All Comments on 'Requiem'

by Angelindisguise223x

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
good story

I thought it was good but it didnt leave much to the imigination there wasnt much to love or sex all you did was talk there was no wife involved you didnt even consider the characters for getting married maybe you should have talked about the two of them having children or getting married.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Vaguely pleasent

In an innocent girlish way; quite heartwarming but not as exciting as some of the other entries I have read, although better than 90% of the competition. Would make a good diversion from the main plot in a novel.

Sam, London

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
loved the story

Loved this story, it was sweet. It was very nicely detailed with a good plot. I don't understand the people that bother to read a story if they only want it to go one particular way. If they are that unhappy about the fact that no one got pregnant or married or cheated on their significant other, then let them right their own damn story. The point of reading something someone else writes is to be taken on a journey, with that particular journey intriguing the reader to the end of the story. For me this did that, so I'd like to climb off my soapbox and say "Thank You" and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good writing. It makes for good reading.

I loved your word paintings. These types of descriptions are often so lacking in stories on this Website. Regardless of what others may think of the story, I really like the understated way you handled this. Please keep writing.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
VERY NICE! 5*'s

Beautiful Romance and soo well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous