All Comments on 'Reprecussions'

by lovesurrender

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

That is not bliss. That is sad. He had a bad day, okay. We can all be grumpy walking through the door after a bad day. Being a dickhead because she cares enough to be worried about him and attempt to reach him? Pphhtt. She was never not a good girl anywhere in this story. He was a short-fused jerk taking his issues out on her. That's a lousy 'sir' to me. Now that he's blown his temper and his load, how will he make it up to her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
He is just a bad tempered 'taker'

And it sounds like nothing she does will ever live up to his expectations, she is living in a dream 'fairyland' if she thinks anything will change his attitude.

gentleone58gentleone58about 7 years ago
He Will Not Feel He Has Anything To Make Up To Her

Do you really feel he will think he should make anything up to her? He was way late and I suspect she left a message on his phone. He cut her off every time she tried to say anything. Caring if the person you are with is okay is not an excuse, but a true sign of concern for the other person. He has no concern or forgiveness without her paying a price. Doesn't matter why she was not where she was supposed to be because he is Master and even if he had a bad day it was not her fault.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous