Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seen enough?" she said, a bit sarcastically, but not really mad. "Now, please hand me that towel," she added, nodding toward the towel rack.

"Sorry," I muttered, nothing else to offer, busted. I pulled a big fluffy thing off the rack and offered it. She managed to wrap it sort of around herself, still perched there on the tub - it must have hurt a bit, sitting on that thin edge.

"Now, please grab another towel, and carry me into the bedroom," she said, clearly in command, now that she was covered up. I grabbed and carried, laying the other towel down on the bed while still holding her, her arms tightly around my neck, those breasts mashed against me again, but separated by terry cloth. I realized that my erection hadn't flagged. I hadn't noticed if she'd noticed, but I could feel it poking even further, upwards, pressing into her ass as I carried her. Putting her down would make it pretty obvious when I stepped back, if she hadn't registered it yet.

Setting her down on the one towel, she took a moment to readjust the other towel. It covered her from breast to upper thigh, and I was disappointed to realize the show was over. Ah well, it had been fun.

"Better?" I asked. I studiously ignored the tent that was starting to present itself through the wet gym shorts. Glancing down, I could see it was still contained - at least it hadn't pushed the leg of the shorts out of the way to display itself blatantly. As it was, it was damned well outlined though, circumcised head and all, so that if she looked, there'd be no mistaking what was going on, and how much of it there was to go on as well.

Now, I'm not the locker room king - hell, I'm probably in the lesser half on the lacrosse team, but not by much - if anyone were counting - soft, that is, and let me make clear that's the only way we ever see each other on the team. And if I know that, I'm betting every other team member knows it about himself and the rest of us as well. And I'll admit, I've wondered just what some of the guys do look like hard, since they seem to be fatter and longer in some cases - and thankfully I guess some are thinner and shorter, some pretty much hardly there at all after a hard workout. But that's just gym locker room stuff, and I'm not so small that I've ever really been embarrassed, not to mention not called out on it - I'm glad that I'm more of a grower than a shower, or so I fancy myself - I'm just not one of those porn kings, hard or soft. All that took far less to think than to write here, of course.

"Better to be out of that damned tub, for sure - and thanks for rescuing me, and for being a gentleman about the whole thing," she said. "The ankle, well, that's same as before."

"Let me see," I said, kneeling next to the bed and taking her ankle gently in my hand.

"This one?" She nodded a yes. "Hmm... It's definitely red, but so is the rest of your leg, no doubt the hot water doing that." I took a moment to look closely, and liked the not-too-bright, but definitely painted and well-manicured toenails. Her foot was small, well-shaped, nice arch, smooth skin - all in all she could have been a foot model - it was really about perfect. I held it. I'm not much of a foot fetishist, although I do think that the whole female body is pretty much an erogenous zone for me. Frankly, I wanted to kiss it at that moment, kiss the instep and then suck each toe, tonguing between them as if they were her pussy I was licking at. My dick responded accordingly, I knew, and I knew I'd better start thinking of brick walls or something. I also realized I'd been softly stroking it with my fingers, not really required by the first aid regimen.

I looked up at her, and with her ankle in my hand saw that the towel was revealing a view straight up to her crotch, and what a lovely crotch it was. Shaved, or waxed - clean! The pussy closed and yet inviting, maybe a bit of sheen - from not toweling off, or from inside? I was staring again, and between the foot and that lovely view, I knew I was at full mast, and I decided what the hell, I'd just enjoy it - that's what erections are for anyway, right?

Back to the business at hand, so to speak, I continued, "'Doesn't seem to be swollen, so probably not broken."

"No, it's not the ankle that seems to be swollen, but there's certainly some swelling, isn't there," she said, not a question.

I looked up at that, not quite believing she meant what I heard, and saw her looking down at my shorts. Glancing down again, I saw that the formerly loose, now drenched shorts were still plastered to the hard shaft. Did she really mean THAT swelling? Back to looking up, and there was a definite twinkle - no, make that a leer - in her eyes.

"Uh, sorry - I, uh . . . " I managed, not exactly at my ad lib best. I really didn't mean what happened, but her busting me made me let go of her ankle and stand up, taken aback. That in turn left me even more obviously erect, almost as if I were parading it before her, not my intention at that moment, but once I'd stood, I couldn't figure out anything else to do but just stand there, and my dick liked it, the perverse appendage that it is, and gave a couple of jerks to express its glee.

She didn't miss that part, I guess. "That doesn't look like you're sorry at all. Are you sorry?" she pressed.

"No, no. I guess not. I really didn't mean for it to happen, though. You're just, well, you're beautiful and I'm next to you and you don't have much on, and that's a pretty sure formula for this kind of not being sorry."

She laughed, and I was relieved. And it finally, FINALLY, dawned on me that I'd been set up.

"Your ankle's ok, then." I said.

"I think your rescuing me has cured it."

Picking up on the offering, I wasn't about to give up this opportunity. I'd been as gentlemanly as I could - now I was going to move on my desires, not on my manners. And if she wanted to stop me, so be it. I was hoping not.

"Well, it's so nice an ankle, it deserves curing," I said, trying to be suave, and no doubt failing in her more experienced eyes, but sometimes trying's enough. And I bent down and kissed her ankle, then knelt back down and raised her foot to me and kissed it some more, stroking my hand up and down her calf as I did, and receiving no warnings to stop or questions as to what the hell I thought I was doing.

I'd heard that some women like their feet treated specially, and knew that pedicures are both popular and a lot more than nail clipping. I went for it. I licked the bottom of her foot, from heel to toes, eliciting a jerk of her foot at first, then as I held onto it, more of a twitch as if it were a pleasing tickle to her. Then I kissed each toe in turn, and finally sucked the big toe into my mouth, then swirled my tongue around it, caressing the space between that and the next toe in line. Her feet were, of course, extra clean, and rather than objecting to the maybe weird treatment, she leaned back and sighed a big "Aaaah" as I ministered.

Taking the other foot in hand, I repeated the action, then after the toe sucking, started kissing my way up her legs, taking my time, making it pretty obvious where I was going. When I got to her knees, kissing each leg in turn, spreading them farther apart as I went, a bit higher with each kiss, I swept the towel away, leaving her naked and lying back on the pillows.

Rising for just a moment, I nudged her toward the center of the bed, and she complied quickly, tossing the towels aside and scrambling over, then scooting the pillows together so she could lie back, her shoulders and head cushioned high enough to watch what she guessed was going to happen.

Meanwhile, I stood, watching, my erection tenting forward. First, I stripped off the wet shirt, knowing my chest and abs were pretty buff, and hoping they'd be seen that way by her. Then I took my time in bending over, far enough I thought to obscure her view of my cock, and pulled my shorts down to the floor.

Stepping out of them, I grabbed one of the towels and held it at my waist as I stood back up, bare to her view from the waist up. Carefully and in no rush, I took the towel and dried myself, keeping it in front of me, turning a bit when needed to keep depriving her of any view of my privates more than maybe a quick flash as I moved around. I managed to dry my hair, head, chest, arms, and legs that way, as she watched carefully, but got no view other than maybe a PG rating's worth at most.

Mostly dry, I grabbed my cock through the towel, and used the other hand to dry my balls and reach around to dry my ass, still playing the tease. Finally, nothing left wet but my back, I flipped the towel around, exposing my erection to her as I sawed the towel back and forth across my back.

"Oh yes. My, yes!" she said in a husky voice as my cock was finally displayed to her, bare and engorged.

"Think you can do something about this swelling?" I asked, enjoying her response.

"I think definitely, absolutely. It looks downright painful the way it is."

"I wouldn't say painful, but certainly in need of some treatment. But first, I think I was in the midst of something before I got dried off."

And with that, I joined her on the bed, pulling her legs apart to expose her lovely cunt to me. The bed was big enough that I could lie on it, chest down, between her legs, and so I did. Resuming my progress upwards with more kisses along the way, I was soon inches from her pussy. She was squirming as I draped her legs over my shoulders, and she shuddered aloud when I looped my hands under and around to be able to part her lips, displaying her even more blatantly to my view. She was pink and wet, the lips full and I suspected swollen a bit, her clitoris peeking out from its hood, a darker pink than the rest.

I had to taste, and I suspect she had to have me taste just as much. The touch of the tip of my tongue right on her clit was welcomed with a jerk not unlike that on her foot earlier, and a squeal of surprise, I guess. I don't know what she was expecting, maybe after all that kissing upwards, more subtle moves, but I was done with that - I was there to feast, and she was splayed out as a banquet just for me.

Pulling her back into position, I held her thighs firm with my arms as I dived in, licking from ass to clit, reaming around, sucking on the lips then returning to strum at the clit, being rewarded with more of her lubrication and her more and more vocal sighs and groans of pleasure.

"Oh yes, oh yes," she kept repeating, and I kept on with my attack, finally deciding to help her to the finish, my tongue establishing a steady licking from her tunnel up to the clit, and back again, faster bit by bit. Her hips were humping in time with my licks, and her moans told me she was getting closer as I sped up. I got almost to as fast as I thought I could go, when she cried out, "Aaagghhhhhh!!" and came, thrashing about as I held on tight and crowned the event with sucking her clit, firmly, with my lips, as I strummed its tip with my tongue.

She kept crying out, and I kept hanging on, and after maybe 30 seconds of it, her cries turned to sighs, and I knew she had crested. I slacked off, shifting to a tender sucking and licking as she came down, caressing her cunt with my mouth now, my face wet with my saliva mixed with her arousal.

I finally loosened my grip on her thighs and with a final long lick then a gentle kiss on her clit, I was done and moved up to lie next to her. I surreptitiously grabbed a handful of sheet and wiped my face quickly, drying it, not knowing if that was a good thing to do or not.

I put my arm around her shoulder and she snuggled into me, one arm beneath her, her free hand tracing idly over my chest, circling my nipples. I was still hard - duh - and wanting her even more, but not wanting to rush any of this.

"Mmmm. That was marvelous, Will. I had no idea you were majoring in sex at school - you've obviously excelled in your studies!"

"Mostly - ok, all - internet porn reading and watching. 'Glad it seemed to work - it was great for me, for sure!"

We chuckled at that, and she said, "Oh, but you're still swollen! We have to deal with that before you threaten that four hour warning!"

"I think we have plenty of time left before that, Mrs. Blair," I said, enjoying watching her hand move to starting to caress my cock, just lightly moving over it, her fingertips seeming to be measuring it, or at least tracing its outline all over.

"Please - after all this, it has to be 'Sheila,' at least when we're alone."

"Ah, ok, Sheila - nice name, sexy name for a sexy woman," I answered.

"And do you have a pet name for this?" she asked, squeezing my cock, now wrapped in her hand.

"No, I guess not. Sort of just a part of me, I suppose. Do you think it needs a name?"

"Yes, I think so - let's see - maybe a name we could share as a secret . . . hmmm," she said.

"Not Ted, I suppose," I said, and then thought maybe I'd crossed a bad line and messed up, reminding her of her husband.

"No, not Ted, for sure," she said, then chuckled, and I felt relieved.

"Something that sounds, oh, bigger than just Ted," she added, smiling at me suggestively.

"Bigger - as in you're not disappointed with my size?" I asked, not really needing, but certainly welcoming that confirmation if it was forthcoming.

"Oh, no not disappointed at all - more like looking forward to what I hope is next! But let's settle this first. 'Dave'? - no, that brings to mind the 'David' sculpture, and that's more like Ted, if you must know, and that statue's not bigger at all, if you've ever noticed."

I laughed at that, knowing what she meant about the statue, and being surprised she was sharing her husband's endowments, at least indirectly. I wondered what he'd think if he knew, but that thought came and went quickly, as I refocused on her handling my rod. She kept squeezing gently, then ran her nail lightly up and down the shaft, eliciting more jerks - it was almost ticklish, but hotter than that.

She went on, "Not 'Dick' - too obvious. Now, in Lady Chatterley's Lover, the gardener calls his, uh, member, 'John Thomas,' and hers, 'Lady Jane,' so we could go with that - except 'John Thomas' is too obvious for anyone who's literary, and John has other connotations I don't care for, so how about just 'Tom'?"

"Fine with me, like if we were talking in open company and I mentioned that Tom was hoping to 'come' by and visit sometime?"

"Exactly, and I could invent a friend, Jane, who I'd like to have 'come' around sometime soon, that sort of thing."

"Hmm. Risky, but I'm thinking you like a bit of risk, huh?"

"Just a bit. And now that's settled, I need to get better acquainted with Tom here."

She shifted back, knelt between my legs, looking down at my cock seeming to look back up at her. Her breasts were hanging free, and I registered that I hadn't even touched them yet, an oversight I intended to immediately remedy. Hell, I realized, I hadn't even kissed her - another item on my list to get done, but no rush.

