All Comments on 'Replaying the Old Magic Ch. 02'

by Learningfast

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Wowee!

This story is really a winner! I hope her renaissance, now begun, will continue to develop - and that you will be there to document it for us! What a sexy story to be sure - thank you - five stars.

tringirltringirlover 10 years ago
Erotic and romantic again

This author has the balance right. Very exciting and also emotional. Maybe his best girdle-corset story yet. My fetishes perfectly described as I read both chapters. He is the best on the Net.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superb 2nd chapter

Loved the story is building nicley and so well described,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
girdle magic

o my yes how a woman in a girdle can create the most exquisite magical sexual delights. this so reminds me of my early experiences with my dear Aunt Helen who was a nurse with whom I lived from about age 11 to 14 and learned all about the pleasures of girdles and nylon stockings. anyone reading here who might like to share stories with me can find me online at rsan5358@yahoo.com. all serious stocking and girdle lovers are welcome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLearningfast@Learningfast
Wonderful life of excitement and erotic experiences, which are behind my fiction, and which I enjoy writing. Professional and very proper gentleman in public, and rather a naughty boy in private. Some of my stories are suggested by my lady partner, and maybe they are the best....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES