as I love fucking you out here mom," he started, "why don't we take this inside and celebrate your new found single status?"

"I thought we celebrated that Tuesday and Wednesday night?" Melody asked with a smile, remembering the hard fucking her son gave her while the ink on her divorce was still wet.

"Let's celebrate your first weekend as a single woman then," he said.

"Mmmmmm" Melody moaned, "I'm a cougar now you know," she teased.

"You already were a cougar, now you're a single cougar who fucks her son," Mark replied as his mother stood up and let go of his cock to take his hand.

Mark wrapped his arm around his mother as they walked inside; once they were in the privacy of their own home he pressed her against the wall and kissed her again. Melody hungrily kissed her son, her desire to be fucked once again growing with every second.

"You know," Mark said as he broke their kiss, "I seem to remember sexygal69 saying in her profile that she wanted to ride a hot young bronco and throw it in her ex-husbands face. How about we celebrate by taking some naughty pictures..."

Melody moaned loudly, "mmmmmm fuck yes, you naughty boy."

Mark and Melody scurried upstairs where Mark pinned his mother down on the bed and started to pull her bikini bottoms down her shapely legs.

Melody rubbed and played with her tits as her son stripped her naked. She still couldn't believe how much their lives had changed in one summer and how much she loved it. She was in a sexual relationship with her son. She was fucking her son. Her baby boy. And she loved it.

Mark's head disappeared between his mother's thighs as he started to lick her wet pussy. Mark had lived between his mother's legs all summer and it had been the best summer of his life.

Her familiar moan and whine fuelled his desire as he licked and toyed with her pussy. Melody pinched her nipples as her son's tongue licked her wetness. Mark started to kiss her inner thighs as he slipped two fingers inside her to finger her slowly.

Mark played with his mother's clit as he fingered her, Melody moaned loudly as she looked down at her son, "mmm yes baby, finger mommy..."

Mark fingered his mother faster as she started to moan louder and louder, her pussy glistened with its wetness as he dipped his head down to lick and suck up her juices.

"Mmmmm god yes baby, mommy loves what you do to her pussy," Melody moaned.

Mark fingered his mother, flicked her clit with his tongue and groaned as she fed her pussy to her son, "I love this pussy so much..."

Melody smiled, "whose pussy does my baby boy love?"

Mark looked up as he drove his fingers into his mother again and again, "I love my mother's pussy," he grinned.

"Mommy's pussy is your pussy baby, you can have mommy's pussy whenever you want," Melody moaned.

Mark dipped his head back down to lick and suck on his mother's drooling twat. He sucked on her pussy lips as he put her legs over his shoulders.

Melody pulled on her nipples as she watched her son eat her out. Her son has eaten her out more over the summer than his father had in 5 years.

"Mmmmm yes yes yes yessssss..." Melody hissed as her son dug his tongue inside of her and toyed with her ass. She raised her ass for her son as he used her own wetness to lubricate her ass while he licked and sucked on her pussy.

Nothing had been off limits since they started fucking. Melody made Tom work to fuck her ass when they were young but willingly offered it to her son. They had once spent an entire weekend where Mark exclusively fucked her ass. It was so primal and dirty and Melody had never felt so alive.

Now Mark was alternating between fingering her pussy and ass while he sucked her clit and slurped on her cunt.

Pleasure rocked through Melody's body as Mark's constant attention boiled over.

Mark felt the goosebumps on his mother's thighs as she whined his named loudly, "MMMmmmmmarrrrrkkkkkk!!" she moaned as she came hard.

Mark moaned loudly as his mother came all over his face, he licked and slurped up her sweet nectar as she came hard.

"Yes yes yes yes fuck YES baby," she moaned.

Mark licked his mother's wetness again and fingered her through her orgasm as it slowly died down.

"Mmmmm Mark honey..." Melody breathed.

Mark pulled his fingers from her pussy and tasted her juices.

Melody giggled at her son's actions, "you bad boy," she said. "Stand up for mommy."

Mark did as he was told and watched as his mother crawled towards him on the bed. She looked hot as she swayed back and forth sensually on the bed, her large breasts dragging against the sheets.

Melody grabbed her son's hard cock once again and licked the tip as he stood as the head of the bed. "Mmmmm how mommy loves this cock," she said.

"My cock loves mommy," Mark grinned.

Melody licked her son's shaft and then sucked him into her mouth. Mark moaned loudly as his mother bobbed back and forth on his shaft and then let it pop from her lips.

"Will mommy need to fight off all those slutty college girls when classes start up in a few weeks?" Melody teased.

Mark smiled as his hands moved to his mother's head, his cock already slipping back inside her mouth, "those slutty college girls aren't even in your league."

Melody moaned and sucked on Mark's throbbing member before pulling off her son's cock once again, "mmm just like your father isn't in yours baby..."

Mark's cock throbbed at the unusual, but arousing, compliment and Melody giggled. She kissed the head of his cock and then reached over to her bedside table to get her smartphone. "Now take some pictures of your mommy gagging on your cock to send to your father."

Mark groaned loudly and Melody giggled again before swallowing her son's shaft.

Mark steadied himself as he took a picture of his mother sucking his cock. There was no way for Tom to know whose cock it was and that made it even better.

"Take a picture of me sucking the head of your delicious cock, I want your daddy to see how big you are," Melody directed.

Mark did as he was told, wanting to please his mother.

Mark took a picture of his mother sucking the head of his wet cock, licking his shaft from the tip down to his balls and of her swallowing him whole.

"Jesus mom, dad is going to flip out when he sees this."

Melody smiled as she continued to suck her son's cock. Her head lovingly bobbed on the organ she had quickly decided she couldn't live without.

"This is just the beginning baby, we're going to show your daddy what a man you are for mommy."

Mark smiled as his mother kissed his cock with her soft pouty lips, "I want you to record mommy sucking your cock, 15 or 30 seconds of me going to town on this gorgeous prick."

"Anything for you mom."

Melody smiled at her son's words and then started to lewdly suck her son's cock. Mark nodded when he was recording and Melody didn't disappoint.

She sucked her son deep into her mouth and loudly sucked and slurped on his prick. Melody pulled off Mark's wet cock and looked up at the camera, "Tom baby, this is the best cock I've ever had. Look at it," she said as she kissed it in an almost motherly way, "look how big and juicy it is."

Melody swallowed her son once more and bobbed her head three times before pulling her lips from her son's dick. A long line of spit once again connected Mark's cock to Melody's lips and it was perfect. Melody giggled hornily and sucked it up and that was where the short video ended.

"Holy fuck mom," Mark exclaimed.

"Was I good?"

Mark smirked, "were you good?" Mark shook his head, "you were like a porn star!"

Melody giggled again, "mmmm how many mothers have their son tell them they acted like a porn star and take it as a compliment?"

Mark's cock throbbed as his mother started to stroke him, "I don't know, but they're the lucky ones..."

Melody moaned softly and kissed her son's cock, "yes they are. Now be a good boy and lie back on the bed so mommy can bounce on your dick and you can show your daddy how much I really love my baby boy."

Mark's cock lurched at the improbable scenario but he didn't hesitate.

Melody watched as he son got on the bed, his cock still rock hard. Despite all they had done over the summer an argument could be made they had 'over indulged' in one another, Mark was still as eager as day one to please his mother. As his mother that made Melody proud, as his lover it made her want him even more.

Melody looked at her horny son and his hard cock. It glistened with her saliva and bobbed back and forth.

"Record me as I slide down your shaft honey," Melody directed.

Mark immediately complied as he grabbed the phone and started to record.

The camera watched as Melody moved over her son and rubbed her wetness against his shaft. Melody leaned down to kiss her son's cock from the side as if she were eating a cob of corn.

"I loooooove this cock," she said as she looked in the camera.

Melody positioned her drooling pussy above her son's cock and started to push down.

Mark stifled a groan, not wanting to give any hints as to whose cock his mother was so eager to fuck.

Slowly Melody took Mark's cock deeper, inch by inch, "mmmmmm I looooooove this cock," she repeated.

The camera caught it all as Melody impaled herself on her son's cock, sliding deeper and deeper until Mark was buried deep inside her.

"Oooohhhhh god yes, you STUD!"

The camera shook slightly as lust boiled hot within Mark.

Melody smiled as her son struggled to contain himself, "hold on lover, you can put the camera down and fuck me senseless in a minute."

Melody started to tease her ex-husband (and in the process herself and her son) as she slowly lifted herself off her son's cock and then down again.

"Uuuhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!" she squealed.

Melody started to ride her son as he recorded their taboo lust. She bounced again and again on his shaft, showing her husband she'd moved on.

Melody moaned as she started to fuck herself using her son's juicy prick. The camera scrolled up to catch her bouncing breasts and her glazed over lusty eyes as pleasure swam through her veins.

Melody smiled and blew a kiss to the camera, "you blew it baby, now I blow him!" she cackled as the recording finally ended because neither Mark nor Melody could help themselves any longer.

Mark tossed the phone aside and grabbed his mother; he grabbed her hips and thrust up into her.

Melody cooed and moaned as her son started to fuck her back and they fell into a hot and hard rhythm. The bed shook as they fucked each other with a white hot lust.

Melody's body glistened as she fucked her son, the sound of their bodies slapping together filled the room and fuelled their lust.

Mark looked up at his mother as her body glistened with sweat, putting a perfect shine to all her features.

Melody propped herself up on her son by putting her hands on his chest as she grinded against his shaft. Their fucking evolved into love making as their pace slowed but their desire continued to build.

"Mommy loves you so much baby."

Mark smiled, "I love you too mom, more than anything."

Melody leaned down to kiss her son hungrily and passionately, kissing her son with a love she had felt for no other person.

"I'd do anything for you mom," Mark said as he broke their kiss.

"I know you would baby. I know this is wrong but I don't care. I never want this to stop. Even when you get married - and it won't be to me - I never want you to stop fucking me. Never stop," Melody moaned.

Mark started to speak but Melody stopped him, "hush baby, mommy doesn't plan on sharing you just yet..." she grinned.

Mark smiled in response and rolled his mother over so she was on her back. Melody squealed in surprise and moaned as her son took control and started to fuck her harder.

"If I'm going to marry someone - not you - that's not going to stop me from fucking you on my wedding day," Mark grunted.

"I will never stop fucking my mother, and you will always be my true love. My kindred spirit."

Melody moaned and groaned as her son thrust his cock deep inside her, using his elevated fucking skills to curl her toes as her orgasm grew.

"Mmmmmm Mark, my sweet boy, keep talking like that and I may not ever be ready to share you with the world..."

Mark smiled as their fucking grew in intensity. Melody offered herself completely to her son as he thrust hard and deep into her. Mark used every muscle in his body that he possibly could to fuck and pleasure his mother.

He dug his dick deep into her over and over. He moaned loudly as her plump, round breasts shook with every thrust.

Melody's eyes rolled into the back of her head as her son fucked her harder and deeper, his cock powering into her again and again.

She wrapped her legs around his waist to lock his cock inside her.

"Your cock belongs to me..." she moaned softly.

Mark's head dipped down as he licked and tasted her salty skin, he licked her as he fucked her, his orgasm building in tune with hers.

Melody could sense her son's growing orgasm and in turn it fuelled hers.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me fuck me fuck meeeeee..." she whined.

Mark did as his mother told him and fucked her harder and harder. Every muscle strained in his body as he poured all his energy into pleasuring his mother.

Mark sped up his thrusts as he pounded his mother's pussy with all the energy he had left. Melody moved her hips in tune with her son as he filled her totally and completely with his tool.

Mark held her tightly as their mutual desire grew until it boiled over and he came hard inside his mother.

"Mom mom mom fuck yes mommmmm" he grunted as he thrust and then popped off inside her welcoming pussy.

Melody's eyes bulged as she felt his intensity grow and then culminate in his taboo explosion and that triggered her own orgasm.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhh MARK!"

Melody shook and came hard all over her son's shaft as he came deep inside of her.

Mark's cock went even deeper inside his mother as he pumped load after load inside of her while holding her tight and kissing her passionately.

"Mmmmmmm yes baby yes, cum in mommy. Give it all to mommy..."

Mark and Melody came together before finally giving way to exhaustion and falling down to the bed beside one another.

Mark reached over to grab his mother's smartphone.

"One last picture," he said as he took a picture of his cum oozing from his mother's freshly fucked cunt.

He took one more showing her entire contented state.

"I wish we could do a selfie like this," he said.

Melody giggled, "Me too but then it would be the last time we ever did this."

Melody leaned over to kiss her son softly on the lips.

"And we both know this summer was just the start of the rest of our lives..."