I reached down and cupped her lovely breasts in my hands, and she "mmm'd" in appreciative response. I rolled the hard nipples between thumb and forefinger, and hefted them, feeling what I'd seen earlier, marveling at the liquid weight they afforded. She dipped her head, brushing my hands away as she took my shaft in one hand. Pointing Tom up at her, she leaned over and kissed him gently, and he twitched in reply. I thought, so, I've already bought into the Tom name, and she was confirming it.

Continuing, she started licking, small flicks of licks, up and down, over and under the shaft, marking her territory almost, covering every square centimeter with gentle licks, then moving down to continue over both balls and down to my perineum. I'd never had a woman that "far down," and I was surprised that it brought a combination of felt great and tickle and almost gross naughtiness to mind.

She didn't go farther in that direction, though, preferring to come back to the head, sucking it into her mouth. I watched her doing that, her lips pursed so that the head parted them to enter, and then the head disappeared and then a bit of the shaft, and on she went, not stopping until her nose was buried in my belly, my cock somehow fully inside her mouth, or mouth and throat - I had no idea of the biology involved, but knew it felt great. I'd never been deep throated, and was not surprised it felt great (duh), and yet a little surprised it didn't tactilely feel totally special, and yet it looked totally special, and the thought of it happening was over-the-top special to me.

"Uh, Sheila, you, ah, might, ahh . . . want to . . . uh . . . getting close!" I gasped, and to my major disappointment, she pulled back, grinning at my being on the edge of uncontrol, enjoying her power.

"Not so fast, Galahad!" she chuckled, pulling back to watch my engorged cock twitching in the air, so, so close. Then she grabbed it and pinched just under the head, just hard enough that it threw off the inevitable, at least for a while. I didn't know whether to laugh with her or cry at my letdown. I decided to go with the direction she was giving, clearly in charge of things.

"Whew," I said, pretty much out of breath. "I don't think I've ever been so close and not finished!"

"Oh, you'll finish - I'll make sure of that!" she said, now stroking gently, as if apologizing for having had to put a halt to things. "But I want you to finish IN me, and I want that now!" she stated, no argument allowed, and certainly none offered.

She lay back on the bed again, spreading her legs, her knees raised, her pussy an altar I was about to pay homage to. I moved into position, and she was kind, or efficient, enough to grasp me again and guide me home. She was wet, I knew from my earlier treatment, I hoped from her own arousal. She raised and spread her knees, giving me a clear field as she pulled me in, meeting only a token but wonderfully velvet resistance.

Feeling my cock head breech her opening, I slid farther in, and farther, going all the way in a single stroke to being buried, balls deep, in her. I could tell I hadn't exceeded her capacity, but the snugness and the liquid welcome were overwhelming. She let out an "aaahhh...so full!" as I bottomed out, and we paused a moment to feel each other mated.

Soon, I started to pump into her, a standard missionary fuck - maybe not the kinkiest, but long term the best of all positions, and the very best for a first encounter. She was great, fucking back, her hands gripping my ass, her heels pulling at my thighs. I watched her, seeing her breasts rise and fall, and she watched me watching. We locked eyes, and I started to fuck just a bit faster, just a bit harder. She matched me, confirming our mutual desire with an "Oh, yeah!", digging her nails into my buns just enough to encourage. I raised up to a push-up position on my elbows and started to really ram home, then managed to grab her ass with one hand, pulling it up, angling my cock upwards in her, and really hammering. She was gasping and started to whimper another impending orgasm, which seemed to call out to mine to meet it.

I kept fucking, hard, fearing I'd run out of breath and strength before she got done, but then she topped out, crying out something unintelligible, and that put me over the top myself. I humped into her, feeling my first blast of semen launching into her, and kept up, with the second, third, fourth, before starting to wane. She was still vocalizing, and we were both grasping to hold onto each other as the waves swept over us.

Finally, coming back down, we started to relax. I realized I had one hand wrapped in her hair, the other still holding her ass, and felt my middle finger of that hand against her anus, wet with the liquid that had oozed out of her. I felt my cock softening, her legs lowered now, one of her hands still on my ass, the other cradling my head on her breast. We cooled together, our hearts regaining more regularly, our hands gently moving to stroke each other. I finally slipped out, still softening, and rolled over on my back, pulling her into a cuddle at my side. We breathed and were lost in thought for a bit.