Reprogramming Erika Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarcNagol
MarcNagol
112 Followers

Whack! "Seven."

Whack! "Eight."

Whack! "Nine."

Whack! "Ten." I lowered the belt, my arm again holding down her legs. Erika was whimpering quietly.

"Now are you going to be polite and respectful to my guests and friends, or do I need to administer ten more strappings?"

"Yes," she moaned.

"This isn't the first time you've done this. I have had to correct you several times this past month about being nasty. I have no problem continuing this little exercise.

"No, I'll be good."

"I want you to go back in there and apologize to Dana for what you said. Then I want an apology to everyone else for being rude."

"Nooo."

"Fine. Ten more it is then." I let go of her legs to begin again.

"No! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll do it!"

I lifted my left arm, releasing her upper body. She awkwardly got up from my lap. I suddenly realized a had a huge erection. I couldn't get up without Erika seeing my boner tenting my pants. I suppose that was to be expected, having an eighteen year old beauty lying on my lap. Fortunately I don't think she saw anything as her eyes were all teared up and she was busy hunting for a tissue box on my desk. I waited for her to blow her nose, giving my stiffie a chance to settle down, then followed her back to the front room.

Everyone was still there but were talking in low tones. Erika stopped in her tracks at the entrance to the front room as everyone turned to look at us. I gave her a little push on her back to propel her forward and she walked up to Dana.

"Sorry."That's it?

"Sorry for what?" I asked. Erika looked over exasperated and rolled her eyes. "Do we need to go have another talk?"
"No." she answered. She turned back to Dana, "Dana, I'm sorry for what I said earlier. It was rude and I was wrong," she sniffled.

Dana looked at me and then looked back to Erika. "I forgive you, Erika."

Erika just stood there.'

"And?" I prompted. Another eye-roll.
"Gwen, everyone, I'm sorry for being rude and for the comments I made earlier."

There was a buzz of acceptances as everyone mumbled something back. The atmosphere was gone, the earlier camaraderie lost. People hung around for a few minutes talking, then begged off, citing that it was late, or they had work in the morning. Really? Working Sunday morning? But I understood. I hugged everyone as they left, including faking-trying to give Nick a good-bye kiss to his utter chagrin and Dana and Brigitte's laughter. By the time I was done with my guests, Erika had disappeared to her bedroom.

I picked up the few glasses from the front room and stacked them in the dishwasher and got it started, then turned out the light and headed to bed.

Lying in bed I thought over what had happened. I couldn't come up with an alternate way to handle it any better. Erika needed to learn some manners and to take responsibility for her actions. There was no other way that I knew to do this when her inability to accept that responsibility was so ingrained in her from years of getting away with whatever she wanted.

There was a timid knock at my door. "Come in Erika," I said, clicking on my lamp and propping myself up on my elbows.

She pushed the door open and stood in the doorway in a lacy white babydoll nightie. Her C cups filled out the top part perfectly, her aureole showing through the lace. The gauzy sweep only came down to touch the top of her tiny white see-through thong. It was tough to tell in the light from my lamp, but I couldn't see any pubic hair. Erika's pussy looked to be shaved completely. Or waxed, I guess. Under my covers Junior rocketed to attention. Fuck me! I was still pissed off with her but if she came on to me dressed like that, I didn't trust myself to hold her off.

"Erika, what do you need?" I asked.

She fidgeted, making the breasts sway and doing terrible things to my libido.'She's your niece, she's your niece, she's your niece...'I repeated this mantra in my head, unsuccessfully willing my cock to go down.

"Uh, um, I'm sorry for tonight, Uncle Marc," she sniffed.

"I'm sorry too, sweetheart. That type of behaviour is not acceptable in public and I'm sorry that I had to embarrass you in front of everyone." I struggled valiantly to keep my eyes on her face, repeating the mantra over and over in my head. My erection was not subsiding.

"Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" she offered hopefully, taking a step forward.

I looked up at the ceiling.Are you fucking kidding me, God?This was beyond any temptation I'd ever endured. My dick was primed, ready to launch. Any more teasing and it was going to blast off. I looked down to see her biting her lip nervously. It was about the sexiest thing I'd ever seen.

"Just learn from this and treat my friends with respect. They're good people and they'll be your friends too if you let them." Erika was still fidgeting standing at the foot of my bed.How the hell had she gotten all the way from the door to my bed?

Summoning every ounce of willpower I possessed, I said, "Erika, Sweetie, it's really late and you should get some sleep."

A look of supreme disappointment flickered across her face. "'Kay. 'Nite Uncle Marc." She turned and flounced out of my room, closing the door behind her. I flopped back on my pillow.

"Fuuuuuuck!" I groaned in disgust at myself. I was a fucking pervert. I had come a half-second away from throwing Erika down on my bed and fucking the shit out of her. What the hell was wrong with me?

I tried to sleep but couldn't get the thoughts of Erika in that babydoll out of my head. Finally I took my cock in hand and let the Palmer Sisters soothe me. Every detail of her, the waves in her blonde hair, her smoky green eyes, her luscious lips, her elegant neck, the swaying, perfect breasts with their pretty pink nipples, the curve of her body, the crease of her hairless pussy teasingly concealing its hidden delights, her beautiful legs, kept running through my mind. Unbidden, my brain conjured up the mental image of my cock inside her, her body arcing in ecstasy beneath me. Finally I exploded, I groaned as I pumped spurt after spurt I wanted to be pumping into my beautiful nieces body. I lay there covered in my own stickiness, contemplating what a sick bastard I was when sleep overtook me.

MarcNagol
MarcNagol
112 Followers
12